China launches Asia's largest helicopter .

hbogyt

If its European politically than Russia will be the member of NATO
Half of USSR was in Asia. You illiterate Chini.. Mi-26 was developed during USSR times. Even geographically, today's half of Russia also comes in Asia.
Your geographical knowledge is poor after i read the first sentence..

See, Without having any agreement from french regarding making modification to the original deign or making similar clones is a illegal copy, Unlike Hummer in china their is all illegal copies, I can be wrong provided you provide some proof about its home made deign..

J-20 deign is very much close to MIG-1.44 deign, that is no coincident..

95% deigns are foreign including space rocket to modules that why their is so less time to develop and test, Same goes for Aircraft, Trains, so does tanks and What will be self created deign which its future will relay on as basic platform ?, Russian have well Establishment Space research facilities and knowledge from beginning and funding are only increasing, I see no way Russia is getting behind, but increasing rapidly, China is now only started its adventure and it is nice, But not uncommon and anything new for other who already started long time back..
Its not settled at all ..
You dont know, The article is bit wrong too..

Russia = Eurasia..

Indeed one have to see the time line, Also its basically a MIG-1.44 with stealth deign..

True, rebutts are coz of someone else false claims..

Anyways..
United Nations Statistics Division- Standard Country and Area Codes Classifications (M49) another source supporting my argument, this time from the UN. I do realise that this boils down to the arbitrary definition of continental boundries and that some sources such as National Geographic supports the Asian view.

ice berg

Indeed one have to see the time line, Also its basically a MIG-1.44 with stealth deign..

True, rebutts are coz of someone else false claims..

Anyways..
You do know that Russian offered their fifth generation fighter program to China before they went to India, right?

Knowing that China rejected them, you are still saying that China based their fifth generation fighter on a technology demonstrator?!?

Common, you know better than this.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
You do know that Russian offered their fifth generation fighter program to China before they went to India, right?

Knowing that China rejected them, you are still saying that China based their fifth generation fighter on a technology demonstrator?!?

link to prove your point ? and yes netural one please

hbogyt

I'm under the impression that this is all just a rumor. Only rumors favouring Indian members in an argument pertaining to national pride can be cited.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I'm under the impression that this is all just a rumor. Only rumors favouring Indian members in an argument pertaining to national pride can be cited.

If it so, Provide me some proof coz i never heard of it, All what is told is about SU-35, But after J11 copy, Russia pull back its offer..

Btw, Do you know what is technology demonstration ?, Yes the present J-20 is a technology demonstration so does was T-50-1..

Indeed i know better than this..

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag

No, we do not know this. Please enlighten us with authentic source to back your claims.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Believe me, Maldives is not at all the type of society you'd appreciate. They're more radicalized than Pakistanis too. I've been there and the experience of what could have been a good holiday has not been so. While politically they are peaceful and don't meddle with either you or us, as a community they are very hostile to non-Muslims.

Maldivians are a different set of people who have a very different language and culture (even pre-Islam time). Their language is Divehi and that is not even close to Sinhalese. I agree that a lot of Lankan and Indian communities settled in Maldives at one time but 95% of them are indigenous people who have little to do with either you or us.
What??? Tshering22 dude, Divehi is derived from Sinhala. Pls research before you post and pls take out that anti-sinhala policy of yours!

Maldivian is closely related to the Sinhala language. Many languages have influenced the development of the Maldivian language through the ages, most importantly Arabic. Others include French, Persian, Portuguese, Urdu and English. There are some Dravidian influences too.
Maldivian language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hbogyt

I don't see how Kunis' one-liner + double post was any more useful.

In fact, you can, should you choose to, do the thread a service by deleting the last few tens of posts or move them to a new thread about geography.

The thread has, from the beginning, degraded into a useless debate about semantics. I believe that everything there is to discuss about the helicopter has been presented herein.

Blackwater

There are Muslims but mostly Sri Lankan people who went fishing and settled! They are our brother nation.

So you're not a dutch are you?

Even if I have a brotherhood with Pak or with Bin Laden why u worry! just post suitably according to the thread! :taunt1:

just like you are not lankan r u???? post according to thread will you..:scared2::scared2::scared2:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I don't see how Kunal' one-liner + double post was any more useful.

In fact, you can, should you choose to, do the thread a service by deleting the last few tens of posts or move them to a new thread about geography.

The thread has, from the beginning, degraded into a useless debate about semantics. I believe that everything there is to discuss about the helicopter has been presented herein.
Your translator is not working well..

I have presented its history as well as specs :cool2:

J20!

Country flag
If it so, Provide me some proof coz i never heard of it, All what is told is about SU-35, But after J11 copy, Russia pull back its offer..

Btw, Do you know what is technology demonstration ?, Yes the present J-20 is a technology demonstration so does was T-50-1..

No MR knowitall YOU don't know what a technology demonstrator is, ask for help when you need it. Its a PROTOTYPE, the Su47 Berkut was a tech demonstrator. Tech demonstraors don't enter service, they are mere experiments, PROTOTYPES do enter service. Both the T50 and the J20 are prototypes. Please bother to look things up before acusing people of not knowing things, you, in fact no nothing about.

And second, wiki it: " MiG spokeswoman Yelena Fyodorova has denied that any of the project 1.44 materials had been provided to China.[SUP][31][/SUP] Globalsecurity.org states that China probably declined to participate in joint development and production of a new fifth-generation fighter with Russia given the belief that Russia stood to gain more from Chinese participation. Chinese leaders may have determined that their design was superior to the Russian PAK FA.[SUP][32]"

[/SUP]

ice berg

Never mind, see the post above.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
No MR knowitall YOU don't know what a technology demonstrator is, ask for help when you need it. Its a PROTOTYPE, the Su47 Berkut was a tech demonstrator. Tech demonstraors don't enter service, they are mere experiments, PROTOTYPES do enter service. Both the T50 and the J20 are prototypes. Please bother to look things up before acusing people of not knowing things, you, in fact no nothing about.
No sure if serious..

Define, What is technology demonstration in technical terms not some one copy paste ?

How technology demonstration are related to Prototypes ?

Technology demonstration and Prototypes are both related to experiment..

Find out what are these and the relation and then you may post, Post quality not rubbish..

ice berg

No sure if serious..

Define, What is technology demonstration in technical terms not some one copy paste ?

How technology demonstration are related to Prototypes ?

Technology demonstration and Prototypes are both related to experiment..

Find out what are these and the relation and then you may post, Post quality not rubbish..
You are talking about mere semantics here. You have not adressed any of his points.

J20 is a prototype, not a mere tech demo. Both US and China has stated it will reach IOC around 2018.
It is not based on a russian tech demo.
You cant copy paste fifth generation fighter for the simple reason that there is only one nation who have field an operational fighter(US)
J20 is not based on F22.
Copy paste a fifth gen fighter? Ha ha ha.

He has provided links to his points. You are the one trolling here with claims without any sources.

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
You are talking about mere semantics here. You have not adressed any of his points.

J20 is a prototype, not a mere tech demo.
It is not based on a russian tech demo.
You cant copy paste fifth generation fighter for the simple reason that there is only one nation who have field an operational fighter(US)
J20 is not based on F22.

He has provided links to his points. You are the one trolling here with claims without any sources.

He and you both don't know what is a technology demonstration is or what i asked ?

No one talking about tech, Where and who talk abt tech ?

According to last part, Does China ever take license to produce a modified any hardware, J11 for example ? if not than why in this case..

Sure, Mods are clearly watching over you, Also not to mention don`t use bold text as your trolling is failing..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles