Astrological predictions thread!!!

tsunami

Country flag

Many videos I have watched are having same prediction that things will de-escalate quickly after 30th June.

But September to march period is again create some new issues.

tsunami

Country flag
On 2nd june same guy predicted some casualties on both side possible but things will de-escalate quickly after 30th June.

But this guy have been wrong too.

Hijibiji

Country flag
Sharing some education with folks who might be interested. I personally believe in astrology but the astrologer must himself be spiritual (ie with spiritual intuition).

The fact that Varahamihira wrote Brihat Jataka which was in-turn translated by Swami Vijnanananda (a Bengali) in modern era shows that spiritually enlightened people find value in astrology.

Having said that these are the views by spiritually enlightened people:
BY Swami Viveknanda (a Bengali)

By Swami Yogananda (a Bengali)

Swami Narasimhananda's views here:

And these videos are NOT for "rational, scientific" people. Those people can go to Atheism thread/ Indian Economy thread and discuss whatever they want!

Hijibiji

Country flag
Swami Vivekananda's public predictions on India and world:

These predictions are NOT for "rational, scientific" people- they must kindly stay away!

garg_bharat

Country flag
Well vedic view is that past can be seen clearly like a movie but future is not certain and events can deviate from expectations. The reason is human form is free to act, that is actions of humanity are not under control of God.

So Rishi says future can be seen is a seed form, like possibilities but not definite.

tsunami

Country flag
Well vedic view is that past can be seen clearly like a movie but future is not certain and events can deviate from expectations. The reason is human form is free to act, that is actions of humanity are not under control of God.

So Rishi says future can be seen is a seed form, like possibilities but not definite.
Can you mention those 2022 predictions here.

Hijibiji

Country flag
This is what Rishi Aurobindo (a Bengali) predicted:

“Partition must go - by whatever means, in whatever way, the division must go - Unity must and will be achieved... for it is necessary for the greatness of India's future.” - Sri Aurobindo

Source:
https://www.organiser.org/Encyc/2019/8/15/Aurobindo-vision-and-Prophecy.html

The concluding remarks from the article (which emphasises that only predictions are NOT enough, a little bit of faith and lots of actions are required from countrymen!):

To fulfill, to achieve that herculean task our countrymen have to toil hard. They could also dig out a page out of Israel’s history and get inspired. There is no alternative. The foremost duty of, today's fractured India, is to protect its integrity, safeguarded national honor, ethos; It should stand up with manliness. Its strengths, spiritual, military, economical, political, social and national must be harnessed thousandfold. Protection and rejuvenation of ‘Bharata Bhoo Bhakti’ plays an important role in this task. Patriotism must reverberate, percolate in one and all, irrespective of castes, creed and regions. This only shall be a foothold for total unison. A concurrent flow of oneness alone gives best of the results. It is only when:

that individuals feel, believe and act in the method of mutual belonging;
that soul divine stands united in the service of Bharat Bhoomi, which Aurobindo described as Sanatana Dharma;
unity achieved and 1S brought about that Bharat shall be Vishwaguru;
this indeed shall be a befitting homage to Aurobindo Ghosh, Mahayogi, a social, cultural, national statesman.

Jay99

Country flag
India vs China, कब होगा असली युद्ध शुरू |

Hijibiji

Country flag
The Real Breaking News only on DFI, only on Astro Predictions thread!
(BUT really it's a spiritual prediction with a "probability")!

"
"It was the other day," he said, in his musical voice, "only just the other day -- not more than four hundred years ago." And then followed tales of cruelty and oppression, of a patient race and a suffering people, and of a judgment to come! "Ah, the English!" he said. "Only just a little while ago they were savages, the vermin crawled on the ladies' bodies, . . . and they scented themselves to disguise the abominable odour of their persons. . . . Most hor - r - ible! Even now they are barely emerging from barbarism." "Nonsense," said one of his scandalised hearers, "that was at least five hundred years ago." "And did I not say `a little while ago'? What are a few hundred years when you look at the antiquity of the human soul?" Then with a turn of tone, quite reasonable and gentle, "They are quite savage", he said. "The frightful cold, the want and privation of their northern climate", going on more quickly and warmly, "has made themwild . They only think to kill. . . . Where is their religion? They take the name of that Holy One, they claim to love their fellowmen, they civilise -- by Christianity!-- no! It is their hunger that has civilised them, not their God. The love of man is on their lips, in their hearts there is nothing but evil and every violence. `I love you my brother, I love you!' . . . and all the while they cut his throat! Their hands are red with blood." . . . Then, going on more slowly, his beautiful voice deepening till it sounded like a bell, "But the judgment of God will fall upon them. `Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord', and destruction is coming. What are your Christians? Not one third of the world. Look at those Chinese, millions of them. They are the vengeance of God that will light upon you. There will be another invasion of the Huns", adding, with a little chuckle, "they will sweep over Europe, they will not leave one stone standing upon another. Men, women, children, all will go and the dark ages will come again." His voice was indescribably sad and pitiful; then suddenly and flippantly, dropping the seer, "Me -- i don't care! The world will rise up better from it, but it is coming. The vengeance of God, it is coming soon." "Soon?" they all asked.
"It will not be a thousand years before it is done."

They drew a breath of relief. It did not seem imminent.
"And God will have vengeance", he went on. "You may not see it in religion, you may not see it in politics, but you must see it in history, and as it has been; it will come to pass. If you grind down the people, you will suffer. We in India are suffering the vengeance of God. Look upon these things. They ground down those poor people for their own wealth, they heard not the voice of distress, they ate from gold and silver when the people cried for bread, and the Mohammedans came upon them slaughtering and killing: slaughtering and killing they overran them. India has been conquered again and again for years, and last and worst of all came the Englishman. You look about India, what has the Hindu left? Won - derful temples, everywhere. What has the Mohammedan left? Beautiful palaces. What has the Englishman left? Nothing but mounds of broken brandy bottles! And God has had no mercy upon my people because they had no mercy. By their cruelty they degraded the populace; and when they needed them, the common people had no strength to give for their aid. If man cannot believe in the Vengeance of God, he certainly cannot deny the Vengeance of History. And it will come upon the English; they have their heels on our necks, they have sucked the last drop of our blood for their own pleasures, they have carried away with them millions of our money, while our people have starved by villages and provinces. And now the Chinaman is the vengeance that will fall upon them; if the Chinese rose today and swept the English into the sea, as they well deserve, it would be no more than justice."

And then, having said his say, the Swami was silent. A babble of thin - voiced chatter rose about him, to which he listened, apparently unheeding. Occasionally he cast his eye up to the roof and repeated softly, "Shiva! Shiva!" and the little company, shaken and disturbed by the current of powerful feelings and vindictive passion which seemed to be flowing like molten lava beneath the silent surface of this strange being, broke up, perturbed.
"
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_...da/Volume_7/Conversations_And_Dialogues/XXXII

Don't tell me later that I did not inform you all well in advance ;)

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

dkkgp

Country flag
The Real Breaking News only on DFI, only on Astro Predictions thread!
(BUT really it's a spiritual prediction with a "probability")!

"
"It was the other day," he said, in his musical voice, "only just the other day -- not more than four hundred years ago." And then followed tales of cruelty and oppression, of a patient race and a suffering people, and of a judgment to come! "Ah, the English!" he said. "Only just a little while ago they were savages, the vermin crawled on the ladies' bodies, . . . and they scented themselves to disguise the abominable odour of their persons. . . . Most hor - r - ible! Even now they are barely emerging from barbarism." "Nonsense," said one of his scandalised hearers, "that was at least five hundred years ago." "And did I not say `a little while ago'? What are a few hundred years when you look at the antiquity of the human soul?" Then with a turn of tone, quite reasonable and gentle, "They are quite savage", he said. "The frightful cold, the want and privation of their northern climate", going on more quickly and warmly, "has made themwild . They only think to kill. . . . Where is their religion? They take the name of that Holy One, they claim to love their fellowmen, they civilise -- by Christianity!-- no! It is their hunger that has civilised them, not their God. The love of man is on their lips, in their hearts there is nothing but evil and every violence. `I love you my brother, I love you!' . . . and all the while they cut his throat! Their hands are red with blood." . . . Then, going on more slowly, his beautiful voice deepening till it sounded like a bell, "But the judgment of God will fall upon them. `Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord', and destruction is coming. What are your Christians? Not one third of the world. Look at those Chinese, millions of them. They are the vengeance of God that will light upon you. There will be another invasion of the Huns", adding, with a little chuckle, "they will sweep over Europe, they will not leave one stone standing upon another. Men, women, children, all will go and the dark ages will come again." His voice was indescribably sad and pitiful; then suddenly and flippantly, dropping the seer, "Me -- i don't care! The world will rise up better from it, but it is coming. The vengeance of God, it is coming soon." "Soon?" they all asked.
"It will not be a thousand years before it is done."

They drew a breath of relief. It did not seem imminent.
"And God will have vengeance", he went on. "You may not see it in religion, you may not see it in politics, but you must see it in history, and as it has been; it will come to pass. If you grind down the people, you will suffer. We in India are suffering the vengeance of God. Look upon these things. They ground down those poor people for their own wealth, they heard not the voice of distress, they ate from gold and silver when the people cried for bread, and the Mohammedans came upon them slaughtering and killing: slaughtering and killing they overran them. India has been conquered again and again for years, and last and worst of all came the Englishman. You look about India, what has the Hindu left? Won - derful temples, everywhere. What has the Mohammedan left? Beautiful palaces. What has the Englishman left? Nothing but mounds of broken brandy bottles! And God has had no mercy upon my people because they had no mercy. By their cruelty they degraded the populace; and when they needed them, the common people had no strength to give for their aid. If man cannot believe in the Vengeance of God, he certainly cannot deny the Vengeance of History. And it will come upon the English; they have their heels on our necks, they have sucked the last drop of our blood for their own pleasures, they have carried away with them millions of our money, while our people have starved by villages and provinces. And now the Chinaman is the vengeance that will fall upon them; if the Chinese rose today and swept the English into the sea, as they well deserve, it would be no more than justice."

And then, having said his say, the Swami was silent. A babble of thin - voiced chatter rose about him, to which he listened, apparently unheeding. Occasionally he cast his eye up to the roof and repeated softly, "Shiva! Shiva!" and the little company, shaken and disturbed by the current of powerful feelings and vindictive passion which seemed to be flowing like molten lava beneath the silent surface of this strange being, broke up, perturbed.
"
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_...da/Volume_7/Conversations_And_Dialogues/XXXII

Don't tell me later that I did not inform you all well in advance ;)
All of Vivekananda's prediction about the future came true 1. 2 WWs 2. Independence of India in 50 years in the most unlikely circumstances( predicted in 1897/98) 3. India moving towards rampant materialism etc.
There are other predictions too which are pending

dkkgp

Country flag
He is so sure about war...🤔🤔
I followed him for quite some time he isn't reliable, he is just chasing views, he just makes calculated guess given the present situation and passes that if as astrology! PVR Narasimha Rao is way more reliable.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
OK in a lighter tone. some excerpts from an article by KN Rao dated 22 August 2016 (https://www.journalofastrology.com/article.php?article_id=577)

The mahadasha of Moon, the third lord, with Saturn, Venus, Mercury and Sun in the third house of Indian Independence horoscope aspecting the ninth house, along with Mars from the second house, ushers in a period of achievements in so many fields, particularly in space and communication (Mangalyan and the PSLV as evidence), but on the negative side are skirmishes with neighboring countries, including China, some of them serious enough to look like a war.

• KEY HIGHLIGHTS
  • -Surgical strike on Myanmar is different from the one we saw
  • - What looks like border skirmishes is almost war
  • - China will not desert Pakistan and will be involved
  • - The three nuclear armed countries could trigger WW 3
leads finally to a war in 2020 which will be a culmination of all this a cataclysmic war.

On 26 of December 2019 will be a complicated eclipse in Sagittarius. There will be the oil crisis. Planes will not fly. Very difficult will come to country for the same price as earlier. The tickets prices will increase. A lot of exports and imports will be affected. It will be a great crisis that will affect the whole world.

2020-2021 will be a bad period.

When Saturn goes through Saggitarius and Capricorn usually a financial crisis occurs in the world. You will see a fall of business in countries.

It is danger from the 6 planets in Saggitarius.

There will be crisis and earthquakes. When Rahu will come to Taurus and Saturn in Capricorn.

For India it is bad, when Taurus and Scorpio are afflicted. There will be inter-communal clashes when Rahu is in Taurus, Ketu is in the scorpion.

The world is moving toward the Third World War. Be ready. The crisis will be worldwide. Especially in Asia.

Wars will be between India and Pakistan, between Israel and its neighboring countries, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria and Turkey will be involved in some way or the other with the USA, Russia, China, England, Germany etc. directly or indirectly."

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles