Baloch Freedom Struggle - News, Updates, Discussions, Weapons and Multimedia Thread

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Yes, but I hope they ramp it up; naturally once it progresses, we'll start seeing much more impact through material online.
I remember doval sir saying in an interview " You do one more mumbai, you will lose balochistan".

I think India really doesnt have any interest in liberating balochistan but they will keep helping them to put pakistan in its place.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
I remember doval sir saying in an interview " You do one more mumbai, you will lose balochistan".

I think India really doesnt have any interest in liberating balochistan but they will keep helping them to put pakistan in its place.
Should go for the kill, there are plenty of pressure points in Pakistan. Plus, as I mentioned; Paki crackdown + Chinese building projects make this a time sensitive matter. Either we'll help them move towards greater autonomy, or they'll be snuffed out completely.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Should go for the kill, there are plenty of pressure points in Pakistan. Plus, as I mentioned; Paki crackdown + Chinese building projects make this a time sensitive matter. Either we'll help them move towards greater autonomy, or they'll be snuffed out completely.
Correct me if im wrong. I dont think much of the world really doesnt care about balochistan, even the rabid dog UNHRC doesnt make noise about it.

With the whole world turning a blind eye towards this, India really cannot go for the extreme measures because we all know pakistan has a pretty good international lobby which is only good at making noise.

Moreover we have a lot of problems on our soil, which might actually have started mostly because of 370, indirect baloch support, statements on POK. It could be that these riots, randi rona, naxalism are being supported by china & pakis in retaliation to 370,pok,etc

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Correct me if im wrong. I dont think much of the world really doesnt care about balochistan, even the rabid dog UNHRC doesnt make noise about it.

With the whole world turning a blind eye towards this, India really cannot go for the extreme measures because we all know pakistan has a pretty good international lobby which is only good at making noise.

Moreover we have a lot of problems on our soil, which might actually have started mostly because of 370, indirect baloch support, statements on POK. It could be that these riots, randi rona, naxalism are being supported by china & pakis in retaliation to 370,pok,etc

World didn't care about Bangladesh either. Also, the unrest in India will happen regardless of what India does. That's not a reason to sit back on the defensive and keep taking it.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Chinese are trying there hardest to keep Balochistsn out of the UN ‘s View since China has many plans in place to extract large amount of natural resources (this includes rare earth minerals and even Uranium) from the Balochistan and also use the Gwadar Port as a gateway to Central Asia and Indian Ocean. Iran is in a mixed position regarding Pak Occupied Balochistan as they don’t want it to be free because that could led to rebellions in Iranian Baluchistan but they also want to keep Paki Territorial and Resources Ambition in check by supporting rebel groups there. India is playing in middle of everything.

Last edited:

yourgodisweak

Country flag
World didn't care about Bangladesh either. Also, the unrest in India will happen regardless of what India does. That's not a reason to sit back on the defensive and keep taking it.
Not exactly true. It was 1971, this is 2020. Even in 71 US & UK did try to retaliate on pakistans behalf & also some sanctions were put on us.

Im not against India supporting baloch, but they shouldnt go for the kill. We should play it just to keep pakistan on check.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Not exactly true. It was 1971, this is 2020. Even in 71 US & UK did try to retaliate on pakistans behalf & also some sanctions were put on us.

Im not against India supporting baloch, but they shouldnt go for the kill. We should play it just to keep pakistan on check.
It's a fact, just because it's a different time doesn't make it untrue. Nobody else cared about Bangladesh. And if anything, India was at greater threat from foreign interference back then than it is now.

Nobody would dare sanction India in this day and age, that too for Pakistan.

India should definitely go for the kill, anything else is a waste; and will fail once the Pakis and Chinese go all out to clean up Balochistan for their BRI projects. Playing it "Safe" out of fear will just lead to failure.

Waanar

Country flag
The Pictures from the the Article Part 5 Final

Two M249 MG (Appear to be improved "PIP" variants) and Zastava M84 in the hands of BRAS fighters

Note the clear QR/Barcode on the lower receiver of this FN M16A4, indicating a weapon supplied to the Afghan National Army.

BLA Weapons Stocks

From Top: Eastern Bloc 82mm Mortar bombs (Likely Bulgarian), with M720/M888 60mm HE below, 81mm HE

Chinese QJZ-89 HMG in BLA Storage

Balochi Rebels on Top of Techincals
FENRIR YOU BEAUTIFUL FUCK!

Mate, this is THE thread for understanding Baloch resistance and weapons through pictures. Real nice collection.
Other than the last picture (some are saying it's actually ISIS) all are pictures I never saw.
AWESOME!

One thing I don't get though.
BLA's AO looks like an open desert with either rocky, eroded land or sandy desert.
How do they survive?

I mean, you can see them assembling right out in the open with 40-50 guys with small arms.
Don't Porkis keep surveillance or attack drones in the area?

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
@MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00 Amazing job.

At this point i believe we should supply these boys with MANPADs and RPG-7/29s.

These 2 things will make the job of PAK ARMY subjugating these people far difficult.

I am very much positive that they are receiving support from GOI.

Some 5000/10000 of such FREEDOM FIGHTERS are enough to tangle PAK army in Balochistan.Plus the relative lack of infra in balochistan will make sure pakis putting more money there with their cash strapped economy.

Afghanistan can be brought into this plan.An independent Balochistan will guarantee them with a third option for SEA routes and Given its small size in both population and size afghanistan will have good influence in the region.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Mate, this is THE thread for understanding Baloch resistance and weapons through pictures. Real nice collection.
Other than the last picture (some are saying it's actually ISIS) all are pictures I never saw.
AWESOME!

BLA's AO looks like an open desert with either rocky, eroded land or sandy desert.
How do they survive?

I mean, you can see them assembling right out in the open with 40-50 guys with small arms.
I have Doubts about the Last Picture as well and On the Environment thing the Balochi have long adapted to there environment. They also have local support and OGWs who are willing to supply them with food, Water and Shelter.

Many of these fighters are locals. They know the location better than Panjabis. They can hide in the mountains Panjabi won’t even see them. The Pakis don’t use drones that much for Counter-Insurgency operations in Balochistan. Most of Paki ‘s better Chinese Copied Drones are on the LoC or IB against India. The Paki Local Paramilitary and Armed Police Units use Small DJI Quadcopter Drones.

SatanHell

Country flag
Nice thread, I don't know what stopping us to give asylum to few balochi leaders in our country. We dcan always deny about their presence as pakistan do it.
Balochistan freedom can only be ensured by Doval Sir with support from PM. We have to accelerate our efforts in balochistan & we need to drop reactionary policy in regards of balochistan.
Balochistan getting freedom would be nightmare for Pakistan.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
@MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00 Amazing job.

At this point i believe we should supply these boys with MANPADs and RPG-7/29s.

These 2 things will make the job of PAK ARMY subjugating these people far difficult.

I am very much positive that they are receiving support from GOI.

Some 5000/10000 of such FREEDOM FIGHTERS are enough to tangle PAK army in Balochistan.Plus the relative lack of infra in balochistan will make sure pakis putting more money there with their cash strapped
The Balochis Already use RPG-7s which are more than enough to deal with Paki FC and Army Techincals and Armoured Vehicles. The Balochi Rebeks also employs IEDs which can turn any Vehicle operated by the Pakis into burning husks.

I don’t much about Balochi AA Capability but I believe they have some Paki Anza captured from Paki Army or Paramilitary and some old Stingers, Strelas and Iglas bought through the black Market in Afghanistan. I hope Balochistan turns into the grave for the Panjabi Regime in Rawalpindi. The Chinese are already some what sacred to operate in Balochistan because of hostile native population if India tried we could amplify this into open rebellion against Pakjabi State.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Such a terrible terrain and Porkis decided it was best to place an IFV right below the mountains.

Like, do you even think, muh dudes?
It’s more of a Armoured Personal Carrier than a IFV. I sure it’s just armed with Most a Heavy Machine Gun. Pakis really don’t have any IFVs in there arsenal all of it are just APCs.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

AWESOME!

How do they survive?

Yeah, this is exactly what Maj Arya had mentioned once in one of his interviews with Vaibabh.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles