Chinese Ships Ram Vietnamese Vessels

Illusive

Country flag
Forging alliance with Japan and India is the way to go, India can provide Vietnam with Saryu class patrol ships , Japan can provide investments to boost Vietnam's economy. All of Asean must be really fed up of this bullying tactics.

CCP

Forging alliance with Japan and India is the way to go, [/URL],

India or Japan will fight with China for any other country?

India can provide Vietnam withSaryu class patrol ships [/URL]
India would force your Navy to buy more of it.

Japan can provide investments to boost Vietnam's economy. [/URL]
Japan would boost its own economy first.

All of Asean must be really fed up of this bullying tactics.
why not? but when? Why I can see it ?

nimo_cn

Country flag
Over 30 Vietnamese vessels attempted to sabotage the operation of Chinese 1 billion $ worth drilling platform, causing grieve danger to Chinese crew. And more importantly, they violated Chinese territory.

Vietnamese ships started the ramming game, Chinese vessels simply accepted the challenge.

It's a very dangerous game, if you dont want to play, dont even start it in the first place.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
How can you defend against Chinese bullying??

Either you must have a defense agreement with USA or have nuclear weapon so that you can defend any invasion.

India should transfer Ballistic missile tech to Vietnam and also sell Brahmos missiles.
why dont you simply dispatch your mighty naval fleet to that region before the party is over?

let us have a China vs India game.

Illusive

Country flag
@CCP please.....Vietnam is more than capable to defend itself. We provide the means and support them however we can, because China just wont stop there and then it would be our turn too. With Abe, Japan is just beginning to wake up from its pacifist policies

why not? but when? Why I can see it ?
Maybe because you are the bully and you dont want to see it, may be because you haven't rammed the ships of Malaysia, Indonesia etc. yet.... but they are vary of these tactics.

Last edited by a moderator:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Hold your hats:

China Insists It Has Right to Put Rig off Vietnam

China Insists It Has Right to Put Rig off Vietnam - ABC News

Where is the oil rig located actually. Why would PRC do this now.

Was it also anticipation hence the large number of ships and vessels from PRC since one can assume that these parameters were not there earlier.

The oil rig was not there before.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/christo...-s-containment-with-vietnam-oil-rig-standoff/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracel_Islands
Just for your information, Chinese rig was within 15 KMs of Chinese island and Vietnamese vessels were within 3 KMs of the rig.

The rig will stay and any further provocation from Vietnam will be reciprocated accordingly.

I just hope that Vietnamese will regain their sanity, give up this dangerous adventurism and be a responsible country.

Illusive

Country flag
We can conclude that Japan invest much less compare to 2011.
Maybe Japan decreased investment in China, but investment in Vietnam is only increasing.

Vietnam, on the other hand, experienced the opposite trend. Foreign investment increased from just $169 million in 2010 to $4.45 billion in 2013, including a number of high-profile projects backed by Japanese companies like the $2.8 billion Nghi Son petrochemical oil refinery, the $650 million Bridgestone's project, and the $175 million Panasonic Industrial Devices project.

nimo_cn

Country flag
@CCP please.....Vietnam is more than capable to defend itself. We provide the means and support them however we can, because China just wont stop there and then it would be our turn too. With Abe, Japan is just beginning to wake up from its pacifist policies

Maybe because you are the bully and you dont want to see it, may be because you haven't rammed the ships of Malaysia, Indonesia etc. yet.... but they are vary of these tactics.
Kid, please! dont scare us with this we-are-gonna-arm-Vietnam-to-the-teeth crap.

It's not that India has not thought of the idea of proliferating nuclear and missile technology to Vietnam. Of course you did, but you couldnt take the consequences.

you think China is gonna be the one who jumps out and stops you? come on, kid! your boss Yankees are gonna stop you for the world peace.

Illusive

Country flag
Kid, please! dont scare us with this we-are-gonna-arm-Vietnam-to-the-teeth crap.
If they want weapons they'll get it from anyone, who's going to stop them China?:lol:

It's not that India has not thought of the idea of proliferating nuclear and missile technology to Vietnam. Of course you did, but you couldnt take the consequences.
And we should take your wild theories this as a facts?

you think China is gonna be the one who jumps out and stops you? come on, kid! your boss Yankees are gonna stop you for the world peace.
Yankee who?

@nimo_cn:rolleyes:

Compersion

Country flag
Just for your information, Chinese rig was within 15 KMs of Chinese island and Vietnamese vessels were within 3 KMs of the rig.

The rig will stay and any further provocation from Vietnam will be reciprocated accordingly.

I just hope that Vietnamese will regain their sanity, give up this dangerous adventurism and be a responsible country.

Which Chinese Island is that that is 15 km away. Is it disputed, Is this whole affair in areas that are clearly settled and not open to jurisdiction. Are you saying the Vietnamese are wrong and the provoking party.

Last edited:

no smoking

Country flag
@abhi_the _gr8_maratha, No, Vietnam has followed "Peace policy" - independent, peace, cooperation, and development together. Vietnam government dont want to cooperate with any country to oppose other countries in military affairs. Unfortunately, its the reason why if there is a war, China will choose VN.
No, you don't follow "peace policy", you follow "vietname interest first policy". The reason your government doesn't want to cooperate with any country is: price is too high. And there is one thing your governement knows but you don't understand: Chinese won't benefit from its oil exploration without anticipation of vietname.

Korea, Japan, Philippines are allied with US.
So, are you suggesting that vietnamese public would be pleased to see US troops deployed in their country 40 years later.

Their mass media brainwash Chinese Youth. They shout "teach Viet Nam a lesson, war Viet Nam ..." everywhere.
Your mass media must do a wonderful job to brianwash you beliving this.

Furthermore, China is over-population, soon China youth will become a burden to economy. So, how to solve this problem when there sex-ratio is unbalanced? Attack Viet Nam and legally kill people.
Don't you know that Chinese is quickly aging at the moment?
Sex-Ratio unblance? Don't worry about it. We have a cheaper solution than your imagination: buying bride from our neighbours including vietnam.

Do you see on the map their " cow - tongue- line" lick almost everything on the Eastern Sea?
On the one hand, they declare "Peace, peace, and peace", and speak like they are "victim". On the other hand, they take many real actions on the Eastern Sea. Cut Vietnamese Internet-cable, harass Vietnamese Fishing boat..etc...
You and your own government isn't doing the same thing?
Speaking "peace" while harassing Chinese, tawanese, philipines fishing boat?

nimo_cn

Country flag
Which Chinese Island is that that is 15 km away. Is it disputed, Is this whole affair in areas that are clearly settled and not open to jurisdiction. Are you saying the Vietnamese are wrong and the provoking party.
please define 'disputed' first, and explain to me why it matters. is it that the island being disputed justifies Vietnamese provocations?

nimo_cn

Country flag
If they want weapons they'll get it from anyone, who's going to stop them China?:lol:

And we should take your wild theories this as a facts?

Yankee who?

@nimo_cn:rolleyes:
if ordinary Indians like you are having that idea, then that idea is certainly gonna be reflected in India's national policy, that is the beauty of being a democracy, isn't it?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles