AMCA - Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (HAL)

Blood+

Country flag
Give them credit line to buy our products sure to use our money to arm them no.
Why the hell not; as long as we're arming them with our own weapons?? It's not as if we could not afford it, just take it out of the freebies section of the budget.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Why the hell not; as long as we're arming them with our own weapons?? It's not as if we could not afford it, just take it out of the freebies section of the budget.
Because it's not realistic no matter what gov the freebies will continue all parties want to secure their vote bank and keeps us off in getting any mess and credit line works well for this our money can only be used to buy our products like we do with Bangladesh

Blood+

Country flag
Because it's not realistic no matter what gov the freebies will continue all parties want to secure their vote bank and keeps us off in getting any mess and
I don't think 4-5 billions would make that big of a dent.
credit line works well for this our money can only be used to buy our products like we do with Bangladesh
In practice, it'd be pretty much the same thing, wouldn't it?? But yeah, I see your point. Credit line way is simply more practical.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I don't think 4-5 billions would make that big of a dent.
Nope chump change but for politicians it's atleast 10k votes not saying only BJP does it all/every party on this planet is like this.

In practice, it'd be pretty much the same thing, wouldn't it?? But yeah, I see your point. Credit line way is simply more practical.
Exactly why get dirty when you can do the same thing without getting any dirt splashes on yourself.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
i
Nope chump change but for politicians it's atleast 10k votes not saying only BJP does it all/every party on this planet is like this.

Exactly why get dirty when you can do the same thing without getting any dirt splashes on yourself.
think modi has got one thing right that the best attractor of votors is economic growth with gdp and scientific growth with isro drdo etc other than freebies

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
i

think modi has got one thing right that the best attractor of votors is economic growth with gdp and scientific growth with isro drdo etc other than freebies
Oh I support BJP too and they have gotten shit ton of things right but in the end they are a political party and will always love freebies lol that's just how any political party works

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles