China versus India, A Great Asian Race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

srevster

Country flag
now you see what I mean. you've got serious post colonial pathology.
No I don’t. Peking is the pre-colonial name for Beijing. CCP was ashamed of the pre-colonial past and renamed it Beijing

on the contrary Indian cities are being given their pre-colonial names including the country’s name reverting to Bharat from India

As a parallel, most Indians I meet retain their Indian names, most Chinese I meet carry two names. One Chinese name and one English name that they introduce themselves with.

there are too many John, Jackie, Larry, Ben, Christopher’s who are Chinese. Why are you ashamed of your Chinese names?

The3Amigos

Country flag
Tibet was annexed by China the same way Korea was annexed by Japan.

skywatcher

Country flag
the only difference is Tibet volunteered to be a province of PRC.
As I said before, CCP gave much more to the Tibetan elites(including secular wealth, political status etc) than what Dalai Lama could provide. There's no valid reasons for them to work for the Dalai Lama with life risk.

skywatcher

Country flag
No I don’t. Peking is the pre-colonial name for Beijing. CCP was ashamed of the pre-colonial past and renamed it Beijing

on the contrary Indian cities are being given their pre-colonial names including the country’s name reverting to Bharat from India

As a parallel, most Indians I meet retain their Indian names, most Chinese I meet carry two names. One Chinese name and one English name that they introduce themselves with.

there are too many John, Jackie, Larry, Ben, Christopher’s who are Chinese. Why are you ashamed of your Chinese names?
what? never heard of that. in Chinese script, it's the same.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Ha ha I never said that. You said that. All I said was that your country got ass raped. And you got no response to that. I said your country got ass raped in response to your comment about my country getting invaded.

Hey your country got ass raped by the Mongols, the Japanese, the Russians, English, Indians, Africans, Germans, French, Americans, and all you can focus on is that I must be proud of being part of the British Empire.
u dont believe...even tibbetan kicked chinese ass before 😂. thats why before chinese never dare to capture tibbet nd its remain independent most of time. yes ming nd yuan Dynasty rule tibbet for some time, but they were mongolian nd non han people. which now chinese claim their people😂😝.

Last edited:

hurrians

Country flag
As I said before, CCP gave much more to the Tibetan elites(including secular wealth, political status etc) than what Dalai Lama could provide. There's no valid reasons for them to work for the Dalai Lama with life risk.
Skywatcherji for a person interested in advanced space technology, it's hard to believe you are not aware of ground truths.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
lol..so u guys grab a independent country tibbet by force..now very proud of giving wealth etc to them😝. their whole resources, culture, religion independence etc r in ur hands. if u think its right, than give ur some han lands to india. we will give them wealth nd political status more than u guys. with help of japan, south korea, europe nd USA😝🤣.

skywatcher

Country flag

skywatcher

Country flag
Such disregard for ethnic Tibetans and their culture will surely hurt the CCP.

It's part of the tradition and it's normal in Chinese history. In the conquest of Xinjiang in the18th century, over 90% of the locals were optimized and no one cares
i_f25.png
and CCP call it ethnic fusion and is beneficial to national unification.

Last edited:

skywatcher

Country flag
It's probably better for China to be part of British Empire. So China could've claimed more territory just like India.
The British marched into Tibet in the late 19th century for obvious reasons and signed some treaty later on with some locals which Beijing never recognized. And after the British left, the Empires' jewel, aka India, thinks it should inherit those claims and led to a minor conflict for CCP in 1962.
See?That's how easy it is to claim territory which you had zero military or even political control in the past 2 millennia.
i_f25.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles