Agni V Missile

Bheeshma

I thought the real deal will come in a sealed canister. I am hoping for a big 2013 A-V launch from canister, K-15/4 from Arihant, Nirbhay, Brahmos-A, LR-SAM and air launched LR-PGM's.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Looks like band wagon. They should simplify it or it will be big target for enemy. Easy to track from space. Make the truck much more compact.

it has standard missile launcher for Agni series. This particular one is rail wagon, check this pic below you can see the parts of rail wagon.

it will have something like this

once a artistic impression of this was given in India Today, very very long time back.

All i can say is that when it will move on road, it will be properly covered like a container truck. :thumb:

sasi

it has standard missile launcher for Agni series. This particular one is rail wagon, check this pic below you can see the parts of rail wagon.

it will have something like this

once a artistic impression of this was given in India Today, very very long time back.

All i can say is that when it will move on road, it will be properly covered like a container truck. :thumb:
Isn't Due to electrification we are going to make all missle road mobile or silos?

Agni 2,3,4 and 5 all have same launcher regardless of missle wt.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Isn't Due to electrification we are going to make all missle road mobile or silos?

Agni 2,3,4 and 5 all have same launcher regardless of missle wt.

pay close attention to the chamber and the wheels, this will take care of problem.

pmaitra

I find the trailer interesting. Look at the rear wheels. They are all articulated. If this was built in India by and Indian firm, kudos to them.

It's about time we domestically built a non-articulated MAZ-inspired TEL.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I find the trailer interesting. Look at the rear wheels. They are all articulated. If this was built in India by and Indian firm, kudos to them.

It's about time we domestically built a non-articulated MAZ-inspired TEL.
Looks like modular design of the TEL

Look carefully at the front wheels of this First A5 test with rail mobile launcher

and compare it with the road mobile launcher

Global Defence

New threads

Articles