Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

Neptune

Country flag
Drone footage of destroyed Azerbaijan armor and some dead corpses. Azeris have taken some heavy losses the past few days which has been rare recently.

I suspect the recent success has been because of small Russian tactical drones, probably Orlan-10 or something of that class. Those drones have located Azeri columns and likely directed laser designated strikes again them. Orlan-10s also have jamming capabilities perhaps they helped some ways too. Azeris have also lost at least 3 more drones.

bhramos

Country flag
Drone footage of destroyed Azerbaijan armor and some dead corpses. Azeris have taken some heavy losses the past few days which has been rare recently.

I suspect the recent success has been because of small Russian tactical drones, probably Orlan-10 or something of that class. Those drones have located Azeri columns and likely directed laser designated strikes again them. Orlan-10s also have jamming capabilities perhaps they helped some ways too. Azeris have also lost at least 3 more drones.

Waanar

Country flag
Video of a an Armenian soldier taking off the gear of an incapacitated Azerbaijani soldier as he looks on in horror.
From my weak command over Russian, all I could decipher was 00.25 onwards-
Eta nash (simla?) Suka. Eta nash Karabakhsky.

Rough translation- This is our (land?), Bitch. This is our Karabakh.

Damn, the Armenians are ruthless.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles