Chinese Regional Jets & Airliners

rockdog

Country flag
tell me are you not trolling what it has to do with the topic?

why do not yu mention the fact Safran build the blades for the leap engine in Mexique or Builds the flight control for the ARJ-21 also in Mexico or GE designs parts of the engine in Queretaro for ARJ-21 tell me are yuo not trolling?

Fact is Mexican workers are involved in Chinese ARJ-21 by building aircraft parts for the Chinese planes.
C919 maybe have some textile made by Burkina Faso workers, dosen't mean we have interest on endless contents about how great the Burkina Faso factory it is...

Most Chinese have positive impression about S.America including me, but when it comes to hi tech part, especially on Brand, Tech not labor force, we just don't talk about it.

If you continuesly bring the things here, i don't mind to dig the true economic stuation of S.America.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
C919 maybe have some textile made by Burkina Faso workers, dosen't mean we have interest on endless contents about how great the Burkina Faso factory it is...

Most Chinese have positive impression about S.America including me, but when it comes to hi tech part, especially on Brand, Tech not labor force, we just don't talk about it.

But if you continuesly bring the things here, i don't mind to dig the true economic stuation of S.America.
1686022324046.png

those blades were designed in Mexico and also are build in Mexico for the GE CF-34-10A .

You simply feel ashamed that your beloved ARJ-21 has Mexican made and designed parts so you troll trying later blame me I am out of topic since you are the first troll in fact Fernando Alcántara, product quality engineer at the aforementioned Queretaro GE site is a real engineer not a troll like you that trolls because he is ashamed Mexicans are involved in the ARJ-21 in an indirect form
of course you will try to troll

rockdog

Country flag
China is developing parallel lines for aircraft and engines:

1) Airbus -- A320, A321, A320neo, A321neo
2) COMAC -- ARJ-21, C919, C929
3) Safran -- LEAP-1A, LEAP-1C
4) AECC -- CJ1000, CJ2000, CJ500

Unless Boeing begins building in China, it will be all Airbus and COMAC.
I think S.Korea is also good at Engine parts making:

Hanwha Techwin Signs $3.8 Billion Aircraft Engine Parts Supply Contract with Pratt & Whitney(P&W), One of the World's Top Aircraft Engine Makers

S.Korea is the most competitive nation in the world with the population around 80-100million class.

I think SK is qualified to be a member of G8, and i noticed that non of Spanish speaking or Lation nations there.

rockdog

Country flag
View attachment 209039

those blades were designed in Mexico and also are build in Mexico for the GE CF-34-10A .

You simply feel ashamed that your beloved ARJ-21 has Mexican made and designed parts so you troll trying later blame me I am out of topic since you are the first troll in fact Fernando Alcántara, product quality engineer at the aforementioned Queretaro GE site is a real engineer not a troll like you that trolls because he is ashamed Mexicans are involved in the ARJ-21 in an indirect form
of course you will try to troll
We are ok to buy good stuff from GE, we buy good things by brand, not by the worker from Mexico.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
I think S.Korea is also good at Engine parts making:

Hanwha Techwin Signs $3.8 Billion Aircraft Engine Parts Supply Contract with Pratt & Whitney(P&W), One of the World's Top Aircraft Engine Makers

S.Korea is the most competitive nation in the world with the population around 80-100million class.

I think SK is qualified to be a member of G8, and i noticed that non of Spanish speaking or Lation nations won't be there.
yes but you forget USA has 50 million latins and is the second spanish speaking nation by the way South Korea show the stupidity of your propaganda since aviation is a globalized industry but your idiotic propaganda that China makes everything is just a lie of the CCP

Fernando Alcántara shows the stupidity of the propaganda in fact there is no G8 and by the way Spain has now one of the highest standard of living in the world and long live to Spain chinese troll

rockdog

Country flag
a stupid coment by you the plant has 1500 designers now and a fact GE CF-34-10A is upgraded mostly in Mexico it shows troll you have been shown ARJ-21 has mexican engenuity and you do not build every thing
GM also have R&D center in Mexico, but we buy Silverado because it's GM brand, most captial, desgin IP belong to American company, Mexico are on the mid or bottom of the value chain.

We all know which kind of product, Mexico is on the top of value chain.

This is not the offending, because you don't have good products on high value added, you own search the other non-industry product.

It can be explained by economices.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
GM also have R&D center in Mexico, but we will by Silverado because it's GM brand, most captial, desgin IP belong to American company, you are on the mid or bottom of the value chain.
relax Chinese troll
1686023414147.png

You forget the USA has California and texas populated with Millions of Mexicans and in fact Texas and California are the riches states in the USA, and my family in the USA has been there for 100 years

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
asians what a joke the reason is most of those Asians are the rich ones going to the USA and while the migration of latin america is more diversified and a detail if the Asians are so rich how come Mexico has living standards higher than China or China has much lower standard of living than the USA or Europe , by the way the smartest people are the jews but is not by genetics but by culture since jewish culture looks for the true and knowledge

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
For the basic sense of economics, not the offending.

Because you don't have good products on high value added, like owns brands, own hi tech companies; Which caused lots of low income people.

Then people searchs for other high profit non-industry product.

So the drug booming itself, explained you have weak industry capability, no matter how may forgein companies here. Coco Cola is also monster company but it's not beneficial at all to your nation.

Everything can be explained by economis.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
For the basic sense of economics, not the offending.

Because you don't have good products on high value added, like owns brands, own hi tech companies; Which caused lots of low income people.

Then people searchs for other high profit non-industry product.

So the drug booming itself, explained you have weak industry capability, no matter how may forgein companies here. Coco Cola is also monster company but it's not beneficial at all to your nation.

Everything can be explained by economis.
1686023900164.png

human development index shows development is political factor not racial as you asserted since i know you feel discriminated in the USA as well as the Chinese sexylady so you come to this forum to brag, but as I showed to you aviation is just money and will and India will be a super power in aviation and all we can develop technology so stop your self discrimination in reality ARJ-21 while is obsolete shows aviation is a global endevour because even Mexicans are involved in it indirectly

rockdog

Country flag
View attachment 209042

human development index shows development is political factor not racial as you asserted since i know you feel discriminated in the USA as well as the Chinese sexylady so you come to this forum to brag, but as I showed to you aviation is just money and will and India will be a super power in aviation and all we can develop technology so stop your self discrimination in reality ARJ-21 while is obsolete shows aviation is a global endevour because even Mexicans are involved in it indirectly
I never went personal insult to you, but in just two pages, how many times from urs to me?
I like to disscus the S.America's social and indutry issues, if you inssist to bring the Mexico into aviation industry.

333.png

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
I never went personal insult to you, but in just two pages, how many times from urs to me?
I like to disscus the S.America's social and indutry issues, if you inssist to bring the Mexico into aviation industry.

View attachment 209044
relax man first I am married to a Japanese, I have three kids I am not racist a you claimed but what I have learned is some governments are doing better, for example is true the Chinese government has a good aviation policy, but contrary to your assertions which are the result you feel discriminated in the USA, we all are humans and with education we can design any thing, so in a way try to see that even if we Mexicans are involved indirectly in ARJ-21 or C919 you do not need to be ashamed, India just by the size of its population will develop an aviation industry in fact in Helicopters they have advanced a lot as well other aircraft, same brazil Argentina or Mexico stop your self discrimination, we are all equal, in Japan women like me because my eyes are not oriental you should love yourself I have cousins of Chinese ancestry, we are the product of education the Mexicans working in GE are smart due to better education and better goals than the narcos some mexicans are stupid working for Narcos others work for aviation grow, in fact one of my sons looks very Asian and I love him a lot but I also loved my mother who was a Mexican criolla basically Moroccan Spanish

jai jaganath

Country flag
Check out for videos on Saras Mk-2 & budget sought by NAL for development of RTA along with T/L around the time of AeroIndia 2023. I'm willing to bet you'd know more about the Chinese Civilian aerospace ecosystem than you'd do about corresponding developments in the Indian aerospace ecosystem.

And the best part is for your youthful age you're doing nothing to correct yourself too by looking around & trying to gain more knowledge or expertise on the matter except issue statements full of false humility.
Seriously u any idea u are speaking I am talking about saras mk2 not mk1 which us flying and completed most of the certification but received no orders
After this post I am seriously doubting ur knowledge regarding this
Govt hasn't released funds for mk2
Coming to RTA u have no idea when project started it was basically 2010 and even shelved in 2015 then again revived and they will complete their so called project definition phase by year end and ask for fund which they think govt will provide looking at their abysmal history
So yeah pin me when u see saras or rta flying
And get some basic information regarding it

jai jaganath

Country flag
you have chinese propaganda in your head.

India has a huge market, the fact Indian airliners buy hundreds of aircraft shows it.

Tata-owned Air India to acquire 250 Airbus aircraft

• A350 aircraft of choice for Air India’s renaissance in long haul travel
  • A320 Family to be the cornerstone of Air India’s domestic and regional fleet
Mumbai, 14 February 2023 – The Tata Group-owned Air India has announced its commitment to order 250 Airbus aircraft to boost its domestic and international operations. The commitment includes 140 A320neo and 70 A321neo single-aisle aircraft as well as 34 A350-1000 and six A350-900 wide-body jets that will mark a new era for the country as the all-new, long-range aircraft celebrates its debut in the Indian market.

Aerospace is money, India can have airlines however design a 100% aircraft is too expensive.

By the way China does not build A-320s they just assemble them, some components might be made in China but C919 shows you is mostly the fuselage shell,

Bombardier announced that it will maximize aerospace parts manufacturing operations at its facilities in Querétaro, Mexico. The decision positions the Aztec country as a strategic resource in its global projects, highlighting the highly qualified workforce and first class technological capabilities that exist in its facilities.

The firm manufactures aeronautical components and complex systems for the Challenger and Global business jets in Querétaro, including the rear fuselage of the Global 7500, Bombardier’s current flagship aircraft. Components were also manufactured for the Learjet 85, the CRJ NextGen family and the Q400 NextGen.

- Advertisement -
“We are very pleased with the workforce Bombardier has in Mexico because they have been able to do quality work, which has made it possible to have high-end aircraft, such as the Global 7500,” emphasized Eric Martel, CEO of Bombardier.

Several organizations have boosted Mexico’s aerospace industry, including the Aeronautical University of Querétaro (UNCAQ),
the Mexican Federation of the Aerospace Industry (FEMIA) and the Aerocluster of Querétaro (ACQ).
View attachment 208992

Even Mexico has manufacturing but the problem is not making the aircraft it is a very expensive endevour thus Mexico will not build large aircraft they are out of our market capabilities, we might develop in the next 15 years perhaps a business jet but I can assure you they will have western parts, India has a larger market thus it can justify a larger aircraft

View attachment 208991

Look even Iran can build aircraft there is no reason why india can not do it
Pls explain any relation of ur post to my my quoted post
How is buying developing and where Mexico came from
We ahve no assembly plants of either Boeing or Airbus

rockdog

Country flag
relax man first I am married to a Japanese, I have three kids I am not racist a you claimed but what I have learned is some governments are doing better, for example is true the Chinese government has a good aviation policy, but contrary to your assertions which are the result you feel discriminated in the USA, we all are humans and with education we can design any thing, so in a way try to see that even if we Mexicans are involved indirectly in ARJ-21 or C919 you do not need to be ashamed, India just by the size of its population will develop an aviation industry in fact in Helicopters they have advanced a lot as well other aircraft, same brazil Argentina or Mexico stop your self discrimination, we are all equal, in Japan women like me because my eyes are not oriental you should love yourself I have cousins of Chinese ancestry, we are the product of education the Mexicans working in GE are smart due to better education and better goals than the narcos some mexicans are stupid working for Narcos others work for aviation grow, in fact one of my sons looks very Asian and I love him a lot but I also loved my mother who was a Mexican criolla basically Moroccan Spanish
I don't put so many personal emotions into discussion as you, i like use economics to do analysis.

1. I am OK with the ARJ or C919 purchased anytime from any nation, no discrimination at all. China and USA is the biggest winner of globalization, and we believe so. Discrimination only makes cost higher in economics.

2. Mexico is not our common topic since it's not tech or capital power, we don't talk it.

3. I did research on Mexico tech and economic situation, i realized Mexico is just at low and mid among western's value chain, so me and members here don't have interest here, no matter how many time you tried to mention and try to caught our attention.

4. Dealing with drug reflects many things, if you have government even defeated by Narcos, you basically couldn't do any long term project. If the narcos is the most popular fame in the world, means your nation dosen't have many profitble industry, then we can guess you are not that important in aviation industry.

Again, everything can be explained by economis.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Who here would fly a plane made in China by a CCP state owned enterprise? Chinese companies cannot make quality ball point pens. Do you think someone would fly that country’s civilian plane? lol.
We are using many Chinese made things
Countries are using their products be it from hsr to aircrafts to phones to many things
I can't even count how many things of Chinese origin being used by all of the world
Such notion results in under estimation

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
I don't put so many personal emotions into discussion as you, i like use economics to do analysis.

1. I am OK with the ARJ or C919 purchased anytime from any nation, no discrimination at all. China and USA is the biggest winner of globalization, and we believe so. Discrimination only makes cost higher in economics.

2. Mexico is not our common topic since it's not tech or capital power, we don't talk it.

3. I did research on Mexico tech and economic situation, i realized Mexico is just at low and mid among western's value chain, so me and members here don't have interest here, no matter how many time you tried to mention and try to caught our attention.

4. Dealing with drug reflects many things, if you have government even defeated by Narcos, you basically couldn't do any long term project. If the narcos is the most popular fame in the world, means your nation don't have may profitble industry, then we can guess you are not that important in aviation industry.

Again, everything can be explained by economis.
you are blinded you do not understand well many things and since somethings you can not understand i will skip them, but you are very emotional and not very cold. China has been allowed to grow by masters you do not see, and they are not in China.

However you seem to think China will control the world, you are too naive, I tell you this since i know Asians well you over estimate a lot your selves like the Japanese did in WWII, China is doing the same mistake, so you think Airbus and Boeing will let you steal their market.

No do not be naive, in a perfect world we should cooperate, like ARJ-21 has parts made in Mexico and designed in Mexico, I have no problems Mexican work for GE, because it also allows work in a very important industry, in fact cooperate is not bad at all.

However some fools in Beijing think in the USA or Europe decadence, and some fools in the west think the same about Russia.

aviation is a globalized industry you like it or not,
Globalization is not for China or the USA fools like you think that.

Globalization is for everyone because we are all humans, India has for example a huge population in an ideal world with peace they will become a super powerful nation, same Brazil and Mexico too even if you doubt it, that only can be stopt if there is WWIII but believe me China will be one of the biggest losers if WWIII happens grow man do not be fool dreaming; we all are humans

Last edited:

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Pls explain any relation of ur post to my my quoted post
How is buying developing and where Mexico came from
We ahve no assembly plants of either Boeing or Airbus
In an Ideal world I know India with all the human resources you have you will be the next China and that implies a powerful industry, if there is peace I am sure you will develop a powerful economy and avaition Industry, is not possible to stop India nor brazil nor other nations however some political things will happen I think the integration of economic blocks will happen but since humans are inreality equal in terms of being smart Indians only have political issues is not a matter of intelligence but a matter of political choices, you will develop technology intelligence is not a a possesion of a group of humans but is a quality that makes us human

Global Defence

New threads

Articles