Astrological predictions thread!!!

Country flag

tsunami

Country flag

He pridicted change in Rajasthan govt. after 30th June. Let's see...

Hijibiji

Country flag
Predictions from spiritual sources:

1) Bad signs are continued
2) Red colored Moon, Meteors/ Comets, Earthquakes - These are already seen
3) Earth quake will happen at some place (of the world or inside India?) BUT not known where. This is not about richter scale 5 earthquakes, but the intensity will be much higher
4) Either battles that will cause severe bloodshed OR /AND people will die
5) Things are now happening from "daivik" level
6) Expect these: Natural calamity, wildfire, fall of snow, volcanoes, earthquakes
7) Too much rain/ Too little rain ie Drought & Flood at different places
8) "Pralay" is coming
9) Epidemics (already seen)
10) gods are angry, nature is disturbed!
11) "Will more people die? Some are saying that 20 crore will die" (in india itself or all over the world?)
12) When people see all of the above, many will become psychological patients.

As far as i am concerned, my life actually improved in certain areas from the beginning of 2020:
1) I am able to wash dishes for 1 hour non-stop. My knees are holding up better than how they did 4 months back
2) My health is better compared to what it was towards end of 2018, thanks to God
3) I am able to carry 40-50 kg load up 5 floors without a break while wearing a mask :D , though i become a little breathless towards the end
4) I am able to push water in Deep Nose

Overall, I welcome the "Pralay"! The filth was accumulated at internet scale and cleansing must happen at internet scale too.
5) Sleep is not too bad either at night

tsunami

Country flag
Predictions from spiritual sources:

1) Bad signs are continued
2) Red colored Moon, Meteors/ Comets, Earthquakes - These are already seen
3) Earth quake will happen at some place (of the world or inside India?) BUT not known where. This is not about richter scale 5 earthquakes, but the intensity will be much higher
4) Either battles that will cause severe bloodshed OR /AND people will die
5) Things are now happening from "daivik" level
6) Expect these: Natural calamity, wildfire, fall of snow, volcanoes, earthquakes
7) Too much rain/ Too little rain ie Drought & Flood at different places
8) "Pralay" is coming
9) Epidemics (already seen)
10) gods are angry, nature is disturbed!
11) "Will more people die? Some are saying that 20 crore will die" (in india itself or all over the world?)
12) When people see all of the above, many will become psychological patients.

As far as i am concerned, my life actually improved in certain areas from the beginning of 2020:
1) I am able to wash dishes for 1 hour non-stop. My knees are holding up better than how they did 4 months back
2) My health is better compared to what it was towards end of 2018, thanks to God
3) I am able to carry 40-50 kg load up 5 floors without a break while wearing a mask :D , though i become a little breathless towards the end
4) I am able to push water in Deep Nose

Overall, I welcome the "Pralay"! The filth was accumulated at internet scale and cleansing must happen at internet scale too.
5) Sleep is not too bad either at night
Many predictions does say similar things(The real crazy ones).

Every possible disaster which we can imagine might happen in this 10 years time frame(2020-2029).

1. Pandemics
2. Big Earthquakes (Even in Delhi around next year)
3. Volcano eruption
4. Many wars OR 3rd world war
5. Nuke strikes
6. Meteor strike
7. Heavy or no rain etc.

Hijibiji

Country flag
I did further digging and found 3 more confirmations on WW3 from 3 different sources that are not mentioned on this thread. One source was known to me ("known" in the sense that i knew that the source existed) BUT this time got 2 more sources.

Good luck to all.

My own chances of survival.... I don't have any idea BUT i am too lazy to even aspire to survive by using "western" methods. I am going to start basic spirituality from tomorrow.

Once again good luck to all.

dkkgp

Country flag
I did further digging and found 3 more confirmations on WW3 from 3 different sources that are not mentioned on this thread. One source was known to me ("known" in the sense that i knew that the source existed) BUT this time got 2 more sources.

Good luck to all.

My own chances of survival.... I don't have any idea BUT i am too lazy to even aspire to survive by using "western" methods. I am going to start basic spirituality from tomorrow.

Plkease share the sources!

Hijibiji

Country flag

Good luck to all.

Apart from the last 3 different sources that i mentioned earlier, I found one more "original source" and from this original source, I also got a hint how the WW3 will end. I can't reveal what hint i got and i can't reveal the sources.

One of the aforementioned "3 different sources" has already put in writing that it's no longer "WW3 will happen" BUT it's now "WW3 has started".

This however of course does NOT ensure my own survival and i have no personal wishes.

Hijibiji

Country flag
The year 1999, the seventh month,
From the sky shall descend a great King of Terror,
To revive the great King of the East,
Before and after, Mars shall reign for the good cause.

– Nostradamus

Hijibiji

Country flag
And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear’s, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority. One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, ‘Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?’ And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months.

– Revelation 13:1-18, Bible

Hijibiji

Country flag
From the Orient shall come the treacherous one,
To strike at Italy (Heirs of Romulus) from the Adriatic sea,
With his Libyan fleet,
The inhabitants of Malta and of the nearby islands shall tremble.

– Nostradamus

Hijibiji

Country flag
A Libyan head of state recognized by the west as being very powerful,
Shall inflame the hearts of many Arab nations against the French,
Then a man of letters, will consent,
To translate Arabic into the French language.

– Nostradamus

Hijibiji

Country flag
The third Antichrist, the third to come, gets annihilated,
His war shall last for twenty seven years,
The heretics are all dead; all of the prisoners are now exiled,
His body (the Antichrist) has reddened the waters, and the earth has been scorched.

– Nostradamus

Hijibiji

Country flag
Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great prostitute who is seated on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth have committed sexual immorality, and with the wine of whose sexual immorality the dwellers on earth have become drunk.” And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness, and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was full of blasphemous names, and it had seven heads and ten horns. The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality. And on her forehead was written a name of mystery: “Babylon the great, mother of prostitutes and of earth’s abominations.”

– Revelation 17:1-18, Bible

captscooby81

Country flag
Most are predicting pandemic will slow down once ketu moves out of its own nakshatra on Sept 22nd this year and will completely vanish by 2023 . Lets see how things change in next 50 days .

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Astrology is complete bollocks but if it helps people get their peace of mind I have no problem with it. The trick with astrologers is that they predict things so vaguely that anything fits their models/predictions. A rational perspective needs to be inculcated in the Indian populace. Sadly the land where the first rationalists and atheists lived about 2500 years ago has been transformed to such a place of ignorance.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Astrology is complete bollocks but if it helps people get their peace of mind I have no problem with it. The trick with astrologers is that they predict things so vaguely that anything fits their models/predictions. A rational perspective needs to be inculcated in the Indian populace. Sadly the land where the first rationalists and atheists lived about 2500 years ago has been transformed to such a place of ignorance.
You know what we say to overzealous atheists who feel like saying Ram didn't exist so there shouldn't be any temple where their opinions were clearly not solicited and it was a place where people were just celebrating Ram and what they believed in?

mokoman

Country flag
:hmm: If astrology works why cant they use it in military intelligence.

Just ask all military personal to give their astrology readings.

if readings for all soldiers in platoon or brigade are bad that means that area of deployment will see action.

They wont do that , cause its all fraud.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles