Bajwa's 'Legs Shaking', Qureshi in 'Fear of Indian Attack': Paki Leader Recounts Night Before Abhinandan's Release

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
These coward ’Bharwey’ are only brave in raping defenceless weak Hindu girls.

A 44 year old Pakistani sulla has abducted a 13 year old Hindu girl, raped her and a Pakistani bastard Judge (yes these mongrels have courts too) has given her custody to her rapist.

The mother is crying outside the walls waiting to see her daughter.

Any Paksitani BC reading my comment: Every tear of that Hindu mother will be avenged. You are following that con man Mohamad's law to rape Hindu girls with impunity. We will wipe out everything that terrorist created.

Tell Imran Khan he will be caught and paraded on a donkey with sleeper garland around his neck.

Last edited:

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

A 44 year old Pakistani sulla has abducted a 13 year old Hindu girl, raped her and a Pakistani bastard Judge (yes these mongrels have courts too) has given her custody to her rapist.

Any Paksitani BC reading my comment: Every tear of that Hindu mother will be avenged. You are following that con man Mohamad's law to rape Hindu girls with impunity. We will wipe out everything that terrorist created.

Tell Imran Khan he will caught and paraded on a donkey with sleeper garland around his neck.
Thank God I was not born in such shitty country.

shade

Country flag

Tell Imran Khan he will caught and paraded on a donkey with sleeper garland around his neck.
In the Aasmani Kitab or maybe Hadiths it is written that a girl is of marriageable age when she turns 9, this is based on the life and actions of their dear prophet.
It is also written that once converted, a Muslim cannot "convert" to any other religion, the sentence for apostasy is death.
Ofc like every other tradition world wide, after marriage the woman( or little girl in this context ) belongs to her husband, do jism ek jaan( I throw up in my mouth writing this ).

So the Judge was not doing anything against the law as per hudood and Sharia kanoon, it is a Halal marriage, nothing wrong with it according to the green book.

Remember to tell this incident to Librandus who go on with SaChHa iSLaM jhumlebaazi.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am very angry these Pakistanis are boasting about their success in Pulwama terrorist attacks all over social media after the statement of that fadwad Chaudhary in parliament and we are acting sanskari why can’t we do the the same in Pakistan?

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
In the Aasmani Kitab or maybe Hadiths it is written that a girl is of marriageable age when she turns 9, this is based on the life and actions of their dear prophet.
It is also written that once converted, a Muslim cannot "convert" to any other religion, the sentence for apostasy is death.
Ofc like every other tradition world wide, after marriage the woman( or little girl in this context ) belongs to her husband, do jism ek jaan( I throw up in my mouth writing this ).

So the Judge was not doing anything against the law as per hudood and Sharia kanoon, it is a Halal marriage, nothing wrong with it according to the green book.

Remember to tell this incident to Librandus who go on with SaChHa iSLaM jhumlebaazi.
Mullas in India are no better that is still Pakistan but Nikita Tomar has been murdered in Mewat India , Kashmiri Pandits have been killed in India

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I am very angry these Pakistanis are boasting about their success in Pulwama terrorist attacks all over social media after the statement of that fadwad Chaudhary in parliament and we are acting sanskari why can’t we do the the same in Pakistan?
Bhai what happened in balochistan .
Dont say , india had no hand in it .

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

:rage: :tsk: 🐷🐷🧕 :shoot::shoot::shoot:

shade

Country flag
In a true Riyasat -e- Madina it wouldn't be limited to this kiddy kidnap and kiddy marriage, they would sell your( kaffir, enslaving musulmans is haram ) daughters, sisters etc as slaves in the open market.
The women are stripped naked and displayed, prospective "customers" can "check" the "goods" by feeling and touching, when they are satisfied about the "quality" of the product, she is then purchased.
When ISIS was running Iraq-Syria, this Riyasat was a reality, Yazidi and Assyrian Christian women were sold like this.

Never, ever trust a momin, they lie and they deceive.

sjdesai

Country flag
THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1) Wing Comm. Abhinandan's Debriefing
2) Wreckage of F16
3) Identity of Doosra Teesra Banda.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles