Afghan and Pakistani border guards clash in Torkham

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Pakis show their support to Khalistan but if Pakis really respect and love Sikhs then they should:-

1. Vacate whole of Punjab(they occupy 70% of original Punjab) and settle elsewhere( I suggest either jump in Arabian Sea or go to their Motherland Arabia as their slaves)

2. Make Lahore as capital of Khalistan since it's the historical capital of Sikh Empire made by Maharaja Ranjit Singh.There is also a fort in Lahore of him.

But we all know Pakis won't do it since they are just coward. :lol:
Yeah, Akalis made Badshahi Masjid as horse Stable for some time and against the will of Ranjit Singh who was a secular.

This historical fact. Punjabi Sufi saint always curse Afghans as looters and once expressed happinesses when he heard that an Afghan contingent massacred by Marathas at the outskirts of Delhi.

When Afghans started looted Punjabis (both Musalman and Hindus) and took their women as sex slave they made an alliance with Marathas to evict Afghans.

That's why when Maratha's conquered as far as Peshawar they gave those territories to Adina Beg a Punjabi Musalman and Maratha Servant, he regularly send tribute to Marathas and collected revenue for them.

--------------------------------------

Even that old Fart Riaz Haq wrote an article in which he mentioned that Sikhs and Hindus were the main owner of the land in Punjab while Sindhi Hindus in Sindh.

He wrote that Punjabi and Sindhi Musalman were the main beneficiary of 1947 partition.

Zebra

Country flag
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/17/asia/afghanistan-pakistan-tensions/

Afghan-Pakistani border tensions prompt envoy's resignation threat

Updated 1700 GMT (0100 HKT) June 17, 2016

KABUL, Afghanistan
(CNN)Afghanistan's ambassador to Pakistan appears to have threatened to resign if relations are not improved between the two neighbors.

"I don't see any reason for me to continue my current job" unless Pakistan suspended its construction of new installations at the busiest border crossing between the two countries, Dr. Omar Zakhilwal said.....................

Zebra

Country flag
^^

Very good news.

All other countries should follow this, call your envoy back from Pakistan.

And show your solidarity with the people of a war-torn country.

India must do that.

My two cents.

SANITY

Pashtunistan was an Afghan dream well shattered by ZA Bhutto when he formed the Afghanistan Cell with the help of ISI. There's no support from Pakistani pashtuns to join Afghanistan. Go to Peshawar and talk to Pakistan and Afghan pashtuns. Neither wants to be in Afghanistan. There's a reason why the refugees don't want to return; they prefer life in Pakistan over their own motherland.
What has Afghanistan to offer to 30 million Pak
Pashtuns in the first place?
Do the refugees really don't want to return? I understand the possibility that some or even majority that is settled for a long time would not want to leave but it doesn't mean they would necessarily have an objection if they are provided land, house and job. If there has been any survey on it, provide a source. They didn't come to Pakistan because they wanted it, they were forced by war that Pakistan too had played a role in. Besides, you don't get my point, all I am saying is Afghanistan does have legitimate issue and you should bilaterally find a solution. Also the dispute is with a hardly legitimate nation.

Neo

^^

Very good news.

All other countries should follow this, call your envoy back from Pakistan.

And show your solidarity with the people of a war-torn country.

India must do that.

My two cents.
Take those freaking 3 million refugees with your envoy. My nation will be very grratful to you.

Neo

The problem here is Pakistan defence establishment itself.

They are people who has history of sabotaging any kind of talks towards solving anything.

They used these tactics in India Pakistan issues.

And now they are using it again in Afghanistan Pakistan issues also.

Pakistani civilian govt is trying make relations better with neighbours.

Right at that time Pakistani defence establishment realize that there is a great need of border check post at Torkham.

Since 1947 they never realized it though.

As-usual, Afghans reacted and Pakistani defence establishment win.

They managed to paint others as anti CEPC or anti Pakistan, whoever oppose Torkham check-post.

And they win in sabotaging Pakistani civilian govt's efforts to make good relations in-between Pakistan Afghan govts.

On top of it, now they can paint Pakistani civilian govt as anti Pakistan too.
Pakistan military establishment is the one holding the country together in a hostile neighborhood. India has evil designs, Indira Gandhi executed one in 1971 and now Delhi is trying to incite our western neighbors against us. The current and previous civil govt have almost destroyed the country, sold it out to the highest bidder. But the army won't let it happen. We've survived 69 years with hostile neighbors and we stand United against external threats. All thanks to the military.

Neo

So what.................!
They left a divided Afghanistan by empowering the minorities who're eager to be US' puppets like Karzai.

Yes, why not..................................?
Bring it on, let them try. I'm sure world has a lot of sympathy with Afghanistan after what happened in Orlando.

That is what I also said.

Afghans must unite.

Solve Durand line because it divide the Afghans itself.
How naive can you be lol. Durand Line is not the reason for internal problems. Pashtuns, Tajiks, Hazaras and the Uzbeks can't work together, that's the real problem.

15 million Pashtuns I Afghanistan. If they unite with 30+ million Pakistan Pashtuns, they'll simply kill the Tajiks and other minorities and take over the whole land. And we would be debating the genocide here...

Neo

Do the refugees really don't want to return? I understand the possibility that some or even majority that is settled for a long time would not want to leave but it doesn't mean they would necessarily have an objection if they are provided land, house and job. If there has been any survey on it, provide a source. They didn't come to Pakistan because they wanted it, they were forced by war that Pakistan too had played a role in. Besides, you don't get my point, all I am saying is Afghanistan does have legitimate issue and you should bilaterally find a solution. Also the dispute is with a hardly legitimate nation.
I interact with these people, I have friends on both side of the border. I don't need a foreign and independent survey to convince anyone. Punjab is divided, Bangal is divided and so is Kashmir. Being the same race doesn't mean one shares the same ideologies. Pak Pashtuns won't reunite with Afghanistan, specially the younger generation (More than 60% of the total 30 million) who look down at Afghanistan.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Take those freaking 3 million refugees with your envoy. My nation will be very grratful to you.
No, it's your responsibility.

You not only destroyed Afganistan but radicalized the whole generations and supported Taliban along with Saudis.

You even used those against invading Kashmir to which we repulsed so enjoy those 3.5 million on your disputed country called Pakistan.

I interact with these people, I have friends on both side of the border. I don't need a foreign and independent survey to convince anyone. Punjab is divided, Bangal is divided and so is Kashmir. Being the same race doesn't mean one shares the same ideologies. Pak Pashtuns won't reunite with Afghanistan, specially the younger generation (More than 60% of the total 30 million) who look down at Afghanistan.
So accept the divided Kashmir ie. LoC and shut up OR else you would lose more chunks like in 1971 and this time it might happen from your Western border.

Neo

Torkham Gate Closure Affects Af-Pak Trade Ties: ACCI

News - Afghanistan
Written by Zarmina Mohammadi
Friday, 17 June 2016

Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries (ACCI) on Thursday said that the closure of Torkham Gate has affected trade ties between Afghanistan and Pakistan as hundreds of trucks, carrying commodities and other goods, are stuck on the two sides of the Durand Line for the past five days.

The ACCI deputy chief Khanjan Alokozay said they will try to find an alternative route for the businessmen to transfer their goods to the country.

"We are trying to transfer our goods through Angur Ada area [a village between Afghanistan's Paktika province and Pakistan's South Waziristan Agency]. We transferred 200 containers via this route on Wednesday," Alokozay said.

Meanwhile, a number of shopkeepers in Kabul said the closure of the Torkham Gate has increased the commodities prices in the city.

"Our goods are finished. We sold all of them over the past five days," said Abdullah Ghafari, a commodities seller in Kabul.

Another shopkeeper, Mohammad Karim, said: "People will face more problems if the situation prevails."

Meanwhile, a number of analysts said Kabul and Islamabad should overcome the issue through political channels if they want to prevent further damage to businessmen from the two countries.

"Kabul should manage the Torkham issue through political channels. The two countries should allow traders to get their business back to its normal pace," said economic affairs analyst Sabir Bashiri.

It is said that nearly 60 percent of imported goods enter the country through Torkham Gate. At least 2,000 containers cross the gate on a daily basis.

Last Updated on Friday, 17 June 2016 14:17
http://mobile.tolonews.com/en/afghanistan/25835-torkham-gate-closure-affects-af-pak-trade-ties-acci

SANITY

I interact with these people, I have friends on both side of the border.
I bet you have interacted with all or most of pashtuns and your words can be taken as universal truth just the way you take it from Indians, Afghans, US. Right? There isn't one good reason for people on both side to oppose unity, just some on Pakistan side and that's also probably mainly because they are settled there for good long time. People do not care much about nationality but their own freedom and livelihood. Unity and division is idea of a few who speak and unite to make or break.
I don't need a foreign and independent survey to convince anyone. Punjab is divided, Bangal is divided and so is Kashmir. Being the same race doesn't mean one shares the same ideologies. Pak Pashtuns won't reunite with Afghanistan, specially the younger generation (More than 60% of the total 30 million) who look down at Afghanistan.
That's exactly the point. Senseless Ideology that doesn't know about unity. The root of all problem that you have indirectly admitted numerous times. Not all Punjab is divided, not all Bengal is divided, only the muslims are divided that was the basis for Pakistan coming into existence.

Zulfiqar Khan

Then why the hell Afghans opposed Pakistan from first day, as you just said.

Afghans are right, when they say that Pakistan is building all these in Afghan territory.

Solve Durand line issue first.
Bhai... There is no Durand Line issue - the whole world recognizes it as the legitimate border; even India.

We aren't going to keep the border open and let Afghan terrorists constantly pour in.

International community must raise this Durand line issue now.
International community already recognizes Durand Line as the legitimate border; there is no issue.

You didn't inherit anything by right but by an agreement which is by no mean a justified agreement. Afghanistan has always contended that Pashtuns real home is afghanistan and I think many Pashtun leaders in Pakistan have previously spoke of a separate Pashtunistan as well. Pashtun were never given the option to join Afghanistan during Partition and had to choose only between India and Pakistan else they may well have been a part of Afghanistan.
However, I do not mind fencing of border if the the true intention is really to prevent militancy from both sides. Afghanistan can't do anything anyway.
I know it must pain you to hear this; but the only homeland we Pakistani Pashtuns recognize is Pakistan.
All pro-Afghan sentiments were washed away after 1949; it wasnt Pakistan army but Pashtun tribesmen that thwarted waves of Afghan incursions during the 1960-1980's - and we'll continue to defend Pakistan.

Afganistan(specially Pashtuns) should unite and take back their land which is ILLEGALLY OCCUPIED by Pakistan.They can make a Pashtunistan(3.5 Million Pashtuns in Pakistan) and as well if they all agree to it.
Pakistan has 55 million Pashtuns not 3.5 - 30 million in KPK and 25 million in Punjab and there is no way in the world, we'd ever join with Afghanistan - even if it was them that wanted to merge with us. We've already seen what Afghan refugees can do, we dont want anything else to do with them.
KABUL, Afghanistan (CNN)Afghanistan's ambassador to Pakistan appears to have threatened to resign if relations are not improved between the two neighbors.
He is free to go and while at it; he can take millions of refugees as well.
You have no Idea... Pakistan has offered them money and even pensions if they leave the country - we have hundreds of volunteers in Afghanistan building hospitals, schools, clinics and homes for them; yet they still dont want to leave - even with threats and attacks from the fedup local populations.

Reactions: Neo

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
http://nation.com.pk/national/18-Jun-2016/another-pak-afghan-flag-meeting-remains-inconclusive
ISLAMABAD - The Torkham border gate dispute between Pakistan and Afghanistan seems to linger on as Kabul is showing inflexibility, official sources said yesterday.

According to these officials, a second round of flag meeting between Pakistan and Afghanistan authorities to ease border tension over construction of a gate near the Torkham border remained inconclusive.

Back-to-back contradictory statements by Afghan envoy Omar Zakhilwal also played a role to keep the two sides at odds.
Having said earlier that his meetings with the Pakistani civil and military leaders were positive and the gate issue would be resolved through talks, Omar Zakhilwal returned with a totally contradictory statement the other day, threatening to ‘expose all the secrets’ pertaining to the border.

In yesterday’s flag meeting, Pakistan pledged the cross-border movement would be resumed once the gate was completed.
But Afghanistan insisted on opening the border first.

A senior official privy to the meeting told The Nation that Afghanistan was not ready to show flexibility on its illogical demand.

“Their rigidness was the main reason for our failure to find any solution today.
Our stance was logical.
We promised to resume the movement after the gate is completed,” said the official.

Another official said the ‘Afghan script’ had ostensibly been written by the elements opposed to the reconciliation process.
“They may be blaming us to be inflexible, but a neutral person will agree our stance is logical.
We still hope the issue can be resolved

lupgain

Country flag

Bornubus

Pakistanis bringing in Tanks.
This means they got the bloody nose by Afghans whom they consider amateurs. This clearly show how much cowards these Pakis.

Also, they clearly hide the casualties.
Indians don't deploy APCs in NE even though our 18 troops got martyred.

:lol: Now i know why they develop Nasr. Few more dead Pakis and they use NASR on Afghan's.

Bornubus

Also, it would be interesting to see how Afghans will face the Paki weapons which are named after Afghan Heroes :lol:

Af - Pak Both are fkd up Nations.

Bornubus

That's obsolete Type 59 -many of them captured intact by Indian Army in 1971 especially in Longewala.

Afghan Mi 35 and even Mi 17 could destroy it with its ATGM.

Neo

1 tank army. OMG, we're doomed now. :scared2:

Sensational Afghan media is reporting something what looks like an uncoordinated guerilla attack with a few people running around as if it's a major and decisive offensive lol.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles