AMCA - Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (HAL)

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Haha. Expecting AMCA will fly now is a fool's errand.

Only by 2027 we may see the Prototype. Till then it will me MK2 only. Notable things happened to that project is metal cutting and EOTS tender.
As Sriram sir said the fsed papers are bitting dust in pmo
God if tech advancement would have given votes then mudiji would be doing it first and everyday giving ccs clearance to various things
I don't even think to see prototype of amca before 2030 mudiji doesn't have money this year or even next bcoz u will need more freebies for 2024

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What did he do?
Last time he said the uttam mk2 for LCA is better than AN/APG83 as far as I remember.
His last post
What I understood is that he said even we have made wings and some sort of structure but didn't post pics
He is blabbering bcoz he wants to keep himself unnecessarily relevant
But I have a huge respect for that channel too for some serious info and practicality

Gyyan

Country flag
His last post
What I understood is that he said even we have made wings and some sort of structure but didn't post pics
He is blabbering bcoz he wants to keep himself unnecessarily relevant
But I have a huge respect for that channel too for some serious info and practicality
I like the chanel too but he glorifies things some times too much like with AD1 and AD2 video the tittle wrote "Chini missilo ka khel khatam" and then I didn't bother with it.
Despite all this I still visit his channel regularly and I like his content.

Rudra72930

Alpha defense in damage control mode
🤡🤡🤡
These youtubers na
They have to comment on every thing
@jai jaganath has been habituated of sucking the biggest dick. Sucking the Chinese dick in Chinese thread & sucking the Turkish dick in Turkish thread.

Didn't you get banned for your unnecessary comments on Indian generals some time back. Still didn't learn any lesson.

You comments don't add any value to any argument. Just an annoying little fellow. Why don't you stfu & read more.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
@jai jaganath has been habituated of sucking the biggest dick. Sucking the Chinese dick in Chinese thread & sucking the Turkish dick in Turkeish thread.

Didn't you get banned for your unnecessary comments on Indian generals some time back. Still didn't learn any lesson.

You comments don't add any value to any argument. Just an annoying little fellow. Why don't you stfu & read more.
Chill, no need to abuse. Forum is for discussion, personal attacks not appreciated.

Though I would also like to point out to @jai jaganath to not take all negative news at face value, just like we dont take positive news at face value. Doing so leads to unnecessary blackpilling.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@jai jaganath has been habituated of sucking the biggest dick. Sucking the Chinese dick in Chinese thread & sucking the Turkish dick in Turkeish thread.

Ok if u guys have problem with truth then I will remain quiet bcoz of my banning history
I have defended my countries position regarding military and diplomacy in many threads if u have a little pls do visit
One more thing I got banned last time bcoz derailing
Sorry again

skunk works

Country flag
I like the chanel too but he glorifies things some times too much like with AD1 and AD2 video the tittle wrote "Chini missilo ka khel khatam" and then I didn't bother with it.
Despite all this I still visit his channel regularly and I like his content.
It is wise to have someone with some engineering work experience to make these videos. Someone who knows how difficult it is to build a blender for the mass market, let alone a sophisticated radar system. Then the exaggeration will stop.

skunk works

Country flag
God if tech advancement would have given votes then mudiji would be doing it first and everyday giving ccs clearance to various things
I don't even think to see prototype of amca before 2030 mudiji doesn't have money this year or even next bcoz u will need more freebies for 2024
At this rate f****g Project Azm will fly before AMCA and we will be like 'metal cutting about to start saar'

Gyyan

Country flag
I was reading the earliest post on this thread and some predictions were crazy accurate like how there would be no 6th gen before 2030 and stuff.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
When did GOI providing freebies? We are providing subsidy. Matter of fact there are subsidy which are good in nature and there is subsidy which are bad in nature. Till the forces boarded the bandwagon of Indigenous systems we will not going to be on a funding spree. Just see the Tejas MK2 saga, just 6 squadrons. IA still on two feet's, IAF on MRFA and IN in lack of planning with respect to Blue Water Navy equipment's.

Remember AMCA will be developed by ADA only. You will not be going to get Lockheed Martin/Boeing/Bae to act as subcontractor or even Design Consultant. Turkey, SK are fielding a flight where the subcontractors are these existing players. They have lot of available techs which they are selling it to them as a subcontractor. By value alone they will earn billions.

KF 21 Subcontractors:
1. Hanwha TechWin - SK (Engine spares) collaboration with GE.
2. Hanwha Systems - SK (Radar) Collaboration with Elta systems
3. LIG Nex1 - SK (MFR) Collaboration with SAAB.
4. LIG Nex1 - SK (Avionics)
5. United Technologies - USA (Cabin systems, cooling)
6. Triumph Systems - USA (Gearbox)
7. MB - (UK) Ejection Seats
8. Texstars - (USA) Canopy
9. Cobham - (UK) Missile ejection system, Oxygen systems etc.
10. Meggit - (UK) Brakes
11.MBDA - (France) Meteor missile
12.Elbit Systems - (Israel) Terrain following system
13. Curtiss -Wright - (USA) DAS.

This is the list of subcontractors they are helping them. In entire Indian aerospace history, we never got an offer where the above one said we are ready to supply components to manufacture India's own plane. For us it is always F16 production line in India, Rafale Production line in India, SU-75 production line in India.

Now the AMCA

1. HAL/GE - Engine
2. HAL/unknown - India own engine program
3. DRDO/Astra Microwave - UTTAM AESA
4. DRDO - EOTS
5. DRDO - Onboard Systems
6. SAMTEL/ELBIT - MFD.
7. MSME - Brakes
8. DRDO -DAS
9. MSME - Gearbox
10. Central Scientific Instruments Organisation - HUD Systems for Tejas.
12.HAL - Ejection Seat (May start to work on it)
13. DRDO - Aerial Refueling tech. Already work started.

Here the entire ecosystem is going to be Indian Companies. No Foreign can earn anything here. Thus, it is a complex undertaking which requires various things should be validated with AMCA.

So,stop shitting and concentrate on things we are having now. Tejas MK1A and MK2.

Gyyan

Country flag
At this rate f****g Project Azm will fly before AMCA and we will be like 'metal cutting about to start saar'
Nah that is too far fetched.
If china or Iran or Turkey makes a fgfa the general populace will not know it's different in case of Pakistan.
Though it will be an interesting development to if Pakistan gets a fgfa from turkey or china before 2030 then how the army or GOI will handle the general populace.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
My last post on this thread as I won't to this thread for a while as I don't wanna get banned again
Porkies are really smart
If j-31 comes first then paint green and claim indigenous and induct in nos
If tfx comes first then paint green and claim indigenous and induct in nos
True chutiyas
Due to such reasoning Pakistani word has become a galli

skunk works

Country flag
Nah that is too far fetched.
If china or Iran or Turkey makes a fgfa the general populace will not know it's different in case of Pakistan.
Though it will be an interesting development to if Pakistan gets a fgfa from turkey or china before 2030 then how the army or GOI will handle the general populace.
They will *magically* find funds for BAE TEMPEST or something

Aniruddha Mulay

Country flag
Has AMCA completed CDR and has the CDR been accepted by the IAF, the answer is a big fat "NO".
Without CDR completion, funds for prototype development will not be granted, the TAI TF-X prototype construction is going on without CDR acceptance, now if tomorrow the Turkish AF does not find a particular design element optimal on the TF-X, the TF-X will be back at the drawing board.
Also, like other members in the forum said, TF-X has benefited from significant technology inputs from NATO with BAE Systems literally handholding them with every step of the way, this is not the case with AMCA as everything except for the engine(for initial Mk1 aircraft) is being developed in-house and this obviously takes time.
There is simply no point in comparing

Gyyan

Country flag
They will *magically* find funds for BAE TEMPEST or something
No Sixth gen will fly before 2030 except UNGAD which has already flown.
Even if we invest in Tempest what would we learn when the program is near completion.
Though I am not talking about programs but induction the Chinese fgfa Or the Turkish in PAf before 2030.
AMCAs first flight is in 2027 then production from 2030?
Then what would be our answer to PAF as US isn't going to sell us F35 due to S400 and We all know about Felon.

Vamsi

Country flag
Has AMCA completed CDR and has the CDR been accepted by the IAF, the answer is a big fat "NO".
Without CDR completion, funds for prototype development will not be granted, the TAI TF-X prototype construction is going on without CDR acceptance, now if tomorrow the Turkish AF does not find a particular design element optimal on the TF-X, the TF-X will be back at the drawing board.
Also, like other members in the forum said, TF-X has benefited from significant technology inputs from NATO with BAE Systems literally handholding them with every step of the way, this is not the case with AMCA as everything except for the engine(for initial Mk1 aircraft) is being developed in-house and this obviously takes time.
people comparing indigenous design with Screwdrivered design and going gaga over it, lol

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag

For TF-X. Basically BAE is the engineering consultant. Enough said for that BAE got 100 million in design level itself. Now Turkey as history suggest will utilize existing West + own license produce components.

This project is basically handed over to Turkey by UK for mooolahs.

AMCA not going to get this moolah from BAE/LM/Sukhoi.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles