Breaking news: Maoist attack in Maharashtra, torched several vehicles, 15 commandos feared dead.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Buddy actually i'm against branding naxals as poverty stricken people.

Anyway,there is no caste-angle in Naxalism/Extreme Leftism but 99% cadre is belongs to SC&ST and the rest 1% top leadership&urban naxals are mostly UC and they must be CULLED on streets as they are the main instigators (or) leftist ideology propagandists.
Most Naxal foot soldiers haven't ventured out of the forest or small towns where they reside.
The biggest weapon of Communist is propaganda and misinformation.
They are gonna tell the tribals that industrialist are gonna take your land your forest and kick u out. They have no internet or newspaper so how are they gonna realise the truth.
The top most cadre Organises operates and terminates anyone who oppose them.
Erase the top and the bottom will surrender.
But that's hard to do because the leaders surround themselves with the fodders.

apoorv465

Country flag
We are very slow in eliminating Maoists. Hidma, who is the mastwrmmas of the attack with martyred 76 of our CRPF jawans is still alive. There is no news of any central committee Maoist getting killed in recent years. Govt should ramp up operations and should eliminate central committee First.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Naww man..I'm just saying that lefties are straight up fooling gullible masses by claiming that someone else stole their resources (while they themselves are one of them). Hunting with the hounds and running with the hares.

If they strive for a class-less society, then why does the polit-bureau have hierarchy with a supreme leader at the top? the org structure should be completely flat with a low level entrant should be able to perform the job of the admin and treasurer at the same time and the supreme leader must be wiping floors.

The lefties are not organic sprouts. They are paid and cultivated by the capitalists to divert public attention and create a strife between the middle class and labor class so that the enterprising middle class are forever caught up putting out fires set by the labor class and doesn't have any energy left to challenge the monopoly of the rich people.

A carorepati like Arundhati Roy tells an adivasi that a middle class person like me stole all his resources and now the advasi is standing outside my house with an axe and Arundhati is sipping wine in her villa, sponsored by the person who actually stole the resources. Otherwise why does TISS sponsor Kabir Kala Manch in his sprawling university? who dies in a Naxal attack? our people. Who benefits from the attack? Tata will now sell Tata Kestrel armored vehicles to the government.
ur post explains the reality while I was describing the theory that goes behind it. :lehappy: there is no contradiction in what u said and what I said.

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Should we expect any kind of surgical strikes against these parasites? It's already long due.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles