DFIans Travel Diaries

Oracle

Cant say never been there, But it seems he belong to Punjab or Sikh regt during 62 war..
Ok. no worries. I leave this question open to all.

Lemontree Sir or Ray Sir, I'm sure would know about it. Let's see.

Note: I cannot see the like button for your post.

Oracle

Please do note the treacherous terrain the Indian Army has to work on. Worse in the Northeast. Terrorists sneak in, or ambush from a high vantage point and kill our jawans. Life is worse than hell for our Armymen in those places.

For whoever reads it now or any point of time in the future, let's be silent and give 2 minutes of our otherwise hectic lives to the precious lives that has been lost, in making sure we the common citizens sleep well.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Oracle you have a very good sense of photography , mate :thumb:

H.A.

Please do note the treacherous terrain the Indian Army has to work on. Worse in the Northeast. Terrorists sneak in, or ambush from a high vantage point and kill our jawans. Life is worse than hell for our Armymen in those places.

For whoever reads it now or any point of time in the future, let's be silent and give 2 minutes of our otherwise hectic lives to the precious lives that has been lost, in making sure we the common citizens sleep well.
Took part in Raid de Himalaya last year....being able to experience first hand i know more than what you mean.....Even after wearing the seat belt my body never stopped moving...also had the opportunity to pass through KARGIL city and stay a night at a army camp in Rangdum some 70 Kms away from LOC.

Last edited: