Defexpo 2020

porky_kicker

Country flag
i did take few pictures of them but didn't posted as someone i think you had already posted here in this thread . will post

kalyani MGS

View attachment 42801

Kalyani 155 don't know out of these two which one is 39 and 52. Specifications i clicked turned out blur .

View attachment 42802 View attachment 42803
Thanks

I learnt that electro pneumatics Pvt Ltd had displayed some interesting stuff along with infographics on strategic launchers like ship borne launchers / stabilization systems

Do you have any pics of the same ?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Sorry hero no one available to explain there . Hope this below explanation helps you

View attachment 42830
It's a decent ATGM based on Weight and Range but do they even have a intellectual property to materialize this?
VEM has Worked with Sudarshan LGB Program bedore, other than that it has supplied parts for UAVs and supplies sub sytem to HAL.

But ATGM is complex
I get the warhead part its easy to do, where do they get the tech for Seeker? Hydraulics and Contorl System? But most of all how did they develope the motor?

Tuco

Country flag

...........................................................................................................................................

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ezsasa DEFEXPO-2022 Defence & Strategy 1248
Pandora Questions to be asked during Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 11
sayareakd Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 446
cobra commando Defexpo India 2016 Defence & Strategy 215