Burger boys and the India-US Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
daddy’s help arrived. If we had any self respect left we should not have taken this help.

Yup, too late. Rather Modi should dial Ella, midwife licensing of COVAXIN to at least 20 Indian companies capable of making traditional deactivated virion vaccines; and flood the market with COVAXIN. It needs no US raw materials.

My Dad says COVAXIN is good enough to prevent hospitalization (which is 90% of the battle won for a COV+ patient).

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars 1971 War - US 7th fleet, led by Aircraft Carrier USS Enterprise entered Bay of Bengal on December, 1971.

1 . Motive: - Military Support to Pakistan.
2 . Make Saudi King & Sunni's Happy.
3 . To threat Allied Forces.
4 . Prevent Bangadesh Liberation.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag

When these people speak. Even on this forum they just tag you as part of NAM Lobby
the reason i am for using usa to help in the rise of bharat is that usa itself seems not interested in rising up and feels like it does not want to govern and contrastingly has really high aspirations for controlling the whole world through culture and stupid woke globo-homogeneity bullshit.

i think many people and countries dont take america seriously and use it as the internal decisions in america signal that it does not care and how do you respect someone who does not himself have a motivation to succeed at an objective they have set.if america was serious ,most of these woke stuff wont even reaach germination stage and would not have tangled their whole western civilization.

so my attitude is that if usa and most of its pop are nihilistic and dont care about anything,then atleast someone should benefit from their slow drowning and one of the countries that benefit may as well be us bharatians and we must seize the opportunity and not waste it.its basically triage.

shade

Country flag
the reason i am for using usa to help in the rise of bharat is that usa itself seems not interested in rising up and feels like it does not want to govern and contrastingly has really high aspirations for controlling the whole world through culture and stupid woke globo-homogeneity bullshit.

i think many people and countries dont take america seriously and use it as the internal decisions in america signal that it does not care and how do you respect someone who does not himself have a motivation to succeed at an objective they have set.if america was serious ,most of these woke stuff wont even reaach germination stage and would not have tangled their whole western civilization.

so my attitude is that if usa and most of its pop are nihilistic and dont care about anything,then atleast someone should benefit from their slow drowning and one of the countries that benefit may as well be us bharatians and we must seize the opportunity and not waste it.its basically triage.
Except they aren't interested in helping India rise, but install globohomo here like they have in other places.
Perhaps the need to build up China was the greedy white-jew capitalists knew their white-populated lands of milk and honey would eventually get saturated, so they built up this large market of 1.4 billion to drive growth.
Similar to how they are pushing in Nibbers, Spics and Muslims as immigrants into Western countries.
Perhaps the plan for India is to also keep it a relatively poor yet degenerate dump like Brazil, SA and other countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles