China seething after India issues visa to Uyghur freedom fighters

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
The only hypocrisy I see is that you cry foul and accuse your neighbors of hosting and facilitating alleged terrorists yet you're perfectly fine to host Etim and BLA terrorists. Bravo
They are not terrorists. They are Freedom Fighters. It is our duty to stand by the oppressed who fight for their democratic rights.

Neo

They are not terrorists. They are Freedom Fighters. It is our duty to stand by the oppressed who fight for their democratic rights.
If BLA terrorists blasting pipelines, bidges and radar installations and targeting foreigners are freedom fighters then you must give Indian hypocrisy a new demension.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
China has more cards up its sleeve.
So less talk, more work.

Always remember: To win you must go on the offensive.
I doubt India actively supports terror groups in china like China does in Indian north east.
But penetrating china is not easy and window of opportunity is closing.
So step on the gas, I say.

Neo

How about giving opressed indian Kashmiris and Palestinians their democratic rights?

thethinker

Country flag
The only hypocrisy I see is that you cry foul and accuse your neighbors of hosting and facilitating alleged terrorists yet you're perfectly fine to host Etim and BLA terrorists. Bravo
The only hypocrisy I see is that you use the term "alleged" when hosting terrorists on your own turf . Bravo

Neo

How about giving oppressed Pak occupied Kashmiris, Balochs, Sindhis giving freedom ?
You can't win this chidish game. There are more freedom struggles and insurgencies in India than anywhere in SA. Let's start disintegrating India first. :playball:

sasum

If BLA terrorists blasting pipelines, bidges and radar installations and targeting foreigners are freedom fighters then you must give Indian hypocrisy a new demension.
....and what did Masood Azhar did ? Got a plane-load of foreigners hijacked and ordered their killing one by one, for his release?
Supporting him on International Forum is hypocrisy or chicanery ?

sasum

You can't win this chidish game. There are more freedom struggles and insurgencies in India than anywhere in SA. Let's start disintegrating India first. :playball:
Do not give free entertainment on this forum. We already disintegrated your country in 1971. Further disintegration in the offing. Just stay put on your perch in England and thank Allah.

bose

Country flag
I honestly dont want china to bleed, they are a sensible country but right now they are brainwashed by pakistanis and china has almost enslaved pakis like mughals used to enslave small villages by sending its mansabdars. Hope chinese will wake some day i find what kind of cancer they are dealing with by supporting an islamic terrorist country pakistan.
China has and still continues to arm Pakistan solely to destabilize India ... they have given everything from Nuke tech to missile tech you just name it... China even carried out the nuke testing for Pakistan in 80's in their land...

If China does not think about the consequences of its actions why do India ?

What is the Chinese state about Kashmir ? do they recognize Indian Kashmir ? the answer is no...

To know more about the Chinese mindset you may read the posts of Late Ray Sir ... He made some brilliant analysis on them...

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Didn't you notice the reason? If China would not shield the terrorist in Pakistan, we wouldn't do it t China too. If China gives justice, India would too.

What goes around comes around.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Start? Porkistan has started many times and failed, then started again and then failed, and will keep having those wet dreams which might get started but will always fail.

On the other hand, India has successfully disintegrated Pakistan once. And will do it again in the future.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles