China will not copy Western political system: Hu

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Long way to go before developed if you can read. Democracy is not a goal, it is an instrument.
you treat democracy as your religion, or your God, very absurd indeed.
It appears that it is you who cannot read or you is it that you are Reagan suffering from Alzheimer's?

Please note what you wrote:

India has long way to go before it really enters the realm of so called Democracy
To assist your attention span which appears to be low, I repeat that you wrote India has long way to go before it really enters the realm of so called Democracy.

So how are you doing a back flip and stating you wrote on development when you clearly mentioned 'so called democracy'?

Note 'enter the realm of democracy' is what you wrote and I answered on the issue of democracy.

In India, we use the phrase Jago, Mohan pyare, which is a poetic wake to tell one to wake up!

Development is not Instant Coffee.

It takes time.

I have pointed out why a totalitarian regime like China can achieve faster than a democracy.

In a democracy, one cannot overrule the public sentiment.

In a totalitarian regime, like China, all you have to do is put up a notice chai (demolish) and you can do what you want.

Servitude is good for quick fixes, democracy is not!

Yes, democracy is a religion, if you will.

The vehicle to be a free individual with individual rights!

Time for you to quit the time tested Chinese way of saying something and then posturing and throwing in a false premise to suit your convenience.

Last edited:

no smoking

Country flag
Communism itself is a western ideology so hu should thing again before making stupid remarks.
But Chinese communist system is not a copy. In fact, each archievement gaine by CCP is the result of abandon of western communism concept!

Victory in civil war is the result of the changing from Russian style military strategy and Western organization system to new Maoist strategy!

Economic development is the result of East Asian economic policy.

So, Hu is right making that statment!

Thought i always appreciate the Chinese resistance to 'digestion' by western theories.By digestion i mean that chinese have always tried to create their own unique identity and they have been assertive about it.That is appreciable.
I am not sure about Chinese resistance. It is more that Chinese has the courage to try new idea when facing crisis!

Sadly,India has been a kakistocracy(govt by the worst people) so our political sphere has yet to achieve that matured definition of our unique identity which in turn defines the policies and outlook of a nation.
But now there is lots of right wing movements growing in india which makes me hopeful about a bright future for india.
Can you say a little more about these right wing movements?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles