China versus India, A Great Asian Race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

srevster

Country flag
Seriously? I thought India had more GDP than UK in the 18thl centuryView attachment 231125
India had more GDP than china for 1600 years and Chinese refer to India as heaven.

Tianzhu

Tianzhu is the historical Chinese name for India. Tenjiku (meaning "heaven") is the obsolete Japanese word for ancient India, being the Japanese pronunciation of the archaic Chinese name for India, "Tianzhu".

Azaad

Country flag
Seriously?
Oh , you're back. When did the asylum discharge you ? I see you don't seem completely cured. You're still quoting yourself multiple times & answering your own queries. Multiple Personality Disorder is in deed hard to cure. You can manage it though with some effort.

I thought Tibet was a much powerful nomadic empire than most Hindu kingdoms before the arrival of Buddism that greatly reduced their belligerence and political centralization later on, which greatly facilitated the Mongol conquest and Qing conquest of Tibet.
When did any Hindu Kingdom ever rule China or a Chinese or Tibetan Kingdom rule India though it must be said that the many small principalities in the Tarim Basin were definitely DEEPLY inspired by Hindu - Buddhist thoughts , culture & tradition like Kashgar aka Kashi & Khotan aka Gaosthan much before Buddhism spread in Tibet ?!

For that matter Funan in what's now southern Vietnam had a Hindu Buddhist kingdom as well . All this was happening when Buddhism was being spread across South East & East Asia including China in a major way.

Would you say that's what led to the Mongols & Qing conquering you apart from the continuous 170+ years of humiliation ?

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Lol, India will be bigger than Japan next year
In all likelihood, India will be 3rd largest economy in couple of years of time considering Japan's GDP is in recession and Germany has near Zero Growth rate. Both countries are going down because of different reason. Germany's race are spoiled with over luxury and so called shitty individualism and freedom. Germany is known as the Brothel of Europe. Japan failed to globalized its economy and thought that edge in manufacturing will keep it always ahead without realizing that those manufacturing practices can easily be replicated. Unless Japan and Germany comes to India, it will be very difficult for them to maintain competitive advantage in manufacturing. Only existing technology with Japan/Germany combined with innovation of India and cost advantage in manufacturing can make these two countries relevant. Else, Allah Malik.

Azaad

Country flag
Seriously?
Oh , you're back. When did the asylum discharge you ? I see you don't seem completely cured. You're still quoting yourself multiple times & answering your own queries. Multiple Personality Disorder is in deed hard to cure. You can manage it though with some effort.

I thought Tibet was a much powerful nomadic empire than most Hindu kingdoms before the arrival of Buddism that greatly reduced their belligerence and political centralization later on, which greatly facilitated the Mongol conquest and Qing conquest of Tibet.
When did any Hindu Kingdom ever rule China or a Chinese or Tibetan Kingdom rule India though it must be said that the many small principalities in the Tarim Basin were definitely DEEPLY inspired by Hindu - Buddhist thoughts , culture & tradition like Kashgar aka Kashi & Khotan aka Gaosthan much before Buddhism spread in Tibet ?!

For that matter Funan in what's now southern Vietnam had a Hindu Buddhist kingdom as well . All this was happening when Buddhism was being spread across South East & East Asia including China in a major way.

Would you say that's what led to the Mongols & Qing conquering you apart from the continuous 170+ years of humiliation ?

skywatcher

Country flag
what is 1+1?
i_f25.png

no smoking

Country flag
And yet China saw Indian troops marching in its capital and ordering its citizens around.
These Indian soldiers wear British uniform, fight under the British flag and they swear their loyalty to British Queen. So, they were not Indian troop but British army.
Are you feeling proud now for the history of being part of British empire?

Varoon2

Country flag
We can feel proud of the sacrifices those Indians made wherever they went. Though positively not of the ideology that compelled them to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles