Azaadi ka Amrit Mahotsav - Happy 75th Independence my brethren

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Independence day wishes folks

Very heartwarming to see The tricolour go up in a lot of houses in the streets, everywhere I go
Rich and poor alike
Har Ghar Tiranga is a massive success

A temple hoisting the Tricolour

IMG_20220813_102036.jpg

scatterStorm

Country flag
Independence day wishes folks

Very heartwarming to see The tricolour go up in a lot of houses in the streets, everywhere I go
Rich and poor alike
Har Ghar Tiranga is a massive success

A temple hoisting the Tricolour

View attachment 167681
Where are the god-damn mosque. The Islamic community must be containerized and there asses must be deep f'd up using tricolor.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Where are the god-damn mosque. The Islamic community must be containerized and there asses must be deep f'd up using tricolor.
There is a catholic Church near the place where I go to gym
They've also quite beautiful lit up the place with tricolour

notaname

Country flag
Indian Army’s assault dog Axel was posthumously awarded ‘Mention-in-Despatches’ gallantry award on this Independence Day for his role in a counter-terrorist operation in Jammu and Kashmir last month.

notaname

Country flag
5 promises to ourselves for next 25 years. That we will be a developed nation, that we will have 100% dedication to do away with any remnants of slavery, that we will have pride in our heritage, that we will be united, that we will be fulfil duties as citizens of India #panchpran

notaname

Country flag
हम वो लोग हैं, जो जीव में शिव देखते हैं, हम वो लोग हैं, जो नर में नारायण देखते हैं, हम वो लोग हैं, जो नारी को नारायणी कहते हैं, हम वो लोग हैं, जो पौधे में परमात्मा देखते हैं, हम वो लोग हैं, जो नदी को मां मानते हैं, हम वो लोग हैं, जो कंकड़-कंकड़ में शंकर देखते हैं: PM Modi

IMG_20220815_083157.jpg

Tactical Doge

Country flag
हम वो लोग हैं, जो जीव में शिव देखते हैं, हम वो लोग हैं, जो नर में नारायण देखते हैं, हम वो लोग हैं, जो नारी को नारायणी कहते हैं, हम वो लोग हैं, जो पौधे में परमात्मा देखते हैं, हम वो लोग हैं, जो नदी को मां मानते हैं, हम वो लोग हैं, जो कंकड़-कंकड़ में शंकर देखते हैं: PM Modi

View attachment 167720
Woah
If this isn't fascism, I don't know what is!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles