Coup d'état in Turkey?

anoop_mig25

Country flag
That last PM was Ahmet Davutoğlu, and he was as much an Islamist as Erdogan. Why did Erdogan remove Davutoğlu?
He may had been Islamist but was not ready to give up powers which at present PM of turkey has.

Erdogan has publicy call for change in turket present constitution to change it from parliamentary form to presidential form so that once again he gets powers

this where ther was differnce between him and Ahmet Davutoğlu

And Ahmet Davutoğlu doent wanted to act as lam duck PM

Last edited:

pmaitra

I agree. These anti-coup demonstrators are no democracy upholders. Turkey is officially the Middle East. No wonder Europe, for all their folly, relented admitting Turkey into the European Union. Turkey is no Europe and Turks are no Europeans.

upload_2016-7-16_20-23-24.png

Last edited:

SANITY

anoop_mig25

Country flag
I agree. These anti-coup demonstrators are no democracy upholders. Turkey is officially the Middle East. No wonder Europe, for all their folly, relented admitting Turkey into the European Union. Turkey is no Europe and Turks are no Europeans.

View attachment 9420

I pity the foot soliders they where used as lambs and are now begin scarifised as lambs

anoop_mig25

Country flag
. It is important to note that US-Turkey relationship has been on a nosedive for sometime now.
Is there really degaration in realtionship between America-Turkey.

Its all look drama to me

recently isreal-turkey have re-again establish diplomatic relation

Also turkey-russia have tried to aagain establish diplomatic relations post shoutdown of russin fighter plane

Similar Americ-russia are trying to co-ordiante there effort for sria

Its look like there is back-door deal betwwen america-russia of dividing sria one by pro-russian and other by pro-american

Rama kya hai yeh drama

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Any country which has become a Muslim majority country, either by growth of population or at the time of constitution is by default a country of barbarians.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
I'm just happy that Turkey will never be a part of the EU. If this coup was orchestrated by Erdogan to grab more power/popularity, then all he's achieved is highlight to Europe that Turkey is a fundamentalist shithole that you don't touch with a barge-pole.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
I'm just happy that Turkey will never be a part of the EU. If this coup was orchestrated by Erdogan to grab more power/popularity, then all he's achieved is highlight to Europe that Turkey is a fundamentalist shithole that you don't touch with a barge-pole.
Yes. But, isn't EU already becoming a barge of filth from Turkey, Syria and Libya?
What happens in Turkey seems irrelevant now in context to EU. Turkey has done all it could to export North African Arabic filth into EU. Now these filth are happily feeding off the social system and then raping their women. After everything is done, they are gunning them down or mowing them down.
EU is dead.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
There was a coup alright, but it was Erdokhan's coup.
Ataturk must be turning in his grave. Islamization of turkey in full swing now.

The US hand in this episode, we need to know that.

pmaitra

If such a large number of people can come out on the streets and oppose the coup, then it means a good amount of religious brainwashing has happened. I have heard that Turkish school curriculum was largely revised and filled with a lot of mythological nonsense. Many Turks genuinely believe that Turkey is the best thing after sliced bread and that the rest of the world is insane. I am going to watch how Turkey slowly disintegrates. Erdogan's Frankenstein ISIS is sitting next door, and many are within Turkey. It is not unimaginable that they could soon take over Turkey.

Take the emboldened portion as a prediction.

pmaitra

Who was responsible?
It remains unclear, but the government has blamed Fethullah Gulen, a powerful, reclusive US-based Muslim cleric whom it accuses of fomenting unrest. Mr Gulen denied the claims and has condemned the coup.

Turkish media have suggested two men may have orchestrated the putsch: General Akin Ozturk, the former commander of the Turkish Air Force, and Lieutenant-General Metin Iyidil, a commander with the Land Forces Training and Doctrine Command.
Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36816045

It is unclear who was behind the coup.

Here are the possibilities:
  • The coup was plotted by the secularist faction of the Turkish military.
  • The coup was plotted by Fethullah Gulen, a cleric.

If it is the latter, we cannot support this coup.

Bahamut

.....................................................................................

Global Defence

New threads

Articles