CZ BREN 807 win Pakistani tender to replace Type 56 Assault Rifles

OnePunchMan

Country flag
No it's not better for you. You have a delusion that we may go bankrupt no !!! not going to happen
hey packie hey packie hey packie read this will ya!!!

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; color: #454545} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; color: #454545; min-height: 14.0px}

Uniqueness of the Pakistan Army.

a) Never won a self instigated war.

b) Only army of the world repeatedly brings humiliation for the country & its citizens at world stage by its adventures.

c) The only army of the world refuses to take the dead bodies of their own martyrs & declares them as terrorist.

d) The only self affirmed independent army of the world.

e) Make & force the country & its citizens to believe of unreal as real, for self rationalization.

f) The only army of the world rules its own elected regime & proved abundantly that turning it down is the birth right.

g) The only army of the world kills its own citizens, be it in Bangladesh during 71 & now in Pakistan.

h) The only indenture killer army of the world kills its own & others citizens in lieu of USD.

i) The only army of the modern era fights other’s war to get reimbursement from them.

j) The only army of the world who allows bombing on its own land on regular basis & do compromises of its sovereignty in lieu of USD.

k) Is like a snake farmer without a realization snake can bite the farmer back. Terrorism in Pakistan is the result.

l) The only army of the world supports & harbors terrorism to export globally.

m) Root of all the terrorist across the globe are in Pakistan, credit goes to Pakistan’s army.

n) The only army of the world provided a safe haven in its own garrison town for the “most wanted terrorist of the world” later dealt it for USD.

o) The only army of the world at the verge of getting a “Terrorist State” award for the country.

LIST GOES ON & ON

the only achievement of pakshitetani quam is a terrorist with a suicide vest its the pinnacle of your quam achievement its the result of all the djinn and water powered car and rooohani takat and islamic jadeed tareen takneek now let me wake up when you actually buy anything and have monies till then keep salivating over new toys.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
who in 2002 lost around 2000 soldiers without any major war.You General Bakshi is a known liar
And you didn't lost a single soldier ?

And where is the source of 2000 soldiers Your Ass ?

We never asked for a ceasefire.
How about i give you a source about Pakis declaring unilateral cease Fire. Will you eat your words then ?

vinuzap

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-in-Kargil-war-Sharif/articleshow/1711896.cms

sharif officially said 2700 during kargil unofficially it was 5000

musharraf begged for ceasefire during 2002-03

as for being known liars :

dawn during dec 17: we are winning war but later bangladesh was created

as for being cowards

90000 soldiers surrendered during 71

sharif begged to clinton during kargil and musharrag who begged for ceasefire and later only came up kashmir solution to india during his tenure btw even u.s used and throw him away like condom and now absconding from pakistan

Last edited:

vinuzap

we are a nation of 120 million people who disclose there casualities , these people disclosed there official casualities as 34 imagine the pathological liars they are

india only moved ahead from 2002 onwards and learned lessons on mobilisation and modrnisation but pakistan was fucked even badly in afghanistan and internally even more after 2008 internationally

as for pakistani zihadi with convert parsi name zarvan we can disclose RTI on army try during that to your army and you will be chopped off , you know what happened with almeida and your prime minister

Rahul Singh

Country flag
I am pretty sure your Army is not interested in MICWS and they are going for some foreign Assault Rifle.
MICWS is not ready yet, its development is supposed to take a couple of more years to complete. And last time i checked Army has called of tender for a multi calibre assault rifle and decided to induct INSAS Excalibur aka INSAS 1C as a stop gap till MICWS clears all trials. Interestingly the rifle your army accepted has failed trials in India.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
I think Pakistanis lost more if not equal number of soldiers. I read somewhere a statement by Gen. Bakshi that we beat them so much they asked for a ceasefire in 2003.
Musharaff actually almost begged.

Zarvan

Musharaff actually almost begged.
Nobody begged you it was you who were facing more losses than us. No one begged neither we nor you it was international pressure after 2002 standoff which led to ceasefire

Reactions: Neo

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
it was you who were facing more losses than us.
Yeah Like after surgical strike where Pakis lost more than 50 Troops but ISPR still claim only 12 Death of Pak troops. Your ISPR and Media hide casualties to fool your already stupid awam

Here is the proof How ISPR Hide the casualties. Pak troop Naveed Sulheri Killed By India on 9 th sep but ISPR never mentioned it anywhere nor does your Media

That his son FB profile

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009577290550&fref=ts

naveed.JPG

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Baktar Shikan comes in category of Anti Tank weapons I mean like HJ 12 and TOW and other but these are in category of RPG 7 and other stuff. They are modern ones and good for a soldier to carry. Can be of great help against enemy bunkers and other systems. Secondly SAAB also displayed its Carl Gaustav during IDEAS 2016
Latest Carl Gustav recoil less rifles are going to be made in India under "Make in India" initiative.

The 'Indi'genization is down to the core.

hardip

You need to ask your Army what they did because it was excellent in trials. BREN came up with 5.56 x 45 and 7.62 X 39 in trials and they were excellent. in performance. Now Pakistan is in talks for G3 replacement and most likely SCAR H will win that one.
:) claping for pak .. decison makers....

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Nobody begged you it was you who were facing more losses than us. No one begged neither we nor you it was international pressure after 2002 standoff which led to ceasefire
I could give quotes from books and links but would it matter? Not wasting my time convincing you because you as a nation don't even believe that despite losing half your nation and 90000 of your troops surrendering to our Army that you lost 1971 war to us. And still, 1971 is just only one example. There are many more.

So continue considering lies as truth, we know what facts are. And btw Musharaff has been begging for many things since 1999. It is not what i am saying but your ex-generals are.

India22

I could give quotes from books and links but would it matter? Not wasting my time convincing you because you as a nation don't even believe that despite losing half your nation and 90000 of your troops surrendering to our Army that you lost 1971 war to us. And still, 1971 is just only one example. There are many more.

So continue considering lies as truth, we know what facts are. And btw Musharaff has been begging for many things since 1999. It is not what i am saying but your ex-generals are.
Please do it for me. I have not read any book on 2002-2003 stand off.

vinuzap

who says musharraf didn't begged he came up with kashmir resolution and in his resolution asking for autonomy for kashmir as a part of india in 2006, kahan gayi mardangi even we have a similar article 356

Pakistan has allocated 45 percent of its GDP for loan repayment , you know what is the path of bankruptcy and this is what chota jihadi gets excited for

CPEC -The entire project will be built by the Chinese, with Chinese machines, equipment, materials, labor and expertise; the entire multiplier effect will go to Chinese enterprises. And the pricing is designed to reduce Pakistan to a skeleton. For instance, solar power tariff has been locked in for 25 years at $0.14 a unit, more than twice what countries like India are paying, and even more than what OECD countries pay. China will recover its investment in less than 30 months, and suck Pakistan’s blood for the next 22–1/2 years, while crippling its economy with exorbitant cost electricity that will make its businesses a wheel-chair case.

lahore , karachi anything else will survive ?

Last edited:

vinuzap

when you have to pay loan to imf at high interest sniper , al khalid and all nuclear weapon will go to dogs as nilami including your women (pun intended)

when india will cut water in next 5 year all export and agriculture economy will go to dogs

yes we are killing in kashmir , loc for last 4 months ukhadna hai jo ukhar lo (thats what you say ) why not come face to face for once , do 56 islamic country , p5 or anyone support you

yeh hai tumhari aukad, choice is with pakistan either be like what canada is to U.S or go to drain

vinuzap

yes we where under foreign pressure in 2002 because most of mnc had there headquarters in india unlike pakistan and after sanction of nuclear test ,and only it got lifted but still pakistan blinked first not india

now in 2016 with this economy and surgeand a gap getting wider day by day india don't care for world opinion you do because your survival depend upon it (including a chinki corridor)

Neo

Can we not turn this into an insult competition... ; let's say on topic.

@Zarvan - just ignore trolls; there is a block feature for a reason.
@Zarvan bhai, put that a-hole and his likes on ignore list. That's the best response you can give. Is se badi bezti kya ke koi desperately aapko quote ya tag kare, aapki tawajja hasil karne ke liye baar baar apna asli ugly face dikhaye, aapki insult kare aur aap usko jotay ki nok par rakhein.

Kutta bhi thori der tak bhonk kar chup ho jata hai naw. :playball:

vinuzap

indian community me pakistani kutte aate hi rehte hai kyonki kutto ko cricket bhi india se khelna hai , ladna bhi india se hai , actors ko bhi bhejna hai , patients ka ilaj karwana hai or some of the gandus called themselves as arab or an alien neo from matrix

won't call these as kuttas as they are wafadar to there malik they are born inbred pigs

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
indian community me pakistani kutte aate hi rehte hai kyonki kutto ko cricket bhi india se khelna hai , ladna bhi india se hai , actors ko bhi bhejna hai , patients ka ilaj karwana hai or some of the gandus called themselves as arab or an alien neo from matrix

won't call these as kuttas as they are wafadar to there malik they are born inbred pigs
Bro you don't know Mirpuri Kanjars like Neo like I do. They are a special breed of begairat bhadwas. They supply all the kanjaris of Heera Mandi and all the cannon fodder jihadis of Kashmir. I wouldn't be surprised if his mom is dancing in the lap of a Sheikh in England to pay for his internet connection. :pound::pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles