Chinese Regional Jets & Airliners

rockdog

Country flag
helo liar see this is a real sexy woman Janet Garcia from Mexico look at her curves

View attachment 209768

I am still waiting for the news China has a FAL of A-350 well better I should look at Yanet since you block me hahaha
Quite attractive to me, the Cartel fashion?

Cartel aesthetic

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Quite attractive to me, the Cartel fashion?

Cartel aesthetic

I am not interested in guys I like Emma you can keep the cartel guys for you if you like them

1686462438640.png

See how cute is that woman true SInaloan woman

see maybe you like this

Republican Sen. Joni Ernst accused China of "intentionally poisoning" Americans by not stopping the supply chain networks that produce fentanyl. "The Chinese are selling these precursor chemicals into Mexico. Then the Mexican cartels are working on making the fentanyl and distributing up into the United States," the Iowa senator told CBS News senior investigative correspondent Catherine Herridge.

1686462635941.png

The Fatso the true cartel leader

rockdog

Country flag
Actually i don't care, just felt intrupted by my reading experience on this thread with some weird Mexico contents.

If you look at this video, it's not some bad guy doing some bad things. It's systematic corrupted of a nation, the goverment even made peace deal with Catels...

With such kind of culture and government, you can't expect any complicated supply chains let alone a comprehensive aviation industry. Yes, some forgein brands hiring some good workers and brains in certain factories and labs. But we don't need to care this kind of contents too much.
English speaking and subtitles about analysis of S.American industrial policy.

Mexico might be worse, since it's also badly affected by drug issues.

SexyChineseLady

Actually i don't care, just felt intrupted by my reading experience on this thread with some weird Mexico contents.

If you look at this video, it's not some bad guy doing some bad things. It's systematic corrupted of a nation, the goverment even made peace deal with Catels...

With such kind of culture and government, you can't expect any complicated supply chains let alone a comprehensive aviation industry. Yes, some forgein brands hiring some good workers and brains in certain factories and labs. But we don't need to care this kind of contents too much.
LoL. Well to each his own :)

I blocked that weirdo months ago when he started talking about collaboration being more important than building a plane indigenously and I said, Okay, you know there are Airbus assembly lines in China but not Mexico so it is obvious that China is doing far more and better collaboration with Airbus than Mexico!

But then all he did was post more and more irrelevent Mexican stuff in this thread. I knew then and there that he didn't want to discuss anything relevant in the thread. He just wanted to get attention for Mexico. What a weirdo. So I blocked him.

Only a weirdo would see this and think China is not collaborating but Mexico is o_O
IMG_9312.jpeg

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
LoL. Well to each his own :)

I blocked that weirdo months ago when he started talking about collaboration being more important than building a plane indigenously and I said, Okay, you know there are Airbus assembly lines in China but not Mexico so it is obvious that China is doing far more and better collaboration with Airbus than Mexico!

But then all he did was post more and more irrelevent Mexican stuff in this thread. I knew then and there that he didn't want to discuss anything relevant in the thread. He just wanted to get attention for Mexico. What a weirdo. So I blocked him.

Only a weirdo would see this and think China is not collaborating but Mexico is o_O
View attachment 209828
you blocked the true since there is no A-350 FAL in China and you are a liar there is no A-350 FAL in China

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
English speaking and subtitles about analysis of S.American industrial policy.

Mexico might be worse, since it's also badly affected by drug issues.
And there are not drug dealers in China and no poverty

rockdog

Country flag
And there are not drug dealers in China and no poverty
That's not the point.

Did u watch the video? 20 yrs ago, even Chinese per GDP was 30% of Brazil and Mexico, i read lots of articles talking about how to prevent the mid income trap like S.Ameica.

At that time, the government had long term plan to upgrade Chinese industry including aviation. If Mexico government even had a plan to crack down the catel at that time, ur situation couldn't be such shitty.

If you can comment Chinese C919 and ARJ21 by using irrelevant Mexican component, i think i have very right to comment ur industry and econimic situation, and give my prediction: pathetic and hopeless.

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

That's not the point.

Did u watch the video? 20 yrs ago, even Chinese per GDP was 30% of Brazil and Mexico, i read lots of articles talking about how to prevent the mid income trap like S.Ameica.

At that time, the government had long term plan to upgrade Chinese industry including aviation. If Mexico government even had a plan to crack down the catel at that time, ur situation couldn't be such shitty.

If you can comment Chinese C919 and ARJ21 by using irrelevant Mexican component, i think i have very right to comment ur industry and econimic situation, and give my prediction: pathetic and hopeless.
He is using the C919 and ARJ21 to talk about Mexico which basically has no impact in the global aviation either as a producer or a market.

If he puts up a thread on Mexican aviation no one would go there. So he is trying to talk Mexico in this thread.

Personally, I see no reason to attack Mexico as a country just because of this weirdo.

China advances with the C919 and ARJ21 AND with its assembly lines in Tianjin and its close collaboration with Airbus are real world -- this stuff does not happen in Mexico except in the weirdo's dreams so no reason to attack Mexico ;)

IMG_9313.jpeg

IMG_9314.jpeg

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
He is using the C919 and ARJ21 to talk about Mexico which basically has no impact in the global aviation either as a producer or a market.

If he puts up a thread on Mexican aviation no one would go there. So he is trying to talk Mexico in this thread.

Personally, I see no reason to attack Mexico as a country just because of this weirdo.

China advances with the C919 and ARJ21 AND with its assembly lines in Tianjin and its close collaboration with Airbus are real world -- this stuff does not happen in Mexico except in the weirdo's dreams so no reason to attack Mexico ;)

View attachment 209857
View attachment 209858
this wierdo and you liar show there is a FAL of A-350 in China there is not

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
That's not the point.

Irrelevant components ? Leap engine parst and design? CF-34 designed in some parts by Mexican engineers and with parts made in Mexico, I am not afraid of your stupid comments, because I know Mexico as well China, let us start.
1686543207025.png

In human development China is like Mexico and Brazil, Argentina and Uruuguay is Ahead and Chile too.

So when you call us shitty places well China is shitty too

So let us see now PPP GDP per capita

China 2021 19,338.2

Argentina 2021 23,649.7

Brazil 2021 16,031.1

Mexico 2021 19,578.4

Now you avoid the chinese goverrnment sending fentanyl like a good hypocrite you are

GDP per capita even PPP does not tell you nothing in reality, it means just how productive per capita nothing else.

What really tell you how a country is what it produces devided by the population and the minimun wage get it Chinese and you will see you are pretty wrong,

Mexico 2020 population is estimated at 128,932,753 people at mid year according to UN data. Mexico population is equivalent to 1.65% of the total world ...

The current population of Brazil is 216,989,326 as of Sunday, June 11, 2023, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data

China Population (2023)
Worldometer
https://www.worldometers.info › world-population › c...

The current population of Argentina is 46,410,797 as of Saturday, June 10, 2023, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data. · Argentina ..

The current population of China is 1,455,613,625 as of Sunday, June 11, 2023, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data. China 2020 ...

So China is 11 times more populated thus if you grow any food it should be equal 11 times what Mexico does to be equal and China is 7 times Brazil; China is 32 times more populated than Argentina.

Let us see food

1686544291174.png

China produces 4 times more beef than Mexico but has a population 11 times larger, thus put it mildly you do not eat too much beef.

Brazil produces 1.5 more beef than China but has 7 times less people.

Now let us go to salaries

1686544546801.png

Argentina has a minimun wage of 300 dollars and Mexico too, same china

363.332 USD/Month

What is minimum wage in China? Minimum Wages in China remained unchanged at 2590 CNY/Month (363.332 USD/Month) in 2023. The maximum rate of minimum wage for employees was 2480 CNY/Month and minimum was 690 CNY/Month.

Now is when things get interesting what you can buy with the minimun wage in local currency

Lunch/Dinner/Supper - 20–80 yuan (3–12.5 USD) Rice and noodles are the main food staples in China and they often appear on the table for mid-day and evening meals. You can also order dishes and rice, which cost about 20–40 yuan per dish. Reckon on one dish per person.

1686545277541.png

1686545920026.png

a very poor person in mexico can eat 5 tacos of meat for less than $.90 USD cents of course we produce more meat than you per capita

So I will put it simple Argentina produces 40 % of what China produces of beef but they are 30 times less people of course Argentina has a lot of meat, and that is what you can not see, We do not care if you have J-20 in Argentina or Mexico food is much cheaper because we have less people.

Technologically we are not behind, you are developed in weapons but we have the nuclear umbrella of the USA and we have more land and resources per capita

1686544026738.png

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
Irrelevant components ? Leap engine parst and design? CF-34 designed in some parts by Mexican engineers and with parts made in Mexico, I am not afraid of your stupid comments, because I know Mexico as well China, let us start.
View attachment 209918

In human development China is like Mexico and Brazil, Argentina and Uruuguay is Ahead and Chile too.

So when you call us shitty places well China is shitty too

So let us see now PPP GDP per capita

China 2021 19,338.2

Argentina 2021 23,649.7

Brazil 2021 16,031.1

Mexico 2021 19,578.4

Now you avoid the chinese goverrnment sending fentanyl like a good hypocrite you are

GDP per capita even PPP does not tell you nothing in reality, it means just how productive per capita nothing else.

What really tell you how a country is what it produces devided by the population and the minimun wage get it Chinese and you will see you are pretty wrong,

Mexico 2020 population is estimated at 128,932,753 people at mid year according to UN data. Mexico population is equivalent to 1.65% of the total world ...

The current population of Brazil is 216,989,326 as of Sunday, June 11, 2023, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data

China Population (2023)
Worldometer
https://www.worldometers.info › world-population › c...

The current population of Argentina is 46,410,797 as of Saturday, June 10, 2023, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data. · Argentina ..

The current population of China is 1,455,613,625 as of Sunday, June 11, 2023, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data. China 2020 ...

So China is 11 times more populated thus if you grow any food it should be equal 11 times what Mexico does to be equal and China is 7 times Brazil; China is 32 times more populated than Argentina.

Let us see food

View attachment 209920

China produces 4 times more beef than Mexico but has a population 11 times larger, thus put it mildly you do not eat too much beef.

Brazil produces 1.5 more beef than China but has 7 times less people.

Now let us go to salaries

View attachment 209921

Argentina has a minimun wage of 300 dollars and Mexico too, same china

363.332 USD/Month

What is minimum wage in China? Minimum Wages in China remained unchanged at 2590 CNY/Month (363.332 USD/Month) in 2023. The maximum rate of minimum wage for employees was 2480 CNY/Month and minimum was 690 CNY/Month.

Now is when things get interesting what you can buy with the minimun wage in local currency

Lunch/Dinner/Supper - 20–80 yuan (3–12.5 USD) Rice and noodles are the main food staples in China and they often appear on the table for mid-day and evening meals. You can also order dishes and rice, which cost about 20–40 yuan per dish. Reckon on one dish per person.

View attachment 209923

a very poor person in mexico can eat 5 tacos of meat for less than $.90 USD cents of course we produce more meat than you per capita

So I will put it simple Argentina produces 40 % of what China produces of beef but they are 30 times less people of course Argentina has a lot of meat, and that is what you can not see, We do not care if you have J-20 in Argentina or Mexico food is much cheaper because we have less people.

Technologically we are not behind, you are developed in weapons but we have the nuclear umbrella of the USA and we have more land and resources per capita

View attachment 209919
Don't play the tricks by per GDP in PPP, the Per GDP by 2021 is:

China: $12,556.3
Brazil: $7,507.2
Argenti: $10,636.1
Mexico: $10,045.7

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
That's not the point.

Same is engineers, you graduate 4 times more engineers than Mexico, but you are 11 times more populated so that means we and Russia graduate more engineers per capita yes it is right Mexico has less people and graduate 1/4 of what China does, but see the detail you are 11 times more people.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Don't play the tricks by per GDP in PPP, the Per GDP by 2021 is:

China: $12,556.3
Brazil: $7,507.2
Argenti: $10,636.1
Mexico: $10,045.7

that is even stupid moron, the question is what you buy with the minimun wage I have prove you in Mexico you can eat 5 tacos for less than a dollar so it means a really poor Mexican can eat, with this i do not mean they are rich they live in poverty, but in Mexico there is cheap food.

China imports food, let see milk

World Milk Production by Country
CountryProduction (Tons)Production per Person (Kg)
India187,958,197140.637
United States of America98,716,276301.18
Pakistan45,786,000226.807
China35,600,44525.541
Brazil34,112,475162.802
Germany33,094,080399.972

Tell me who is more likely to drink milk a Chinese, and american a Brazilian, yes per capita production and minimun wage matters fool Indai for example drink more milk than China for sure, same is Germany

Mexico12,227,33598.024

rockdog

Country flag
that is even stupid moron, the question is what you buy with the minimun wage I have prove you in Mexico you can eat 5 tacos for less than a dollar so it means a really poor Mexican can eat, with this i do not mean they are rich they live in poverty, but in Mexico there is cheap food.

China imports food, let see milk

India187,958,197140.637
United States of America98,716,276301.18
Pakistan45,786,000226.807
China35,600,44525.541
Brazil34,112,475162.802
Germany33,094,080399.972

Tell me who is more likely to drink milk a Chinese, and american a Brazilian, yes per capita production and minimun wage matters fool Indai for example drink more milk than China for sure, same is Germany

Mexico12,227,33598.024
In 2019, the highest levels of vegetable per capita consumption was registered in China (427 kg per person), followed by Viet Nam (187 kg per person), India (124 kg per person) and Bangladesh (95 kg per person), while the world average per capita consumption of vegetable was estimated at 216 kg per person.

For milk, there are some other options as substitutions for protein and calcium, but for life?

36.png

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
In 2019, the highest levels of vegetable per capita consumption was registered in China (427 kg per person), followed by Viet Nam (187 kg per person), India (124 kg per person) and Bangladesh (95 kg per person), while the world average per capita consumption of vegetable was estimated at 216 kg per person.

For milk, there are some other options as substitutions for protein and calcium, but for life?

View attachment 209929
correct that is bad so that makes unable to make aircraft?

South American country Argentina is the largest producer of cheese in the world. This country’s commonly found cheese variations are Goya, Cremoso, Sardo, Criolla, and Reggianito. It is the most produced dairy product in the country, making it one of the 10 cheese-producing countries in the world and the 2nd largest producer in Latin America. Furthermore, it is the Latin American country that eats most cheese, with 12 Kilos per capita annually. The country’s east-central and central parts, including Santa Fe, provinces of Cordoba, and Buenos Aires, are engaged in producing cheese.

1686550251512.png

for 0.80 USD dollar you can eat in Argentina Chicken, tomato, eggs at home

you can not eat J-20

Last edited:

MiG-29SMT

Country flag

View attachment 209929

ask the same to the chinese that have their organs harvested, criminals in the government

SexyChineseLady

The ARJ-21 and C919 are signature projects that create and uplift an entire industry.

Just by giving COMAC, AVIC and AECC things to build to a timeline.

The wonderful thing is the Chinese market is so vast that just 20 to 30% of it would represent a huge success:

IMG_9318.jpeg

IMG_9319.jpeg

IMG_9320.jpeg

Right now, it is looking like COMAC will build to its capacity and grab around 30% of the domestic market in the next 20 years with Airbus (building in China) taking most of the other 70%. But I wouldn't rule out Boeing if it is willing to create assembly lines in China like Airbus.

When the Chinese engines start arriving after 2030 things will get even more interesting! Will Airbus aircraft built at Tianjin have local engines!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles