Chinese Culture and Society Megathread

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Is that how chinese officials comfort themselves to sleep ? LOL.
If they really wanted India in RCEP they wouldn't have been saying "Hey India, fuck your interests, sign this agreement anyway" indirectly.

Look I understand chinese feel entitled to become rulers of Asia due to century of humiliation, heavenly mandate and all that kind of shit. However, it is still too soon to expect servitude from Indians.
That will only stay in there dreams. India won’t be servants to the Commie Regime in the present or in the future.

rockdog

Country flag
Countries joining RCEP are supposed to be markets for China and Northeast Asia than competing with them.

I don't get how RCEP will "enable" them to compete with China.

What exactly lies with core manufacturing? Basic electronics or metallic casting and fabrications? Core sectors aren't an issue for most of the countries in Asia-Pacific. It has to be talked in terms of "low-end" and "high-end".

Economic Complexity disagrees with you except for China, Japan, ROK and Asian tigers as rest countries in Asia Pacific have even lower end of manufacturing.

Whatever little better they have is low end like textiles and either because of cheap labor or foreign companies themselves rather than own tech or R&D. There is no country of India's income levels anywhere near India in tech and aerospace sectors. Neither at present nor in any foreseeable future.

China built its industrial sector for decades with a closed economy. In fact it's only functional oligarchy in world with all major business in PRC are directly or indirectly interconnected to CCP.

American and European clichés of "open economy" are being copy pasted now because China has now an industry. Opening economy is meaningless unless you possess your own capitalist class. All these claims with no clear explanations are strictly diplomatic rhetorics released by PRC's ministry every year.
Around 1995-2000, before China finally entered WTO, most Chinese had same pov that forgein companiese would totally destroy China's weak industries, during that time we were weaker than current India.

But the top brains of CCP decided to embrace WTO, which means countelss uncertainties about the all the industries. From 2021 if we look back, entering WTO is the the key for China econony's real takeoff and become competitive.

From 1978, the top brains of China actually made most economic policies correctly. And the CCP ruling ensuring/forcing certain group of class or people need to sacrifce for certain period of time, but finally all the people benefit from it.

Modi from my POV is the only strong & smart leader since 1947, but he is still not brave enough to really open the internal market and embrace the true globalization.

I read lots of articles from Chinese eonomic thinktank, most of them thought it's reasonable for India not signing the RCEP (acutally RCEP offered India some special terms for protecting its internal market), but stil Modi and current GOI made big strategic mistake not joining the RCEP, a real smart leader need to do something beyond superficial thinking, might time will tell.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Around 1995-2000, before China finally entered WTO, most Chinese had same pov that forgein companiese would totally destroy China's weak industries, during that time we were weaker than current India.
India was like a fourth world country back then, almost bankrupt and per capita income even a fraction of Africa. Economic reforms came after 1991 and India made genuine progress in economics and technology. Yet couldn't get that far because Chinese and North East Asians had become established vendors.

China had a head-start in 1978 with no cheaper producers in competition. India faces China and now even Southeast Asia.
I read lots of articles from Chinese eonomic thinktank, most of them thought it's reasonable for India not signing the RCEP (acutally RCEP offered India some special terms for protecting its internal market), but stil Modi and current GOI made big strategic mistake not joining the RCEP, a real smart leader need to do something beyond superficial thinking, might time will tell.
Modi's party is one that's known for playing a great role in India's economic reforms in 90s and pumping money into India's military and space industry what led to India's rapid economic diversification and technological leaps. They are known ideological free market capitalists ever since their party started. Obviously, the move not to join RCEP didn't have a shortsighted and mindless approach.

Despite enabling of "protectionist" measures by these "free market capitalists", India's economic complexity index, number of sectors and economic growth is only going up. Ironically, 30 years ago Indian economy was opened because protectionism wasn't letting economy grow. Probably India didn't have an ecosystem what it has now.

But it probably yet it doesn't have what it takes to compete with world yet.

SexyChineseLady

More population , more money for hollywood.
Yes, this makes China much different than the USSR that collapsed because its people were not plugged into global culture and economy.

China is more plugged into the world than even "free" countries like the US and India. Chinese travelers are more numerous than American tourists and spend more money buying and experiencing things around the world. Chinese filmgoers watch many times more American and European films than Indians do. All this helps China understand global trends so it can stay on top as the world's biggest trading nation.

Chinese will watch an Indian film like "Dangal" (biggest Indian film in history because of $200M from Chinese box office!) and American blockbusters like "Avengers" and a crazy Dutch film about a man-eating lion that no one even in Europe watched!

SexyChineseLady

Economic Complexity disagrees with you except for China, Japan, ROK and Asian tigers as rest countries in Asia Pacific have even lower end of manufacturing.
China, Japan, ROK and Asian Tigers are pretty much all of RCEP! Thailand, Malaysia and Vietnam are new Tigers. Singapore and Brunei are super wealthy along with New Zealand and Australia. That leaves only the Philippines, Laos and Cambodia who will benefit by exporting agriculture to China and getting investment too. Everyone else can compete with China/Japan/Korea.

But Indians are correct in that they don't belong to this group. RCEP is East Asia-centric and India is not linked to the other countries here economically or culturally.

rockdog

Country flag
Some article said the Chinese drama is the most popular forgein drama in Youtube,

Google translate:

It took 3 days to search and compare with YouTube and Google, and found that Chinese TV drama has become the most popular foreign TV drama in the world.

I spent 3 days, using YouTube, Google, and comparing them through searches---views, comments, and surrounding TV videos, and came up with this result.

This result is worth watching the website or some official account authors to write some articles.

Based on the tens of thousands of comments on Chinese TV dramas I watched by foreigners, my experience of Chinese TV dramas surpassing Korean TV dramas can be summarized as follows:

1. The biggest advantage of Chinese dramas is costume dramas, especially non-Qing dynasty dramas (they don’t like braids). Costume dramas are number one in the world. At this point, you won’t see any rebuttal comments, and there are no doubts. There will be one occasionally (1 % Bar) said that Korean drama costumes are also improvised.

2. There are many types of Chinese dramas, and Korean dramas have entered a routine cycle mode, and the audience is bored with Korean dramas.

3. The costumes of Chinese dramas, they especially like the costumes in costume dramas. Some comments said that they will need Chinese costumes for marriage in the future.

4. The plot development will not be like South Korea can guess the ending, maybe they see too much routines.

5. Xianxia, fantasy, and immortality are basically only available in Chinese dramas, which are very fresh.

6. The actors in Korean dramas can’t understand and feel uncomfortable after face plastic surgery. The literal translation they speak in English is plastic face plastic surgery.

7. Chinese dramas can be watched on YouTube for free. This is actually the reason for such a quick surpassing of Korean dramas. The most important reason is that Korean dramas are basically not available on YouTube.

There are many things behind the Chinese drama Nenghuo. I have some personal views that China’s economic development and the people’s living standards have improved to a certain level and become attractive.

The lifestyle, urban architecture, roads and bridges, urban features, natural scenery, and various topographic features in the Chinese drama are all attractive and desirable. After all, many countries are limited by territory, economy, history, and Compared with the Chinese drama, it is too far behind in objective conditions. (You can imagine that the environment for falling in love is very important. The cover picture of the Titanic, when placed on a rural tractor, feels that the level is low. On the top bridge guardrails in China, it will be different. Spectacular, geography, and infrastructure are important)

For example, historical dramas, Korean dramas are filmed no matter how well, but the Hanbok that turns into flowers is still too monotonous, and the shabby historical buildings, even if the camera is placed on the ground, the momentum is too small. I can feel that the practitioners of Korean dramas are indeed going to Chinese costumes. The show is imitated, which is one reason why Koreans want to steal culture and history.

The broadcasting platform is very important. The Chinese TV series can be watched on YouTube, which is a very big advantage, just like the countryside surrounding the city.

I have also searched for Korean dramas, French dramas, Turkish dramas and so on. Korean dramas can see that they still firmly grasp the second place. Thai dramas have a large audience and can compete for third place. Other French dramas are behind. Many people watch Turkish dramas than French dramas, and I feel that France is really a pill. Thai dramas are really convincing. Their industry chain is still very strong. They have maintained a certain proportion of fans for decades. As for the failure to break through, it is really affected by the country's economic, technological, and political status.

Indians watch many dramas. Like people in other regions, they are turning to Chinese dramas. They complain about the fact that Indian dramas are too boring and long, and can’t move thousands of episodes. I haven’t watched it because it should be an exaggeration. It’s a consensus that I can judge that Indian dramas are very long, and I haven’t seen anyone discuss whether to watch Indian dramas.

From the perspective of TV dramas, in the future of film and television production, the world may be like Hollywood now. Small countries are increasingly being impacted by industry powers and can only be protected by policies. Look at the current European movies, TV, etc. It is domestically produced that only occupies a small share. Of course, if there are changes in the world's trade rules in the cultural industry, it will be another matter. If Chinese TV dramas remain free to watch for a few years, the TV drama production industry in many countries will be impacted. This impact is definitely much greater than that of Korean TV dramas.

On the whole, the victory of the Chinese drama is its high production cost, more personnel participation, history (watching Korean dramas, there is more foreign evidence, and you can feel how important the depth of history is), and geography. . . With more people and more money, you can do more types, more plots, and better perseverance.

When did Chinese TV show decline? No matter how big the elephant is, it will die because of the rapid aging and decrease of the population, and of course the involution (the internal distribution is becoming rigid, the lower level cannot get nourishment, the upper corpse position is a vegetarian meal, and the high position is controlled, and the whole loses fresh blood, like cancer). It will make all walks of life decline, just like Japan and the United States, they are experiencing population aging and involution. Our film and television industry will be no exception, and will follow the same path. This is a story.

Putting aside people and money, our core competitiveness should be history and geography. Therefore, it is very important to maintain our history and culture and territory. This is our final competitiveness. Even if we are old and weak, that is. Our greatest dependence and reliance.

TV dramas are actually a very good form of cultural output. They have a strong role in the promotion of our country’s culture, clothing, history, ideas, and living habits. From the popularity of dramas, I feel that China is the most promising to break through the monopoly of Italy and France. In the world's luxury goods industry, China's luxury goods are based on our history and culture, and they really have an inherent advantage over Italy and France.

SexyChineseLady

Some article said the Chinese drama is the most popular forgein drama in Youtube,

Google translate:

It took 3 days to search and compare with YouTube and Google, and found that Chinese TV drama has become the most popular foreign TV drama in the world.

I spent 3 days, using YouTube, Google, and comparing them through searches---views, comments, and surrounding TV videos, and came up with this result.

This result is worth watching the website or some official account authors to write some articles.

Based on the tens of thousands of comments on Chinese TV dramas I watched by foreigners, my experience of Chinese TV dramas surpassing Korean TV dramas can be summarized as follows:

1. The biggest advantage of Chinese dramas is costume dramas, especially non-Qing dynasty dramas (they don’t like braids). Costume dramas are number one in the world. At this point, you won’t see any rebuttal comments, and there are no doubts. There will be one occasionally (1 % Bar) said that Korean drama costumes are also improvised.

2. There are many types of Chinese dramas, and Korean dramas have entered a routine cycle mode, and the audience is bored with Korean dramas.

3. The costumes of Chinese dramas, they especially like the costumes in costume dramas. Some comments said that they will need Chinese costumes for marriage in the future.

4. The plot development will not be like South Korea can guess the ending, maybe they see too much routines.

5. Xianxia, fantasy, and immortality are basically only available in Chinese dramas, which are very fresh.

6. The actors in Korean dramas can’t understand and feel uncomfortable after face plastic surgery. The literal translation they speak in English is plastic face plastic surgery.

7. Chinese dramas can be watched on YouTube for free. This is actually the reason for such a quick surpassing of Korean dramas. The most important reason is that Korean dramas are basically not available on YouTube.

There are many things behind the Chinese drama Nenghuo. I have some personal views that China’s economic development and the people’s living standards have improved to a certain level and become attractive.

The lifestyle, urban architecture, roads and bridges, urban features, natural scenery, and various topographic features in the Chinese drama are all attractive and desirable. After all, many countries are limited by territory, economy, history, and Compared with the Chinese drama, it is too far behind in objective conditions. (You can imagine that the environment for falling in love is very important. The cover picture of the Titanic, when placed on a rural tractor, feels that the level is low. On the top bridge guardrails in China, it will be different. Spectacular, geography, and infrastructure are important)

For example, historical dramas, Korean dramas are filmed no matter how well, but the Hanbok that turns into flowers is still too monotonous, and the shabby historical buildings, even if the camera is placed on the ground, the momentum is too small. I can feel that the practitioners of Korean dramas are indeed going to Chinese costumes. The show is imitated, which is one reason why Koreans want to steal culture and history.

The broadcasting platform is very important. The Chinese TV series can be watched on YouTube, which is a very big advantage, just like the countryside surrounding the city.

I have also searched for Korean dramas, French dramas, Turkish dramas and so on. Korean dramas can see that they still firmly grasp the second place. Thai dramas have a large audience and can compete for third place. Other French dramas are behind. Many people watch Turkish dramas than French dramas, and I feel that France is really a pill. Thai dramas are really convincing. Their industry chain is still very strong. They have maintained a certain proportion of fans for decades. As for the failure to break through, it is really affected by the country's economic, technological, and political status.

Indians watch many dramas. Like people in other regions, they are turning to Chinese dramas. They complain about the fact that Indian dramas are too boring and long, and can’t move thousands of episodes. I haven’t watched it because it should be an exaggeration. It’s a consensus that I can judge that Indian dramas are very long, and I haven’t seen anyone discuss whether to watch Indian dramas.

From the perspective of TV dramas, in the future of film and television production, the world may be like Hollywood now. Small countries are increasingly being impacted by industry powers and can only be protected by policies. Look at the current European movies, TV, etc. It is domestically produced that only occupies a small share. Of course, if there are changes in the world's trade rules in the cultural industry, it will be another matter. If Chinese TV dramas remain free to watch for a few years, the TV drama production industry in many countries will be impacted. This impact is definitely much greater than that of Korean TV dramas.

On the whole, the victory of the Chinese drama is its high production cost, more personnel participation, history (watching Korean dramas, there is more foreign evidence, and you can feel how important the depth of history is), and geography. . . With more people and more money, you can do more types, more plots, and better perseverance.

When did Chinese TV show decline? No matter how big the elephant is, it will die because of the rapid aging and decrease of the population, and of course the involution (the internal distribution is becoming rigid, the lower level cannot get nourishment, the upper corpse position is a vegetarian meal, and the high position is controlled, and the whole loses fresh blood, like cancer). It will make all walks of life decline, just like Japan and the United States, they are experiencing population aging and involution. Our film and television industry will be no exception, and will follow the same path. This is a story.

Putting aside people and money, our core competitiveness should be history and geography. Therefore, it is very important to maintain our history and culture and territory. This is our final competitiveness. Even if we are old and weak, that is. Our greatest dependence and reliance.

TV dramas are actually a very good form of cultural output. They have a strong role in the promotion of our country’s culture, clothing, history, ideas, and living habits. From the popularity of dramas, I feel that China is the most promising to break through the monopoly of Italy and France. In the world's luxury goods industry, China's luxury goods are based on our history and culture, and they really have an inherent advantage over Italy and France.
I notice many videos made by Indians of Chinese dramas with Indian songs! But they always think think the dramas are Korean. lol

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Google translate:

Nobody watches Chinese Dramas or Shows in India. Chinese Dramas might be popular in East Asia and Southeast Asia but not in India. I have seen people in India watch Japanese Anime especially classic anime like Doraemon or Ninja Hattori are very popular in India. People watch them dubbed in English, Hindi or in Regional languages. Korean dramas are only watched by people who are obsessed with Korean K-Pop and media related to it. Most Indians still stick with Indian Dramas and shows and each state in India has there own dramas to watch in there own regional language.

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nobody watches Chinese Dramas or Shows in India. Chinese Dramas might be popular in East Asia and Southeast Asia but not in India. I have seen people in India watch Japanese Anime especially classic anime like Doraemon or Ninja Hattori are very popular in India. People watch them dubbed in English, Hindi or in Regional languages. Korean dramas are only watched by people who are obsessed with Korean K-Pop and media related to it. Most Indians still stick with Indian Dramas and shows and each state in India has there own dramas to watch in there own regional language.
There's a disclaimer below.

Disclaimer The above content is uploaded and published by users in the community of Observer Network, which only represents the views of posting users.😂
It's the same as talking about your feelings here and then being translated into other countries.
''印度人看中剧的很多,和其他地区的人一样,都在往中剧上转,他们自己吐槽印度剧太难看,又臭又长,动不动上千集,我没看过,因该是夸张的说法,能判断出印度剧很长是共识,而且也没见什么人讨论要看印剧。'
The blogger's reference to India is only one paragraph. And he said: I haven't watched it because it should be an exaggeration(Refers to the exaggeration of this comment.),I should have seen the comments of other countries on Indian TV dramas, maybe from India's neighbors.

Translation:
Indians watch many dramas. Like people in other regions, some are turning to Chinese dramas. They complain about the fact that Indian dramas are too long, and can’t move thousands of episodes. I haven’t watched Indian TV series, This statement should be an exaggeration. It’s a consensus that I can judge that Indian dramas are very long in some degree, and I haven’t seen anyone discuss whether to watch Indian dramas.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
China, Japan, ROK and Asian Tigers are pretty much all of RCEP! Thailand, Malaysia and Vietnam are new Tigers. Singapore and Brunei are super wealthy along with New Zealand and Australia. That leaves only the Philippines, Laos and Cambodia who will benefit by exporting agriculture to China and getting investment too. Everyone else can compete with China/Japan/Korea.

But Indians are correct in that they don't belong to this group. RCEP is East Asia-centric and India is not linked to the other countries here economically or culturally.
All these nations including Tibet and China were culturally defined by Indians from religion to martial arts Angkorwat Temple in Cambodia to temples of Sumitra Bali in Indonesia . Infact all these nation were territory of Ancient India when Emperor Rajendra Chola ruled over them.

Chinese Bots need lessons in history first.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
China is more plugged into the world than even "free" countries like the US and India.
Chinese population is strictly plugged into a wanna be western dilemma and not being global citizens. Indians aren't as longing for western culture as China is and Americans don't need to appropriate other countries at least right now.

But Indians are correct in that they don't belong to this group. RCEP is East Asia-centric and India is not linked to the other countries here economically or culturally
It isn't about cultural issues but literally getting locked on everything. Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand or Brunei etc. aren't really a problem for India.

Problem is Japan and Korea with high-tech electronics along China's low quality but cheaper appliances will push out Indian vendors, killing entire high tech generation ecosystem which started quite recently in 2000s only. The low end things India makes like agricultural stuff or textiles will be done away by southeast Asians. Aussies and Kivis will rule market for natural resources.

India will be squeezed between too advanced and too backward states.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
All these nations including Tibet and China were culturally defined by Indians from religion to martial arts Angkorwat Temple in Cambodia to temples of Sumitra Bali in Indonesia . Infact all these nation were territory of Ancient India when Emperor Rajendra Chola ruled over them.

Chinese Bots need lessons in history first.
Correct their culture is indic than chinese .
Chinese population is strictly plugged into a wanna be western dilemma and not being global citizens. Indians aren't as longing for western culture as China is and Americans don't need to appropriate other countries at least right now.

It isn't about cultural issues but literally getting locked on everything. Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand or Brunei etc. aren't really a problem for India.

Problem is Japan and Korea with high-tech electronics along China's low quality but cheaper appliances will push out Indian vendors, killing entire high tech generation ecosystem which started quite recently in 2000s only. The low end things India makes like agricultural stuff or textiles will be done away by southeast Asians. Aussies and Kivis will rule market for natural resources.

Plus many of

SexyChineseLady

This makes no sense though. China does not use English like India and Chinese do not back office for Western firms so there is little dilemma. Being able to afford and experience other cultures is an advantage. This has helped China a lot in trade.

Anyways, the main point is China is able to experience and enjoy the world far more than the people of many of the so-called "free world."

When far more Chinese can travel the world and spend far more money on that than Indians (than even Americans!) and far more Chinese can watch American and European and Japanese movies than Indians then I don't think you can quantify who is a better "global citizen" (whatever that means.)

Chinese citizens support arts and cultures in other parts of the world by traveling to the rest of the world and watching movies from the rest of the world. Indians travel far less and consume far less movies from outside India (and still its box office is very small compared to China's!) So obviously Chinese are contributing much more in real, quantifiable terms as global citizens, no?

Jaymax61

This makes no sense though. China does not use English like India and Chinese do not back office for Western firms so there is little dilemma. Being able to afford and experience other cultures is an advantage. This has helped China a lot in trade.

Anyways, the main point is China is able to experience and enjoy the world far more than the people of many of the so-called "free world."

When far more Chinese can travel the world and spend far more money on that than Indians (than even Americans!) and far more Chinese can watch American and European and Japanese movies than Indians then I don't think you can quantify who is a better "global citizen" (whatever that means.)

Chinese citizens support arts and cultures in other parts of the world by traveling to the rest of the world and watching movies from the rest of the world. Indians travel far less and consume far less movies from outside India (and still its box office is very small compared to China's!) So obviously Chinese are contributing much more in real, quantifiable terms as global citizens, no?
Debatable. Just like India only a small fraction of Chinese (we can say the 1%) can spend crazy money. The rest of China is enjoying an economic boom but its not like its raining $$$$.

Indian movie market is heavily saturated and Western films have to fight to get screens. Only big ticket names show up and even then screw Tom Cruise coz its Salman time every Eid.

SexyChineseLady

Hmmm, it seems to me that it is a cultural issue when mid-level countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam think they can compete and benefit in a grouping like RCEP with China/Japan/Korea but India thinks it cannot.

I think Indians are correct in believing it doesn't fit in that grouping. India belongs more with South and West Asia than East/Southeast Asia whether culturally or economically.

In East/Southeast, there is so much cross-economic and cross-cultural interchanges!

For example, there are lots of Chinese in KPOP bands and in the Produce 101 shows that created national girl groups for Korea, Chinese girls were voted as visual centers by Korean peers.

Zhou Jieqiong -- visual center of Korean nation Produce 101!
206B0AC9-5A74-419C-9B68-2DACD103073F.jpeg

Wang Yiren -- visual center of Korean/Japanese nation Produce 48!
FD75EAD8-BC61-4A9B-99E4-1823AEB1495B.jpeg

And the Chinese national girl groups, Rocket Girls 101 and Bon Bon Girls 303 included Thai members.

Phromwily Lisiriroj -- China nation group Rocket Girls 101!
44AA9A02-0D1E-430F-973D-A2C78A42FE9C.jpeg

Nenevader -- China nation group Bon Bon Girls 303
90D6B7C0-6F64-405B-BD6B-938038850A13.jpeg

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Hmmm, it seems to me that it is a cultural issue when mid-level countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam think they can compete and benefit in a grouping like RCEP with China/Japan/Korea but India thinks it cannot.

I think Indians are correct in believing it doesn't fit in that grouping. India belongs more with South and West Asia than East/Southeast Asia whether culturally or economically.

In East/Southeast, there is so much cross-economic and cross-cultural interchanges!

For example, there are lots of Chinese in KPOP bands and in the Produce 101 shows that created national girl groups for Korea, Chinese girls were voted as visual centers by Korean peers.

View attachment 78954

View attachment 78955

And the Chinese national girl groups, Rocket Girls 101 and Bon Bon Girls 303 included Thai members.

View attachment 78960

View attachment 78961
All of them have card board figures,
Are you sure they are girls? I suspect they are actually packing heat downstairs.

SexyChineseLady

All of them have card board figures,
Are you sure they are girls? I suspect they are actually packing heat downstairs.
Yes, that is the cultural differences!

In China, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea and the rest of East/Southeast Asia, this is the kind of figure we like! Indians, I think, have the same taste as Arabs/West Asians for THICC girls.

So we are very different!

For example, Vietnamese like the slim Chinese girls on Douyin (Chinese Tik Tok.) You will see many Vietnamese reposting of Chinese girls on Youtube!

Same with Thai:

Korean:

Tastes in East and Southeast Asia are so similar. But India is very different and will not fit.

I think Indians themselves know this intrinsically -- that RCEP-type groupings centered in East/SE Asia will never work with India.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
No, what I said is strictly perfect and common sense. Your profile, the kind of content and photos you post just complies with what I said. There's a difference between adoption of habits and cultural appropriation.

Learning English is linked to India's colonial history as Indians have been British imperial clerks for more than two centuries (and DO NOT "BACK" western firms in any way). A lot of India's political system has British heritage. Indians still are culturally distinguishable from west despite doing things with western system of management.

Trying to wear short, undertaking pool parties in same way, same kind of art and seductions are strictly not any hybrid form of Chinese traditions. These are western stereotypes adopted by Chinese to look like western people.
India doesn't fit or counts itself in any grouping. It regards itself as progenitor of a certain culture as ONE COUNTRY in history with influence spread in Central and Southeast Asia.

East Asian and Southeast Asian groupings have state-based nations with shared similarities like Europe. Indian nationalism and identity with regards to South and Southeast Asia is like Russia after collapse of USSR.

For any nationalist in India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka are seen as former parts of India rather than being countries of same group. Except China, India's all around politics in neighborhood. These states although are too small to get similar news coverage in India.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

View attachment 78954

View attachment 78955

View attachment 78960

View attachment 78961
I'll be honest with you pal

They look kinda malnourished to me

Katoriyaan kaha hai BC

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles