DFI Awards 2011

KS

Bye bye DFI
I never try to be neutral guy. I always take my bias stand specially for Modi/BJP like T-Shering, Johnee, Karthik Sri+ and few others. That's why few members thinks me/us as Agenda, Fanboy. :rolleyes: Those who take firm stand is bound to face some opposition. It's human nature. :)

All those who took my names are either Congress Supporters or Atheist/Agnostic. People are pointing few names just on basis of personal E-fight based on Regionalism-Political-Religious issues in past. Even few took T-shering name on that criteria but i suppose he is best poster of 2011.

Although, Now i post very less. So less difference of opinion from now onwards.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
The nominations are not the end of the world is how I look at it.

As I say to all Hakuna Matata.

Thank you for posting the video. I live by the same philosophy that is do not worry about anything that is happening around me. There is always a reason for it and solution as well for challenges in our daily life. Now I can sing a new song "Hakuna Matata".

Thank you and Best regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ray

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Life is pointless anyway so there's no need to worry so much about it.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
If it is pointless than we would not have all the developments around the world including the Internet through which we are interacting. It is up to individuals to make it worthwhile.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
The important thing I guess, is to ensure that one doesn't start taking himself too seriously. The day you start taking yourself too seriously, you will be a dejected person very soon. :namaste:

Reactions: KS

JayATL

Considering that 99.99% of you are not critical thinkers like me. Come to think about it I can't think of a single poster who posses my insight- Mods should close this thread and award yourself the " I wanna be like Jay" tag for 2012.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
It is my pleasure to know 00.01% of us who are beating their own drums crying to be noticed. I do notice you and bless you with abundance of intelligent thinking. Let us move on with life without self praises. It is for the world to judge us, let us try to be humble human beings.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Considering that 99.99% of you are not critical thinkers like me. Come to think about it I can't think of a single poster who posses my insight- Mods should close this thread and award yourself the " I wanna be like Jay" tag for 2012.

:lol: .

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
If all humans demonstrated your amazing levels of intellect our species would have gone extinct eons ago.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
It is my pleasure to know 00.01% of us who are beating their own drums crying to be noticed. I do notice you and bless you with abundance of intelligent thinking. Let us move on with life without self praises. It is for the world to judge us, let us try to be humble human beings.
O wad some Power the giftie gie us
To see oursels as ithers see us!
It wad frae monie a blunder free us,
An' foolish notion:
"Robert Burns, To a Louse"

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Individuals who are in this group of 00.01% are getting pickled in tank of self praise and need to be set afloat in the oceans of the world without any supplies on board(Including No GPS) than we will find out the power of critical thinking.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
"Robert Burns, To a Louse"
With the help of your creative posts, I will soon join the minority group of critical thinkers.

Did google and found more poems by Robert Burns. We have a poet and story writer in our family and try to e-mail you the link.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
No wonder you are called the funniest and sometimes annoying poster :D

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It reminds me of this quote I read once:

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

JayATL

Individuals who are in this group of 00.01% are getting pickled in tank of self praise and need to be set afloat in the oceans of the world without any supplies on board(Including No GPS) than we will find out the power of critical thinking.
" float in the oceans.... without GPS" :rolleyes:

are you Ray's son... I thought this place did not allow family members in the same forum. It's against work rules here. They desperately need me as a MOD here - people are slacking off on enforcing rules. all In favor say " aye"...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
" float in the oceans.... without GPS" :rolleyes:

are you Ray's son... I thought this place did not allow family members in the same forum. It's against work rules here. They desperately need me as a MOD here - people are slacking off on enforcing rules. all In favor say " aye"...
Which Ray are you talking about?

pmaitra

JayATL,

You posts are hilarious. Of course, often, they make sense and have a valid point, yet you come across as a very funny guy with a generous reign on your choice of words.

May I propose the accolade of Court Jester of DFI for you?

What do other DFI'ans think?

P.S.: Use the Shakespearean definition, e.g. as in 'As You Like It.'

Adux

Country flag
I think Banglorean and Mayfair has done some commendable work here and should be rewarded.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles