China seething after India issues visa to Uyghur freedom fighters

Neo

That is correct we terrorize terrorists. Thank you for accepting that you are a terrorist.
Damn, that Chinese slap must have hit you hard. What happened to I am holier than thou rhetoric? Ek thappar me he taare nazar agaye? :lol:

bose

Country flag
Damn, that Chinese slap must have hit you hard. What happened to I am holier than thou rhetoric? Ek thappar me he taare nazar agaye? :lol:
If you consider the protest from China as slap ... then what was it when India gave the VISA the first time ? Did it not knew there was a red corner notice ?

China is a tooth less can only intimidate smaller countries ... not to India ... read my earlier posts...

In 1971 both China & USA were after us ... you know the outcome...

Neo

If you consider the protest from China as slap ... then what was it when India gave the VISA the first time ? Did it not knew there was a red corner notice ?

China is a tooth less can only intimidate smaller countries ... not to India ... read my earlier posts...

In 1971 both China & USA were after us ... you know the outcome...
We can do this all day but the fact remains that your govt has made a blunder once again. Just check the popular trending and hashtags coming from India and how millions of people feel let down by Modi.

amoy

Hahaha Indians shall have acted smarter. Rather than revoking Isa's visa Indian police should seize the terrorist once he's under India's juridication on Indian soil and hand him over according to Interpol's protocols.

Isn't India a member too?

~~Still waters run deep. ~~from my MiPad using tapatalk

Reactions: Neo

bose

Country flag
We can do this all day but the fact remains that your govt has made a blunder once again. Just check the popular trending and hashtags coming from India and how millions of people feel let down by Modi.
That is exactly what I written in the first post... Govt has taken a wrong decision to revoke it if it has given in the first instance ...

Compersion

Country flag
Hahaha Indians shall have acted smarter. Rather than revoking Isa's visa Indian police should seize the terrorist once he's under India's juridication on Indian soil and hand him over according to Interpol's protocols.

Sorry to disrupt also your effort with the image and all.

Are all the attendess to the conference having such red corner notice. What is conference about ? Are you fine with the conference and all the people including many Chinese attending ? Was he only one and main chief guest. How many attending ...

Also what did india do wrong here ... Deny a visa to a person with red corner notice ... What about all the others.

Feel PRC missing the real image and profile here. No offence ... Even before that is PRC and Pakistan alliance.

Also anyway PRC knows truth.

What about support a terrorist in UN ... What about support to Pakis ... Don't be ashamed to shout out loud PRC is ally of Pakistan ... Nothing wrong with that right ... Pakistan is sweeter to honey and stronger to steel.

PRC knows Pakis are not worthwhile and the dealing with India is not of enemies but a relationship that has its jigsaws and find right fit. But please don't ridicule without looking in mirror first. PRC has a lot of cracks. But India is NOT a enemy of PRC. But the polices of PRC not helping and not only with India but many many others. The reaction is there but its more dynamic.
Main issue is the PRC support to Pakis. Focus on that first. But India considerations are PRC related and regional and global.

Still feel not the end to this story. You really think ...

Blackwater

So why did you cancel the visa despite all that big talk. I thought you were going to teach China a lesson but instead you end up slapping yourselves and become a laughing stock yourself once again, tak tsk. :playball:

because ur phupha has made a deal with ur papa

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

amoy

What deal ? BS!

Isa is a terrorist wanted by INTERPOL. India needs to deal with Interpol in the first place as a member, not with China.

GoI has no guts so had to cancel his visa to avoid embarrassment. End of the drama!

P.S. even the terrorist foresees the risk himself.
After getting the visa, Dolkun had written to the Indian mission in Munich, seeking an assurance that he wouldn’t be arrested on his arrival in India. Allowing the activist on Indian soil when there is an Interpol notice against him would have been far too risky, sources said.
Read more at http://idrw.org/uyghur-activist-dolkun-isa-blames-china-as-india-cancels-his-visa/ .

Last edited:

Compersion

Country flag

Feel that's possible. But it won't be first time where PRC don't keep their end of deal due to "incapability" and "incompetence". This guy travelling all over and living in Europe with such a notice (still not arrested) ... What's the real takeaway. The conference he was to attend will have many attending. Will PRC now say stop the conference before anything !!

Heart to heart talking ... What really spoken ... Fascinating ... Is India and PRC cooking up something together ... Will PRC backstab Pakis ... Its not unreasonable.

DingDong

Country flag
Feel that's possible. But it won't be first time where PRC don't keep their end of deal due to "incapability" and "incompetence". This guy travelling all over and living in Europe with such a notice (still not arrested) ... What's the real takeaway. The conference he was to attend will have many attending. Will PRC now say stop the conference before anything !!

Heart to heart talking ... What really spoken ... Fascinating ... Is India and PRC cooking up something together ... Will PRC backstab Pakis ... Its not unreasonable.
If we trust this source (quoted below) then India changed her stance on South China Sea as well.

http://sputniknews.com/politics/20160422/1038465589/russia-china-india-south-china-sea.html

Blackwater

What deal ? BS!

Isa is a terrorist wanted by INTERPOL. India needs to deal with Interpol in the first place as a member, not with China.

GoI has no guts so had to cancel his visa to avoid embarrassment. End of the drama!

P.S. even the terrorist foresees the risk himself.

Read more at http://idrw.org/uyghur-activist-dolkun-isa-blames-china-as-india-cancels-his-visa/ .

interpol my foot. he is livivng in germany like king for so many decade what interpol has done??

there is interpol notice on dawood and hafiz sayeed ki hoya??

if GOI has no guts they would not have started this drama of ISA at first place. and this drama is not ended it has just begun

amoy

interpol my foot. he is livivng in germany like king for so many decade what interpol has done??

there is interpol notice on dawood and hafiz sayeed ki hoya??

if GOI has no guts they would not have started this drama of ISA at first place. and this drama is not ended it has just begun
Don't u see the difference in between? Germany is in the 2nd world, and benevolent on a moral high ground esp. after embracing over a million ME refugees. Merkel could easily paint Dolkun Isa as a peace activist like any ME migrant flooding Europe in defiance of that toothless Interpol.

In contrast India is a 3rd world country quagmired in all sorts of sectarian infightings, hence is short of either moral strength or diplomatic leverage to shelter a terrorist in the Interpol notice. Previously countries like Korea had blocked his visit as well. Once GoI realized Isa was not worth wasting time, he was thrown off like an used condom after the fuss.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@amoy Is a didn't hijack planes, nor trained suicide bombers, nor committed lethal attacks on bare hand civilians but he's terrorist.
While Masoud (did that all) isn't terrorist.
You think we're kids? o_O

Syama Ayas

Country flag
Doval must have struck deal under the table with chinis in his recent visit . Job has been done .

Isa was always a bargain chip for India , hor sada kera o mame da putt lagaya ha
As much as I would like the bolded part to be true. I have heavily doubt Chinese would offer anything genuine

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
The choice will be China's if they support terrorists known for committing killings in India... India will be free to chose its own action ...
India has always been free to choose its own action, what we lack is this :

garg_bharat

Country flag
@amoy has a good point.

India has outgrown Tibetan fixation long time back. India has no institution support for foreign movements or sabotage groups.

It will take much more than a change in policy if India becomes active.

So this round goes to China I guess.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Probably that's the reason which forced us to revoke his Visa and made you to dance in front of us like Chimpanzees. :cruisin2:
Off topic:
Did you notice your slaves? :biggrin2:
@Neo and other pakistanis have nothing to do with matter but DFI and on every other forum, they are ready to defend Chinese favour at cost of their(a little remaining) self respect. :biggrin2:
Just like a faithful dog follows it's masters. You should award them bro.

They're best slaves ever. :lol:

amoy

@amoy Is a didn't hijack planes, nor trained suicide bombers, nor committed lethal attacks on bare hand civilians but he's terrorist.
While Masoud (did that all) isn't terrorist.
You think we're kids? o_O
Terrorist or not terrorist, that's subject to UNSC P5's ruling.

If u endorse Isa as a peace activist just go ahead to renew his visa and treat him well in Dharasalam with his buddies. All amenities at GoI's expense!

It's not up to India to decide on Masoud. It has to be at P5's discretion too.

For China it makes no difference Germany or India houses him.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles