Are Indians asian or Middle-Eastern ? Or both ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bushra Aziz

What else proof you what.Muslims also follow the religion of Jesus Christ (Hazrat Eassa (Alhe Salam) and Mosses (Hazrat Mussa Alhe Salam). There is not a single verse in Holy Bible which is contradictory to Holy Quraan. If Muslims, Christians and Jews have common mosque in Jerusalem and no one has any objection then what it means. What ever you may call, please do not rule out chances of mosques like one in Jerusalem in Indian-subcontinent.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
We were living together like brothers but each one of us had separate identity.
Spare me this brotherhood lecture please.
That is the reason that even the British failed to interfere in the Indian subcontinent states.
What are you talking about. They ruled it all for a century.
The British propaganda was so powerful that the reign of Emperor Aurengzeb Alamgir, which was golden period of Hindu Muslim unity was painted as worse. Aurengzeb had Hindu Ministers and commanders of Army and Navy.
Lets get a taste of original firmans (persian edicts) issued by sickular Aurangzeb, that are preserved in the Bikaner State Museum, India.
Ordered (13th October 1666) removal of the carved railing, which Prince Dara Shukoh had presented to Keshava Rai temple at Mathura, he had observed 'In the religion of the Musalmans it is improper even to look at a temple', and that it was totally unbecoming of a Muslim to act like Dara Shukoh.
Ordered (12th September 1667) destruction of the famous Kalka temple in Delhi.
Ordered (Akhbarat 16th April 1667) exemption of the Muslims from the taxes and ban on atishbazi and restriction on Diwali.
Ordered a ban on ziyarat and gathering of the Hindus at religious shrines, such as of Shitla Mata and folk Gods like Pir Pabu (Exhibit No. 35, Akhbarat 16th September 1667),
General Order (9th April 1669) for the demolition of temples and established schools of the Hindus throughout the empire and banning public worship.
Reimposed Jizyah on the Hindus on 2nd April 1679.
Ordered (Sept 1669) the destruction of Viswanath temple in Benares.
Ordered (Akhbarat 23rd December 1679) during Rajputana war, the destruction of temples in Marwar and at the bank of lakes in Mewar.
Total 175 temples destroyed in Mewar alone including the famous Someshwar temple.
Ordered (Jan.-Feb. 1670) destruction of Temple of Keshava Rai and Somanatha. In Keshava Rai temple's place a lofty mosque was erected.
"In this month of Ramzan, the religious-minded emperor ordered the demolition of the temple at Mathura known as the Dehra of Keshav Rai. His officers accomplished it in a short time. A grand mosque was built on its site at a vast expenditure.
The idols were carried to Agra and buried under the steps of the mosque built by Begum Jahanara in order to be continually trodden upon, and the name of Mathura was changed to Islamabad."
~ Maasir-i-Alamgiri

To save the idol of Shri Nathji from being desecrated, the Gosain of Somanath carried it to Rajputana, where Maharana Raj Singh received it formally at Sihad village, assuring the priest that Aurangzeb would have to trample over the bodies of one lakh of his brave Rajputs, before he could even touch the idol.

Ordered during Chittor fort visit, the demolition of 63 temples there which included some of the finest temples built during Maharana Kumbha's time (15th century).
Ordered ( June 1681) the demolition of the highly venerated Jagannath Temple in Orissa.
Ordered (Sept 1682 - Akhbarat, Julus 26, Ramzan 20) the famous Bindu-Madhav temple in Banaras to be demolished.
Ordered (Akhbarat, 28th March and 14th May 1680) the famous temple of Jagdish at Goner near Amber to be demolished.
Ordered (March 1695) another ban on Hindus travelling in Palkis, or riding elephants and Arab-Iraqi horses, as Hindus should not carry themselves with the same dignity as the Muslims!
Dismissed all Hindu clerks from his office and custome duties on Muslims were exempted, on Hindus were doubled.
Normally the old age brings wisdom to people; but instead Aurangzeb even in his old age remained an obstinate and bigoted fool while his empire was crumbling around him.
Ordered (Akhbarat 49-7, 1st January 1705) that the temple of Pandharpur be demolished and the butchers of the camp be sent to slaughter cows in the temple precincts.
He left behind a corrupt and inefficient administration, a demoralized army, a discredited government facing public bankruptcy and alienated subjects.

He used terms like 'ghul-i-bayAbAni' (corpse eating demons) and 'bAtil mazhabAn' (misbelievers) for Shias.
Shaikh-ul-Islam (son of the chief Qazi Abdul Wahhab and one of the most respected muslim characters of the age), tried to dissuade Aurangzeb when he turned against Shia rulers of Bijapur and Golkonda. He appealed to the Emperor against 'wars amongst muslims' as being against Islam. Aurangzeb was displeased, the Shaikh resigned from his post and never returned.

Would you like to know the most cruel maner in which he put to death Shivaji's son Sambhaji? The insane act which made Sambhaji a martyr and Aurangzeb the villain without parallels in the history of India.
I'd be most pleased to bring more but believe me, you don't want me to dig this filth out.
You would be surprised to know that it is being claimed that Aurengzeb had no Navy whereas it is on record that Navy of Aurengzeb chased British ships and destroyed the whole fleet.
I am surprised to know the delusion you're fed with and how confidently you're spraying it here :D
We need to understand that the people of India and Pakistan were so educated during the British intrusion that we were only English speaking servants and even today we are unable to change this. We in Pakistan have Harappa and Mohenjodaro ruins. The discovery of priest King and a mosque in Harappa indicated that Muslim faith, which started with first man on the earth ie Hazrat Adam Alhe Salam, existed in Indian sub continent.
The British buried the Harappa civilization in Punjab and excavated majority of bricks to develop Railways lines and buildings in Indian subcontinent. There is no doubt that these civilizations which existed over 3500 BC had traces of earlier Prophets (there is a need of research on the topic).
He was a man. Plain and simple. No religions existed then. Tum log har cheez mein mazhab kyu dhoondhne lag jate ho?? What obsession is this ?
Don't juxtapose articles of faith as historical facts.
And if their is a God who runs the entire show, believe me he is not so handicapped that he'll need one specific human dwelling on the Earth to spread his messages and teach mankind how to live.

Do you now realize why pakistanis are called 'deluded' here and laughed upon? Because some of them are full of hot air and make claims just like yours.

Regards,
Virendra

Last edited:

blank_quest

Country flag
.Muslims also follow the religion of Jesus Christ (Hazrat Eassa (Alhe Salam) and Mosses (Hazrat Mussa Alhe Salam).
so now muslims are christians too !! Hats off, nothing remains to discuss, now you tell , what are you? as you follow both Muslims+Christians religion. so what I should call you Mustians or Chrislims...:shocked::confused::pound:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
All religions believe they are the oldest in the World, We all believe we are following the religion of God who created the world.
Dude, God gave no religion. Religion is a man made lollypop :dude: .. a matter of human faith. Period

We in Pakistan have Harappa and Mohenjodaro ruins.
Since when do you in Pakistan have them? Since 1947? Quite a history. :hmm:
What do you have to say about that culture. What is it that you follow from that civilization? In what means are you representing it? By silently watching when Taliban in your neighborhood were destroying Budhha's last remains at Bamiyan?
Not a single voice of protest I heard !
Strangley, the same people are quickly up in arms screaming "Blasphemy" upon an 11 year old girl who can't even read and write properly !! Bravo !!

Last edited:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
What else proof you what.Muslims also follow the religion of Jesus Christ (Hazrat Eassa (Alhe Salam) and Mosses (Hazrat Mussa Alhe Salam). There is not a single verse in Holy Bible which is contradictory to Holy Quraan. If Muslims, Christians and Jews have common mosque in Jerusalem and no one has any objection then what it means. What ever you may call, please do not rule out chances of mosques like one in Jerusalem in Indian-subcontinent.
Listen we know very well what islamic fibs and crocks you Pakistanis grow up with . . .

Quote your sources or else just please spare us your Bullshit .

Quran or Ahadiths b t w . . .are not considered a credible historical records here or on any rational forum in this world
. . .except of the events that happened in Mecca and Medina at that time .

blank_quest

Country flag
Listen we know very well what islamic fibs and crocks you Pakistanis grow up with . . .

Quote your sources or else just please spare us your Bullshit .

Quran or Ahadiths b t w . . .are not considered a credible historical records here or on any rational forum in this world
. . .except of the events that happened in Mecca and Medina at that time .
.Muslims also follow the religion of Jesus Christ (Hazrat Eassa (Alhe Salam) and Mosses (Hazrat Mussa Alhe Salam).
so now muslims are christians too !! Hats off, nothing remains to discuss, now you tell , what are you? as you follow both Muslims+Christians religion. so what I should call you Mustians or Chrislims...:shocked::confused::pound:
you see they are living in world of dreams ! hahaha ...... can't believe that they can give arguments of this level! :pound:

ani82v

Country flag
You are right that a big majority of Pakistanis and Indians are original inhabitants of Indian subcontinent. There are some tribes who migrated from Arabia or Central Asia etc. The point is that during the British intrusion, intentionally our culture, traditions, religious and social values were wiped out to eliminate our original identities. We were living together like brothers but each one of us had separate identity, That is the reason that even the British failed to interfere in the Indian subcontinent states. The British propaganda was so powerful that the reign of Emperor Aurengzeb Alamgir, which was golden period of Hindu Muslim unity was painted as worse. Aurengzeb had Hindu Ministers and commanders of Army and Navy. You would be surprised to know that it is being claimed that Aurengzeb had no Navy whereas it is on record that Navy of Aurengzeb chased British ships and destroyed the whole fleet. We need to understand that the people of India and Pakistan were so educated during the British intrusion that we were only English speaking servants and even today we are unable to change this. We in Pakistan have Harappa and Mohenjodaro ruins. The discovery of priest King and a mosque in Harappa indicated that Muslim faith, which started with first man on the earth ie Hazrat Adam Alhe Salam, existed in Indian sub continent. The British buried the Harappa civilization in Punjab and excavated majority of bricks to develop Railways lines and buildings in Indian subcontinent. There is no doubt that these civilizations which existed over 3500 BC had traces of earlier Prophets (there is a need of research on the topic).
Don't worry sir, I will provide you the reference, once I get back to my books and notes.
Dear Bushra,

We are waiting for the references you said you will show.
If you got all these from your curriculum Text Books or from your school/college lecture notes, would you please mind uploading some relevant (highlighted above) pages. I am sure most of the forum members would appreciate it very much.

I have searched for history text books taught in Pakistan and haven't found them online.

Bushra Aziz

Quote your sources or else just please spare us your Bullshit
I have not liked it. If we as an educated persons behave in such a manner what we should expect from a common person. I believe that I am conversing with elites of Indian Armed Forces and other members.

blank_quest

Country flag
I have not liked it. If we as an educated persons behave in such a manner what we should expect from a common person. I believe that I am conversing with elites of Indian Armed Forces and other members.
nice way to sway away from "demand for providing" source of your "claims"!:thumb:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
You would be surprised to know that it is being claimed that Aurengzeb had no Navy whereas it is on record that Navy of Aurengzeb chased British ships and destroyed the whole fleet.
I would be suprised considering it was sickness that caused them to sue for peace. One ship lost in a storm and the other beached on a sand bar while the rest of the crew withdrew from disease. They moved 16 miles and built docks to fix their ships for months so they weren't chased by any Mogul fleet.

The life of Lord Clive - Sir George Forrest - Google Books

p2prada

All religions believe they are the oldest in the World, We all believe we are following the religion of God who created the world.
Hmm... Out of the three major religions, Hinduism, Christianity and Islam, Islam is the youngest.

There was no Abracadabra --- ZAP!!! involved in creating the world.

Islam still believes the Earth is flat and is at the centre of the Universe.

Zarvin

Sure says a lot about how the common person will act over there.

Milk is milk, tis a great tribute that he(him alone) didn't allow it to mix with such poison, for that we would have to pay a high price, far worse then the sour outdated substance it is today. The bright side- the cow can alway deliiver fresh pasture tomorrow, we at least can give it that much credit.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You also have a brain to think for yourself or not ?

If islam is existing from the beginning then why were meccans against mohammad in the first place ? surely the meccans were also muslims ?

Zarvin

You also have a brain to think for yourself or not ?

If islam is existing from the beginning then why were meccans against mohammad in the first place ? surely the meccans were also muslims ?
The idea of Islam, the idea of one and only one God with no Idols existed always. The Meccans were not Muslim at the time of Prophet Muhammed, they were before that but turned to idolatry.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
The idea of Islam, the idea of one and only one God with no Idols existed always. The Meccans were not Muslim at the time of Prophet Muhammed, they were before that but turned to idolatry.
Thats nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles