CNSA news, Updates and Discussions

Kumata

Country flag
It's usually the same CCP bot with multiple user ID's and different IP addresses. It's funny if you think about it, because the same CCP propagandist is having conversations with himself using different names and different IP addresses using VPN, including some Indian IP addresses.
I am sure that's a. Separate I'd of my fav bitch Chinese sexy lady 😂

TakAman

Country flag
Well,

You should tell that to CCP not us. We have already tried to tread the peace path.. Its ur greeedy CCP which beleive in expansionism... And comes up with bio warfare weapons like Wuhan virus...
Simple answer,

Parivaar mein koi bhai betichod hai, to kya use chood doge.

If they are not doing peace the easy way, they will have to do it the hard way. It may need US help though.

TakAman

Country flag
I am sure that's a. Separate I'd of my fav bitch Chinese sexy lady 😂
Wow, you now think I am fake ID.

Really, are all Indians who want peace with rest of the world and not be abusive towards others on this forum, fake ?

Are we just supposed to abuse on this forum.

Stop stereotyping your countrymen.
There are plenty of us in real world who still think of peace.

johnq

More on Chinese IP theft:
Intellectual property theft is at the core of the Chinese system: Gordon Chang
“Coming Collapse of China” author Gordon Chang discusses China’s alleged theft of U.S. intellectual property and the trade dispute between the two countries.

Most Chinese students, workers and travellers in other countries have been sent there by Chinese Communist Party to steal intellectual property from universities, companies, and government organizations.

TakAman

Country flag
Mach 30 wind tunnel to ‘put China decades’ ahead in hypersonic race

• Leading researcher reveals new facility capable of simulating flight at 30 times the speed of sound will be ready ‘soon’
  • Power produced by the JF-22 will be seven times more than the Hoover Dam in the US, almost as much as Three Gorges
Is it ready. India has already produced and inaugurated a 12 Mach wind tunnel:

And it appears that China's Mach 30 "will put it ahead", "unveils plans" as if it is not ready.

Plus jumping from 12 to 30 Mach tunnel is a small step. India has already done a giant leap by making a top speed wind tunnel in the first place.

30 years is an overestimate. Can be achieved very easily, 5-10 years.

Plus 30 Mach wind tunnel is not required in 21st century. Mach 12 wind tunnel is good enough for most stuff for next 100 years.

It's like making a 10000 Pflops supercomputer just to play Nintendo games on it.

johnq

More on Chinese Communist Party sponsored IP theft:
China Rampant Theft Intellectual Property
Secretary Pompeo: China – specifically the Chinese Communist Party – presents unique challenges, especially for the tech industry. Even if the CCP gives assurances about technology being confined to peaceful uses, you should know there is enormous risk.

Kumata

Country flag
Simple answer,

Parivaar mein koi bhai betichod hai, to kya use chood doge.

If they are not doing peace the easy way, they will have to do it the hard way. It may need US help though.
Beta,

Agar parivaar ka mukhiya hi bakchod ho to parivar bhi baise hi hota hai..

Your last comment shows ur understanding of the subject. Rehne daay... Abhi tu paida hua hai... Time lagega..

Kumata

Country flag
Wow, you now think I am fake ID.

Really, are all Indians who want peace with rest of the world and not be abusive towards others on this forum, fake ?

Are we just supposed to abuse on this forum.

Stop stereotyping your countrymen.
There are plenty of us in real world who still think of peace.
I said it right.... Beta pehle baby steps le laay...

TakAman

Country flag
I said it right.... Beta pehle baby steps le laay...
Ok whatever, if people like you pollute this world.
We would be killing each other and ending everything mankind has achieved.

Hatred - No future.

Call me Indian, Chinese or whatever, I feel disgusted to come across you.
Who keeps liking anything derogatory regarding what you feel right or wrong.

But gets butt-hurt when I talked about worldwide collaboration in space (not just India-china collaboration).

Your answer

"Beta,

Agar parivaar ka mukhiya hi bakchod ho to parivar bhi baise hi hota hai.. "

I hope you did not understand what I was trying to say.

Parivaar meant global family, and b**** - China.

Anyways I am done arguing with you. Stop pulling my leg here without any idea who I am or how old I might be.

Kumata

Country flag
Ok whatever, if people like you pollute this world.
We would be killing each other and ending everything mankind has achieved.

Hatred - No future.

Call me Indian, Chinese or whatever, I feel disgusted to come across you.
Who keeps liking anything derogatory regarding what you feel right or wrong.

But gets butt-hurt when I talked about worldwide collaboration in space (not just India-china collaboration).

Your answer

"Beta,

Agar parivaar ka mukhiya hi bakchod ho to parivar bhi baise hi hota hai.. "

I hope you did not understand what I was trying to say.

Parivaar meant global family, and b**** - China.

Anyways I am done arguing with you. Stop pulling my leg here without any idea who I am or how old I might be.
Dude,

I am Repeating myself.. First grow a pair between your legs and learn the process. Than we will talk about geo politics.

Seems like you are brainwashed with takla, s idealogy. Doesn't work anymore... That asshole. Died 70 odd years back and is still playing with your mind.

Peace pipe works with those who Don, t smoke and bat munchers definitely not one of those. What ur saying is thst we forget all the back stabbing they have done so far and smoke peace pipe while they plunder our land...

And rest of your personal comments... Feeling is always mutual...

Pls take your back and present it to your Chinese. Masters and beg them..
I am. Follower of takla.. Pls don't screw me....

TakAman

Country flag
Dude,

I am Repeating myself.. First grow a pair between your legs and learn the process. Than we will talk about geo politics.

Seems like you are brainwashed with takla, s idealogy. Doesn't work anymore... That asshole. Died 70 odd years back and is still playing with your mind.

Peace pipe works with those who Don, t smoke and bat munchers definitely not one of those. What ur saying is thst we forget all the back stabbing they have done so far and smoke peace pipe while they plunder our land...

And rest of your personal comments... Feeling is always mutual...

Pls take your back and present it to your Chinese. Masters and beg them..
I am. Follower of takla.. Pls don't screw me....
What do you suggest, rest of the world to declare war on China and commit mass genocide of 1.4 billion people.

What's the alternative to peace talks. Mind enlightening us with your deep knowledge of geo politics.

Secondly, I never said India should take a slow stand on china. Don't know if you are dumb enough,
but I clearly said

"If they are not doing peace the easy way, they will have to do it the hard way. It may need US help though."

Which does not imply any Gandhi ideology.

johnq

The only way to stop Chinese Communist Party (CCP) from infiltrating your economy and systems (and stealing intellectual property) is to stop all Chinese from entering your country, as well as denying CCP hackers access to any sensitive systems. One way to do this would be to create a great firewall against China, essentially cutting off CCP hackers and bots access to the internet systems in your country. Of course business ties would also have to be severed from Chinese companies, and all of your own companies would have to move out of China, while also cutting off all Chinese imports.

TakAman

Country flag
The only way to stop Chinese Communist Party (CCP) from infiltrating your economy and systems (and stealing intellectual property) is to stop all Chinese from entering your country, as well as denying CCP hackers access to any sensitive systems. One way to do this would be to create a great firewall against China, essentially cutting off CCP hackers and bots access to the internet systems in your country.

Yes they spyed on Africans in their national parliament body:

It's a shameful government.

The problem with full ban on China is that now, Russia and Muslims are with China. And banning China would mean banning almost whole of Asia from India.

There is also a fear that China may get far away from rest of the world on technology, such that we may have to comply to them.

Best is to "keep your friends close, but enemies closer."

And intellectual dialog between rest of the world and Chinese citizens.

Educating 1.4 billion chinese of illegal conduct of their govt.

Massive campaigns resulting in Chinese overthrowing their govt.

Once China's national govt becomes calm and peaceful, world would be better place to live in.

Afterall, there must be some good in those 1.4 billion people. It is the responsibility of rest of the world to bring it out.

johnq

Yes they spyed on Africans in their national parliament body:

It's a shameful government.

The problem with full ban on China is that now, Russia and Muslims are with China. And banning China would mean banning almost whole of Asia from India.

There is also a fear that China may get far away from rest of the world on technology, such that we may have to comply to them.

Best is to "keep your friends close, but enemies closer."

And intellectual dialog between rest of the world and Chinese citizens.

Educating 1.4 billion chinese of illegal conduct of their govt.

Massive campaigns resulting in Chinese overthrowing their govt.

Once China's national govt becomes calm and peaceful, world would be better place to live in.

Afterall, there must be some good in those 1.4 billion people. It is the responsibility of rest of the world to bring it out.
Chinese people are too brainwashed by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), and even otherwise too scared and powerless to do anything against them. CCP rules with an iron fist and kills and imprisons all dissension.
The only way to put pressure on China to get rid of CCP is by cutting off China economically. This can be done, and countries like Russia and Islamic countries are no special friend to CCP, regardless of what they say publicly. These are all relationships of convenience. Honestly, I believe that the cutting off of China from the world economy, and hence the removal of CCP, will happen. In fact it's inevitable after what has happened with Covid. It is only a matter of time.

skywatcher

Country flag
Full version
Cargo ship docks with Chinese space station

China’s robotic Tianzhou 2 cargo ship launched Saturday on top of a Long March 7 rocket and docked with the core module of the country’s space station eight hours later, delivering fuel, crew supplies, extravehicular spacesuits, and other gear in preparation for the arrival of three astronauts in June.

The resupply mission is the second of a series of 11 launches planned by China through 2022 to assemble and outfit the space station. The Tianhe core module launched April 28 on a heavy-lift Long March 5B rocket to begin construction of the Chinese orbital complex.

0070tYEUgy1gq2u3k3ythj31hc0u0hdu.jpg

The automated cargo freighter lifted off at 8:55 a.m. EDT (1255 GMT; 8:55 p.m. Beijing time) Saturday from the Wenchang spaceport on Hainan Island, China’s southernmost province. A 174-foot-tall (53-meter) Long March 7 rocket carried the 14.9-ton (13.5-metric tons) Tianzhou 2 spacecraft into orbit.

Chinese officials timed the launch for the moment the Earth’s rotation brought the Wenchang launch base under the orbital plane of the Tianhe space station module, allowing the Tianzhou 2 spacecraft to pursue the space lab on a fast approach that took just eight hours.

The mission was originally supposed to launch May 19, but Chinese officials scrubbed the launch attempt due to a technical issue.

The Long March 7 rocket’s six kerosene-fueled engines — two on the core stage surrounded by four strap-on boosters — generated 1.6 million pounds of thrust to power the launcher off the pad.

The launch vehicle steered toward the southeast and soared into space over the South China Sea. The Tianzhou 2 spacecraft separated from the Long March 7’s second stage about 10 minutes after liftoff, then unfurled solar panels to produce its own electricity.

The supply ship completed a sequence of thruster firings to fine-tune its approach to the Tianhe core module, and lined up for an autonomous docking at 5:01 p.m. EDT (2101 GMT) Saturday.

Chinese state media reported the cargo ship used a microwave radar and other instruments for its precise approach to the Tianhe module. Tianzhou 2 also used data from China’s Beidou navigation satellites.

The connection of the 34.8-foot-long (10.6-meter) Tianzhou 2 cargo craft with the 54.4-foot-long (16.6-meter) Tianhe module created a complex stretching more than 89 feet (27.2 meters) long. The Tianhe module is orbiting Earth at an altitude of approximately 230 miles (370 kilometers) at an inclination of 41.5 degrees to the equator.

The Tianzhou 2 spacecraft is China’s second Tianzhou-class supply ship to launch. The first, Tianzhou 1, launched in 2017 and docked with China’s Tiangong 2 space lab, a precursor to the larger 73-ton (66-metric ton) space station China constructing now.

Tianzhou means “heavenly vessel” in Chinese.

Tianzhou 2 delivered 14,638 pounds (6,640 kilograms) of propellant and dry goods to the Tianhe core module, according to the China Manned Space Agency. The payload included about 10,339 pounds (4,690 kilograms) of cargo inside Tianzhou 2’s pressurized compartment, and 4,299 pounds (1,950 kilograms) of orbital maneuvering propellant to be pumped into the Tianhe module’s tanks.

The Tianzhou spacecraft is similar in purpose to cargo freighters that fly to the International Space Station, such as the Russian Progress supply ship and the commercial Cygnus and Dragon carriers built by Northrop Grumman and SpaceX.

In design and capability, the Tianzhou is most like Russia’s Progress and Europe’s now-retired Automated Transfer Vehicle, which carried dry goods, water and propellant to the orbiting outpost. The U.S. commercial supply ships and Japan’s HTV logistics vessel cannot refuel the space station.

The docking of the Tianzhou 2 cargo freighter sets the stage for the launch of a three-person crew to the Tianhe module in June.

“We will transport support materials, necessary space parts and equipment first, and then our crew,” said Hao Chun, director of the China Manned Space Agency, according to a report published by the state-run Xinhua news agency.

The three astronauts training to launch on China’s Shenzhou 12 mission next month plan to live and work aboard the Tianhe module for three months, the longest human spaceflight in the history of the Chinese space program.

The equipment delivered by the Tianzhou 2 cargo spacecraft included two spacesuits to be worn by astronauts venturing outside the Tianhe module on spacewalks. Tianzhou 2 also carried space parts of the module’s life support system, and food for the three astronauts.

The Shenzhou 12 astronauts will unpack the Tianzhou 2 cargo ship after they arrive next month.

Tianzhou 2 docked with the rear port on the Tianhe module, and Shenzhou 2 will link up with the lab’s forward port.

Once the Shenzhou 12 astronauts return to Earth in September, Tianzhou 2 will detach and fly to the forward port, where it will transfer propellant into the Tianhe module.

The robotic arm on the Tianhe module will also grapple the Tianzhou 2 spacecraft and move it to a connecting port on the side of the space lab, testing the manipulator system before the arrival of two more permanent laboratory modules next year.

The Tianzhou cargo ship is designed to operate in low Earth orbit for up to a year.

After the departure of the Tianzhou 2 and Shenzhou 12 spacecraft, China plans to launch the Tianzhou 3 and Shenzhou 13 missions to join up with the Tianhe module later this year. Shenzhou 13 will carry three astronauts for a six-month mission in orbit, according to the China Manned Space Agency.

Next year, China plans six more launches to support the space station program. Two Long March 5B rockets will boost the Wentian and Mengtian lab elements to dock with the Tianhe module, completing assembly of the three-segment space station.

There are also two more cargo spacecraft and two more Shenzhou crew capsules scheduled to launch in 2022.

johnq

More about IP theft by a Chinese student in the US:
Education Or Espionage? A Chinese Student Takes His Homework Home To China | NBC Nightly News
Ruopeng Liu believes his works at a Duke lab was simply “fundamental research” that he brought back to China. His former professor thinks otherwise.

This is evidence that most Chinese students, workers and travellers in other countries have been sent there by Chinese Communist Party to steal intellectual property from universities, companies, and government organizations. In fact IP theft forms the backbone of Chinese scientific advancements: It is a massive Chinese Communist Party funded project.

smooth manifold

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
A Long March 7 rocket launched Tianzhou-2 resupply ship to dock with the Chinese Space Station from Wenchang on 29 May 2021.
It is the 371 flight of Long March series.
View attachment 92605
View attachment 92606
Orbital launches from Chinese launch centers: 403
(Long March/Kuaizhou/Smart Dragon/Hyperbola/Ceres)
Jiuquan Space Launch Center - 143
Xichang Space Launch Center - 154
Taiyuan Space Launch Center- 91
Wenchang Space Launch Center - 13
Haiyang Eastern Space Launch Port (Sea Launch)- 2
Ningbo Commercial Space Launch Center(under construction)-0

Coming up next:
A Long March 3B rocket will launch Fenyun-4B meteorological satellites from Xichang on 3 June 2021.
A Long March 2F rocket will launch Shenzhou-12 crewed spacecraft with three Chinese astronauts to rendezvous and dock with China Space Station from Jiuquan on 17 June 2021.
A Long March 2C rocket will launch Yaogan-30 Group 9 satellites from Xichang on 18 June 2021.
A Long March 3B rocket launched Fenyun-4B meteorological satellites from Xichang on 3 June 2021.
It is the 372 flight of Long March series.

Orbital launches from Chinese launch centers: 404
(Long March/Kuaizhou/Smart Dragon/Hyperbola/Ceres)
Jiuquan Space Launch Center - 143
Xichang Space Launch Center - 155
Taiyuan Space Launch Center- 91
Wenchang Space Launch Center - 13
Haiyang Eastern Space Launch Port (Sea Launch)- 2
Ningbo Commercial Space Launch Center(under construction)-0

Coming up next:
A Long March 2F rocket will launch Shenzhou-12 crewed spacecraft with three Chinese astronauts to dock with China Space Station from Jiuquan on 17 June 2021.
A Long March 2C rocket will launch Yaogan-30 Group 9 satellites from Xichang on 18 June 2021.
A Long March 2D rocket will launch mysterious payloads from Jiuquan on 20 June 2021.

johnq

In the following video (at the website), Gordon Chang explains how the driving engine behind Chinese Communist Party's (CCP) technological advancement is intellectual property (IP) theft, and how most Chinese students, workers and travelers in other countries are agents of the CCP sent for the explicit purpose of IP theft; this IP theft is also done through hacking by CCP's internet hacker army. IP theft is a massive operation with millions of CCP sponsored thieves pushed into other countries by CCP; or hacking companies' networks to steal IP. Chinese students, workers and travelers in other countries have to do what the CCP says; otherwise their families in China would be imprisoned. Of course the Chinese are already too brainwashed by the CCP, and always follow CCP instructions for IP theft. The Confucius institutes and other Chinese student organizations in western universities are also used to keep these Chinese students in compliance of the CCP.
Gordon Chang: Communist China Has Committed ‘Mass Murder’ of Americans
Last year, Congressman Eric Swalwell’s ties to the suspected Chinese spy Fang Fang brought Chinese espionage to the forefront of national discussion. But that was just the tip of the iceberg.

And beyond espionage, the Chinese Communist Party has become increasingly belligerent globally—from fueling riots in America to encroaching in Nepali territory to celebrating COVID-19 deaths in India. What is the Chinese leadership hoping to achieve, and why do they believe—according to Chang—that they are running out of time?

Furthermore, one year on, over 3 million people have died globally from COVID-19. Beyond covering up the initial outbreak, did China’s communist leaders intentionally spread this virus beyond its borders? And if it did, what does that mean for America and the world?

In this episode, we sit down with China analyst Gordon Chang to understand the full scope of Chinese communist subversion.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles