Burger boys and the India-US Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
So you're more riled up about TV images of cremations, all real anyway, than the reasons why you have so many cremations in the first place. Did CNN or BBC or Reuters caused these cremations they're showing on TV or are you accusing them of staging these cremations?

By the way, Russia TV (RT) is also showing these cremations, so what about RT?

It's RT america , rt is a known anti india channel.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
So you're more riled up about TV images of cremations, all real anyway, than the reasons why you have so many cremations in the first place. Did CNN or BBC or Reuters caused these cremations they're showing on TV or are you accusing them of staging these cremations?

By the way, Russia TV (RT) is also showing these cremations, so what about RT?

we have a very detailed thread on why we are having those cremations in the first place. In case you have checked it, link below

on CNN & RT.
If you don’t have the complete picture, just ask .

if you are deliberately ignoring what has been discussed over the last week on this forums itself, regarding behaviour of American media,there is no point in discussing further.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
I might be wrong, but the one who disrespected the Hindu dead and took those pictures is a Muslim isn't it?
Burkha Dutt???
She's born in a hindu family, but been married to three Kashmiri Muslims
Draw your conclusions

Varoon2

Country flag
"So you're more riled up about TV images about cremations..."

There's a way of getting the message across, that there are more deaths than officially reported, than making an exhibit or spectacle out of India

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Were the muzzies on drugs to marry this wild hog?
If so
They seem to leave her once the drug wears off
On a serious note, imagine the kind of influence that has on her agenda, I still remember her statement on Pandits' exodus from Kashmir "while it is unfortunate, the Hindus had monopolized the Government jobs and the most of the high civil hierarchy, which led to dissent among the Muslims and culminated in communal violence "against each other"

These people are Category Alpha snakes in the country masquerading behind the Hindu identity to drive popular sentiment

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
"So you're more riled up about TV images about cremations..."

There's a way of getting the message across, that there are more deaths than officially reported, than making an exhibit or spectacle out of India
Burnish the truth.... That's Soviet and CCP stuff and North Koreanish...

Abhay Rajput 02

Anyone who states that US has free and fair media after their conduct during Trump presidency and last elections is wilfully ignorant, thus not worth engaging with.

As they say, you can't wake someone pretending to be asleep.
if i remember correctly nearly all of america media is own by 6 corporations.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The Soviets/Russians and North Koreans, are not the ones making entertainment spectacles out of Indian funerals. CNN is in the present. This is not about the "Cold War' or communist media tactics then.

You misconstrued my post. Anyway, I've seen the CNN reports on these cremations and India Covid-19 tragedy in general, I don't see anything wrong with their coverage, unless of course they're staging their cremation footages. If anything, ordinary Indians should be thankful about the intense international media attention about its second wave deaths and shortcomings. It's forcing attention on the lackluster response and measures of the Indian government. Indian billionaires are likewise spurred into action by the images depicted in media.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
You misconstrued my post. Anyway, I've seen the CNN reports on these cremations and India Covid-19 tragedy in general, I don't see anything wrong with their coverage, unless of course they're staging their cremation footages. If anything, ordinary Indians should be thankful about the intense international media about its second wave deaths and shortcomings. It's forcing attention on the lackluster response and measures of the Indian government. Indian billionaires are likewise spurred into action by the images depicted in media.
We don’t need an outsider pimp tabloid like CNN to telll us how we should run our country. India is open society with free media.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Many Indian media outlets are doing at least a competent job, some of them very good. The idea of CNN as a kind of saviour of India is absolutely sickening.
CNN is just doing its job as a media company. And I don't see any difference between CNN reports and other media outlets on this Indian 2nd wave.

Can I ask you a question, did you ever liked CNN?

Cheran

Country flag
You misconstrued my post. Anyway, I've seen the CNN reports on these cremations and India Covid-19 tragedy in general, I don't see anything wrong with their coverage, unless of course they're staging their cremation footages. If anything, ordinary Indians should be thankful about the intense international media about its second wave deaths and shortcomings. It's forcing attention on the lackluster response and measures of the Indian government. Indian billionaires are likewise spurred into action by the images depicted in media.
You can be thankful to CNN/WaPo all you want. That's you business.

No need to project your thankfulness to the whites on to Ordinary Indians .

CNN is spreading utter fake news & it will be called out.

India having 500 million cases/20000+ deaths daily/millions of death & so called blocking of accounts that are critical of India's policy etc are utter fake news & will be called out. Your butt-hurt has been noted.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We don’t need an outsider pimp tabloid like CNN to telll us how we should run our country. India is open society with free media.
"India is open society with free media."

Then we have no disagreement that what CNN is doing is what "free media" should do under the circumstances. I get the feeling that it's not really the message here that's at issue but the messenger, in particular CNN. So if it's local media, or RT, or France24, or DWTV, or Fox News, it's okay tovreport these cremation images since they're reporting the same images of death, dispair, overflowing hospitals, patients gasping for air on ambulamces and cars, and relatives crying, complaining or desperatepy looking for oxygen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles