DFI Government

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
Wow perks of power without responsibility? Sounds like a good politician :)
Sir, abhi jo gathjod wali sarkar ban rahe hain..hum aap ki kam asan bana rahe hain...:113:

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
i would take the MoD (minister of Defense)

Pintu

Make johnee and Satish your MoS , F-14 :D

Regards

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Giving reasons for chosing someone for a particular post would be nice.

Pintu

Riteshji has a vast knowledge on subject : Finance , therefore I think he will be right candidate for Minister of Finance.

Regards

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
I'm interested in Women, Voyeurism etc. So, Ministry of External AFFAIRS would be perfect for me... Somebody else can take Ministry of Internal Affairs since I am only interested in foreign girls :D:D:D:D:D

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Leader of the opposition right here:)

I want to become invincible minister for everything and you all will serve me forever.
If you do not i'll kill you with my ultra secret ,superpower death ray(Made in China).

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
sorry the GoDFI should be based on

Liberty
Equality
Fertinity

not on social utopiamism commerad 1.44

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I want to be president who can dismiss DFI govt. in one kick :blum3:

^^
Oh Yeah?Read post no:31:2guns:

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
president of DFI: amar …....... (i think he is already playing the role well. only intervenes when necessary, and when recommendations are made to him only then takes action. has all the powers but never misuses)

prime minister of DFI: A.V. …...... (a very level headed person, very mature, extremely skillful in tackling people and takes some wonderful decisions and all ears everyone, takes the team together with him)
PMO: pintuda, enlightened monk. ….......... (real hard working guys, what is assigned, they are up to it. would like to use EM's skills on pr activity as well, the guys has a lot of ideas up his sleeves, probably the pr team would report to him)
PR team: nsg_blackcats, rpraveenkum. ….......... (their pics posting spree sounds promising)
weapon system advisory team to the PM: nitesh/p2p/kuku/SATISH ....... (these guys to be on board of DRDO and other DPSUs for their huge knowledge in related fields and to closely work with the ministry )

Mo Home Affairs: Singh ...... (has some tremendous knowledge about the country)
MoS: kautalia ....... (will add value to the team above)

Mo Defence: ray sir ..... (his experience speaks for him and is a redt brig from the IA)
MoS: delta, and vayusena1 ...... (both serving members of india armed forces, their experience should be of use)

Mo External Affairs: SATA ..... (his tremendous knowledge of history of india and world, keeps himself up to date with the current happening and on top of that some wonderful analysis of current situation)
MoS: energon ..... (has good knowledge on current happenings and his analysis are great. keeps a level head and put forth his points with a lot of validity)
diplomats:-
ME: I-G and f14, prc: shotgunner, japan: koji (?), uk/eu: dave sir, b'desh: leon, p'stan: fighter, a'stan: kabuli, afpak-johnee, US/americana: Known_Unknown, russia : Vladimir79, commie nations: kommunist and arjak, australia/new zealand: skippy.

Mo Finance: Aruni ......... (though he is not a member here, but has tremendous knowledge on the fundamentals of economy and is a LSE, london pass out)
MoS: Vinod ..... (vinod is a studying at the prestigious isb-hyderabad, should be made full use of and has some very good inputs on the sub of economics)

MoHRD: flint ........ (with the liberal thinker that he is, i am sure he will do justice to the job)

Mo Commerce and Trade: Yusuf ..... (in into export and import biz as also has a good knowledge on the subject)
MoS: Antimony ...... (would be of certain aid to yusuf, has good take on economics)

MoS Civil Aviation: zoom (has made some very valid points on air india topic)

Mo Science and Technology: DareDevil........ (already in the field, would surely do justice to the task and has some very good knowledge on the subject)

MoIT: sridhar .......... (he is a techie and i am sure there will be lots asking for this position)

Mo Agriculture: Rage (maratha to replace a maratha, and for his vast knowledge on the subject and great analysis to put his point across)

Mo Health: SATISH .......... (since he is a dentist and would have some godd knowledge on the subject)
MoS: LF ....... (since he is related to the field of pharmacy so could be used)

Mo Culture and Tourism: advaita ...... (adds a great value on the culture of the country with his posts, i am sure would do justice to the job.)
MoS: hit&run ....... (has good knowledge on the subject )

Mo Development of North Eastern Region: payeng (he is from assam, would be of use)

Mo Law and Justice: sayare (since he is a lawyer, though would have loved to use him on the "weapon system advisory team to the PM")

Mo Food supplies: 1.44 (is from the related field, i am sure his skills will be of great use)

Mo Minority Affairs: Sohamsri (is very level headed when it comes to matters of religion, and likes to see things from most angles.)

MoS woman welfare: yang (on EM's request)

PS: there are some very good other members as well but missed out on their names as i could not recall their names. my apologies for that.

afriend

I would like to take up the ministry for urban development..!!! P

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
All those who have posted so far have the potential to be true Indian politicians. Apart from Pintu and Ritesh who have nominated others, the rest have all self appointed themselves to all the ministries. Quite like our politicians.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles