DFIans Travel Diaries

Iceman30

One of my favourite activities when I travel to a new destination, is simply sitting on a bench in a local park and observing the daily life and culture of the locals around me. I find it to be such a relaxing and enjoyable experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Somewhere in border hills of North Sikkim in Feb'20, was my lucky visit before all hell broke loose (corona & china face-off with indian army)

Not sure if we will be able to visit here again any time soon :wink:

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Read this thread to understand what international travellers think about travelling to India :

SKC

Country flag
One less idiot travelling to our country big W tired of white dudes travelling in my city "OMG a tuk tuk" will be glad to see less cringe around.
I have always wondered - who calls them Tuk Tuk??
I have been to 10-12 states so far, never heard even a single person calling them tuk tuk here?

Where did this word come from? Bengal?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I have always wondered - who calls them Tuk Tuk??
I have been to 10-12 states so far, never heard even a single person calling them tuk tuk here?

Where did this word come from? Bengal?
People in Bengal and Bangladesh call it tuk tuk but white people love this word

Reactions: SKC

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Mai roj binaa chatri aur raincoat ke bahar jata hu , naha ke bhi aata hu .
Parents gussa hote but ok

thebakofbakchod

Read this thread to understand what international travellers think about travelling to India :

Is anything they said a lie? None of the tourist spots in India are chaos free or clean until you enter the monuments. The second you exit the gates, you will enjoy broken roads, rubbish and honking. And for womyn, the eve-teasing is a very real problem. Even in Cambodia they at least bother to tidy up the tourist zones. But Indian cities are already overflowing with people so less tourists is not a bad thing.