DFI Awards 2011

p2prada

Considering that 99.99% of you are not critical thinkers like me. Come to think about it I can't think of a single poster who posses my insight- Mods should close this thread and award yourself the " I wanna be like Jay" tag for 2012.
Damn. For a second I read, "'I wanna be Gay'" tag for 2012."

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
" float in the oceans.... without GPS" :rolleyes:

are you Ray's son... I thought this place did not allow family members in the same forum. It's against work rules here. They desperately need me as a MOD here - people are slacking off on enforcing rules. all In favor say " aye"...
D o you know the age group, I and Ray are in? Is this one of the critical thinking that you have been blessed with? When you come to the forum and start degrading the work of Moderators and rest of the contributors to various topics is the line not to be crossed. It would be more productive if you debate only instead of personal attacks on individuals. I am not here to troll and Expect the same from you as well.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
JayATL,

You posts are hilarious. Of course, often, they make sense and have a valid point, yet you come across as a very funny guy with a generous reign on your choice of words.

May I propose the accolade of Court Jester of DFI for you?

What do other DFI'ans think?

P.S.: Use the Shakespearean definition, e.g. as in 'As You Like It.'
One has to tolerate the Digvijays and Lallus of the world!

There are times when one has to ignore.

Nothing works better than ignoring.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Everybody dont pick on His Excelleny, his majesty, his highness, barrister, astronaut, command module pilot, chess grandmaster, embodiment of critical thinking, overseer of the universe JayAtl.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Everybody dont pick on His Excelleny, his majesty, his highness, barrister, astronaut, command module pilot, chess grandmaster, embodiment of critical thinking, overseer of the universe JayAtl.
Saar inadvertently, you just did some promotion for him :D

KS

Bye bye DFI
Saar inadvertently, you just did some promotion for him :D
The rocket scientist,quantum mechanics physicist,command module pilot, emperor of emperors, critical thinker in white skin JayAtl deserves that & more.

sob

Mod
Country flag
I do not agree with 95% of what the Gentleman writes but, I admire his guts to take on so many at the same time, repeatedly.
The most important thing is that he tries to stick to his convictions.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles