Bobby Jindal plans to run for US presidency in 2016: Senator

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Do you think Jindal will bully India if he is elected as President of USA? :laugh:

Free Karma

Do you think Jindal will bully India if he is elected as President of USA? :laugh:
1000%..... Must prove their americaness!

Rajiv Malhotra: The Whitewashing of Bobby Jindal
Why Bobby Jindal wants to be white | Russia & India Report

But hopefully our govt then will be in a better position to take care of things, now that the true nature of the "strategic partnership of 1000 billion years" has come to light. I dont think Modi has a soft corner for the U.S either, so it will be on even terms I think.

I've read in a few places that mms personally loves the U.S but a lot of people working in the govt dont really like them (and they sure wont after this).

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Are you using the term bullying just because of the Indian diplomat Devyani Khobragade issue ? :confused:

Isn't it the frequent punch line of Indian nationalists? Here's another one, can the US be trusted under Jindal Presidency?

Deccani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Isn't it the frequent punch line of Indian nationalists? Here's another one, can the US be trusted under Jindal Presidency?
America is a land of many nations including Indians but here its more about the wealth which can be created by all the nations and send it to their respective native countries . When its comes to foreign policy , for sure being a politician Bobby Jindal have to work on American foreign policy .

Last edited:

nrupatunga

In one word. No. usa even under the presidency of piyush jindal aka bobby jindal will look after the interests of usa rather than think of indian interests.

pmaitra

As much as I would prefer a Republican President, I do not want people of suspect credibility like Jindal to become the President. He is, at best, slightly better than McCain. If it were for Nikki Haley, hey, I would pray for her everyday!

pmaitra

I dont think he can become president..only bhoomiputras can be president I think.
He cannot be the President, but he can certainly be more "patriotic" than the President. No one can take that crown away from him.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
He will take US down into gutter... International relations is not his ball game...

But if his career as a prosecutor is to be a basis for his foreign policy then I think he will give Putin a hell of a time.

pmaitra

But if his career as a prosecutor is to be a basis for his foreign policy then I think he will give Putin a hell of a time.
He wouldn't mess with Putin. He knows where the shallow waters end and where the real ocean starts. No one wants a speck of Polonium in his knee.

bose

Country flag
Putin is too big for him... This guy is a cheap publicity hungry percieved politican... He too soon will become a hot potato...

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
Bobby Jindal would be a fool to run.
He wouldnt even make it thru the Republican primary....like a bunch of southern white rednecks are going to vote for a guy named Jindal.

Even if he did make thru the primary - Hillary Clinton would wipe the floor with his ass.

pmaitra

Bobby Jindal would be a fool to run.
He wouldnt even make it thru the Republican primary....like a bunch of southern white rednecks are going to vote for a guy named Jindal.

Even if he did make thru the primary - Hillary Clinton would wipe the floor with his ass.
Is that the perception in the pretentious bankrupt democratic haven (yes, that is spellt right) of California?

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
Is that the perception in the pretentious bankrupt democratic haven (yes, that is spellt right) of California?
Perception ? Dude....Bobby Jindal doesn't even register on the radar. He is a non-entity except for some people on the right. Plus....he made a royal fool of himself on national TV with his rebuttal to Obama's state of the union speech.
If you wanna good laugh...watch his speech....I'm sure it's on YouTube.

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
Bobby Jindal's original name is Piyush Jindal but to prove his americanness he has dropped it. He is a self loathing convert who can go to any length against India to prove his american-ness. Dangerous guy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles