Aftermath of Trump Victory

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Why Hispanics are in arm against immigartion executive actions against ban on 7 muslims country which where banned by Obama to??? Or is it because Obama was one of them so he did right..

Between aren`t his order are temporary pending till both house approves makes approraite imaagration law which is pending since Obama time

Is this news lost too them

2) doesnt White supremacist has right to speak in university

Or such things looks good only in control TV debates
Please read the thread, we discussed how his actions are different from Obama's. As for Hispanics, not everybody is protesting specifically for letting in Muslims. A lot of people feel that he didn't have the authority to decree all the things that he did in his executive orders and that we are on the road to fascism at this rate. Also with all the anti Mexican things that he said during his campaign (Miss Housekeeping, Rapists) people feel that the wall is less about immigration enforcement than a giant fuck you to the Mexicans.

A white supremacist does have freedom of speech guaranteed by the constitution, however people are free to hold (non violent) protests against it as well.

There was targeted violence against Trump supporters. A lady was saying something about how she felt happy about the non-violent protesters and then got pepper sprayed. :doh:

Then again, the guys that were beating them up were Antifa Thugs that apparently roam around waiting for a chance.

Neither side is all goody-goody, but I'd rather not support people that go on the -ist diatribe the moment you point out something against their narrative.
Liberals do get very offended when you don't take their side. That is why I'm not a liberal. To be clear, Indians on this forum seem to think that liberals are protesting against Trump, it is not like that. Plenty of Republicans such as myself are alarmed and dismayed at his agenda and we'd like to stop him before he declares a war to satisfy his ego.

Just to be sure, maybe you need check if they are democrats.

I am implying that "liberals" have no issues creating rumours. we went thru that for 2 years in India, only to find out that many of them were rumours when investigated deeper.
I would question something I heard on the internet as well but this is a close friend of mine, I don't think he'd bring politics into a conversation with me. Not sure about my Mexican colleague, he seems honest but he is probably liberal.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
About time someone teach a lesson to these Shite Terrorist regime of Iran. Their arrogance seems to be stem from successive POTUS turning a blind eye while Iranians export Shi'ite terrorism in the conflict zones.

Last time they mocked the capture of US sailors in their national parade while ex US embassy in Tehran converted into a museum showing Statue of liberty an evil.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
About time someone teach a lesson to these Shite Terrorist regime of Iran. Their arrogance seems to be stem from successive POTUS turning a blind eye while Iranians export Shi'ite terrorism in the conflict zones.

Last time they mocked the capture of US sailors in their national parade while ex US embassy in Tehran converted into a museum showing Statue of liberty an evil.
Shia terrorists from Iran? I'm not a fan of Iran but for me they are way down in the list after all the Sunni countries like Pakistan and Saudi Arabia

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Sunni countries are terrorist supporter no doubt but Iranian regime is no better.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
I didn't know about this:

In July 2012, The Times of India reported that New Delhi police have concluded that terrorists belonging to a branch of Iran’s military, the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, were responsible for an attack on 13 February 2012, during which a bomb explosion targeted an Israeli diplomat in New Delhi, India, wounding one embassy staff member, a local employee, and two passers-by. According to the report, the Iranian Revolutionary Guards may have planned other attacks on Israeli targets around the world as well.[16][17][18]

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I didn't know about this:

In July 2012, The Times of India reported that New Delhi police have concluded that terrorists belonging to a branch of Iran’s military, the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, were responsible for an attack on 13 February 2012, during which a bomb explosion targeted an Israeli diplomat in New Delhi, India, wounding one embassy staff member, a local employee, and two passers-by. According to the report, the Iranian Revolutionary Guards may have planned other attacks on Israeli targets around the world as well.[16][17][18]
Israeli (Mosad) Iran (Quds Force) feud goes on without considering National Borders.

Mosad did the same with Iranians or their proxies elsewhere like the assassination of Imad Muganiyah by Car Bomb.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
See more insanity from this guy, what does UC Berkeley have to do with anything? The protests were held at Berkeley, it's not like the protestors were representing the university. This lunatic is running the country like a reality Tv show where he is the judge.
Bro, Why are you venting it out like some Syrian refugee?

Calm down. You belong to some big bad ass powerhouse.
Whatever Trump will do, it won't effect us. We are not living on US aid. And you are not living on Obamacare.

Stop being so anti-trump. You are an asset to Uncle. He won't make you leave as long as you earn money for him.

With China buying every country left and right, the global equations are changing super fast.
USA will do some crazy things in future. Brace yourself..

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Bro, Why are you venting it out like some Syrian refugee?

Calm down. You belong to some big bad ass powerhouse.
Whatever Trump will do, it won't effect us. We are not living on US aid. And you are not living on Obamacare.

Stop being so anti-trump. You are an asset to Uncle. He won't make you leave as long as you earn money for him.

With China buying every country left and right, the global equations are changing super fast.
USA will do some crazy things in future. Brace yourself for future.
I'm not set on being anti Trump, if he does some good things I'd support them especially as a Republican. I support the temporary visa ban for instance and visa reform. I'd also support being tough on China (for a valid reason and not to please Trump's ego).

What I'm worried about is the open talk of being pro one race and religion (white Christian) and the willingness to abuse power to meet that narrative. If things are not checked, whities are going to try to revive their old glory and make this country what it was originally (white, christian). Trump himself might actually be a businessman and not a racist, however the real question is - what is the agenda of people like Bannon and Bremberg who hold the actual strings and are able to manipulate Trump using his big ego?

P.S. Please read the posts at Stormfront to get an idea about where I'm getting from.

IndianHawk

Country flag
There is some method in the madness that is Trump:scared1:

He is firing on all cylinders knowing very well that both supreme Court and Congress would restrict him wherever necessary. That way he can appease his electorate and put the blame on others.

Similarly he is sounding war bigul on china so that he can win trade concessions??

My guess is in four years as the dust settles he would have something to show for all his promises things would adjust slowly new deals will be made and he will be re-elected .:hmm:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
There is some method in the madness that is Trump:scared1:

He is firing on all cylinders knowing very well that both supreme Court and Congress would restrict him wherever necessary. That way he can appease his electorate and put the blame on others.

Similarly he is sounding war bigul on china so that he can win trade concessions??

My guess is in four years as the dust settles he would have something to show for all his promises things would adjust slowly new deals will be made and he will be re-elected .:hmm:
Yeah this is the best case scenario, I hope you are right. Currently as he sits, he has been the quickest US Presidents to reach majority disapproval and has 40% support for impeaching him.

Ancient Indian

I'm not set on being anti Trump, if he does some good things I'd support them especially as a Republican. I support the temporary visa ban for instance and visa reform. I'd also support being tough on China (for a valid reason and not to please Trump's ego).

What I'm worried about is the open talk of being pro one race and religion (white Christian) and the willingness to abuse power to meet that narrative. If things are not checked, whities are going to try to revive their old glory and make this country what it was originally (white, christian). Trump himself might actually be a businessman and not a racist, however the real question is - what is the agenda of people like Bannon and Bremberg who hold the actual strings and are able to manipulate Trump using his big ego?

P.S. Please read the posts at Stormfront to get an idea about where I'm getting from.
You think a surveillance state like US will let a few people like Bannon run the state?

There is no surprise in US. Everything is planned.
I don't trust US if I were you.

And regarding racist White guys.

Pay it back in same coin. That racist stupid fucker probably living on your tax.
He knows the truth. I doubt he will run the same motor mouth on you like he does on refugees.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
This entertainment alone was what I was hoping for! Can't wait to for the entire administration to be filled. Exciting days ahead :lol:
The Great Entertainer had no time to tweet anything after a "radical" white terrorist killed 6 muslims at a mosque in Quebec City , Canada, few days ago. Waiting with curiosity his reaction when alt-right radicals start to kill muslims in USA !
You want to fight terror , fine President Trump. Just don't forget that terror has many faces.
Islamic terror is just one.

Ancient Indian

The Great Entertainer had no time to tweet anything after a "radical" white terrorist killed 6 muslims at a mosque in Quebec City , Canada, few days ago. Waiting with curiosity his reaction when alt-right radicals start to kill muslims in USA !
You want to fight terror , fine President Trump. Just don't forget that terror has many faces.
Terror has only one face, dude.
We all know what its name is.

airtel

Country flag

actually those attackers were Muslims .............................one was a born Muslim of Moroccan origin while 2nd attacker was a converted Muslim of french-Canadian origin .

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ntified-mohamed-khadir-alexandre-bissonnette/

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles