Captured Terrorist Weapons by Indian Army

bhramos

Country flag
#AR units in separate operations along with police destroyed two suspected NSCN (IM) hideouts located in Jongrum & near the Indo Myanmar border, Manipur on 30 June & recovered arms & ammunition from these hideouts

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
In all these pictures our guys are carrying AK's. Not an INSAS in sight. I wonder how many AK's we already have. Wish we made 6.5 Grendel calibre rifles. Much more accurate but with the same stopping power as an AK.

bhramos

Country flag
These Arms and ammunitions are recovered from Darul Quran Hamidia madrassa in Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh I want to know what was the planning of Maulvi ?

ये हथियार और कारतूस मदरसा दारुलकुरान हमीदिया से बरामद हुए हैं, अखिर मौलवी का प्लान क्या था कोई बता सकता है ?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
These Arms and ammunitions are recovered from Darul Quran Hamidia madrassa in Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh I want to know what was the planning of Maulvi ?

ये हथियार और कारतूस मदरसा दारुलकुरान हमीदिया से बरामद हुए हैं, अखिर मौलवी का प्लान क्या था कोई बता सकता है ?

More and more it looks like, there is a plan which is leading up to a particular date....

1) the new fake narrative in media of dara hua musalman
2) even local disputes taking a communal turn in the media
3) weapons are being recovered from more and more madrasah.

I don’t think these are isolated incidents...

Let’s hope home ministry is on top of this...

Best way to investigate this is to have a Supreme Court monitored enquiry done by CBI&NIA jointly...

sorcerer

Country flag
More and more it looks like, there is a plan which is leading up to a particular date....

1) the new fake narrative in media of dara hua musalman
2) even local disputes taking a communal turn in the media
3) weapons are being recovered from more and more madrasah.

I don’t think these are isolated incidents...

Let’s hope home ministry is on top of this...

Best way to investigate this is to have a Supreme Court monitored enquiry done by CBI&NIA jointly...
Absolutely and....them peaceful abduls creating ruckus for even small issues!!
them was boiling the pot..
Many more madrassas to close them included in Korala too

Tanmay

Country flag
These Arms and ammunitions are recovere.....

I think the image with AK47 type guns is fake and not related to this case. Google search the image. You can get the results upto 8 months back. Even the window blinds/drapes are more of American feel. Not a usual Indian house.

The second image with desi katta is the actual haul.

bhramos

Country flag
#205CoBRA#CRPF The team of courageous and successful joint operation, Chakrabanda Jungle, Gaya killed 03 Naxalites in Bihar and recovered a huge amount of ammunition and ammunition including 07 rifles and 5 IDs.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
#205CoBRA#CRPF The team of courageous and successful joint operation, Chakrabanda Jungle, Gaya killed 03 Naxalites in Bihar and recovered a huge amount of ammunition and ammunition including 07 rifles and 5 IDs.
Identify the gun third from left.
Seems like an odd AK variant

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Identify the gun third from left.
Seems like an odd AK variant
Also 40 round magazine with mesh grip aren't that common in our forces.
But I have a feeling that I've seen this gun in our INSAS, LMG thread.
:shock: How could you not identify this particular kalashnikov here,@Bhumihar ?! Totally not expected from you.

@ezsasa you,too.

This is your fraandly neibhaahud Arsenal AR ! We have seen hundreds of pics of dem bulgarian kalashnikovs here in hands of both Army and various CAPF guys,notably CRPF.

Also notice that CRPF 'Jungle Camo' patterend cap next to firearms,i'm sure both AR and that cap were stolen from some unfortunate CRPF personnel.

bhramos

Country flag
#NEOps A unit of #AssamRifles apprehended a Self Styled Corporal of PREPAK Cadre on 27 Jul at Kongba, Imphal. The apprehended cadre along with recovered arms, ammunition and other war like stores has been handed over to Police for further investigations

bhramos

Country flag
Troops of #AssamRifles apprehended one cadre of NSCN (KN) identified as SS Lt Kennedy in Dimapur with one 9 mm Pistol and three live rounds. AR ensures peace and tranquility in commercial capital of #Nagaland

#AssamRifles Unit successfully foiled an attempt by miscreants to perpetrate an untoward incident in the run up to Independence Day 2019 by recovering large quantity of explosives on 03 Aug

bhramos

Country flag
Troops of #AssamRifles in a joint operation with Police apprehended 3 active cadres of KCP (PWG) on 28 Jul in Imphal with arms & ammunition

#IndianArmy apprehends a NSCN(R) cadre identified as SS Sgt Maj Daniel Sankey from Jagun. Army resolves to maintain peace & normalcy in #Assam

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles