Afghan and Pakistani border guards clash in Torkham

Neo

The world couldn't stop Israel building fences on illegal territory. At least we are building it on our side of the border.

Neo

Half a million balochs killed, thousands raped and missing, hundreds of bullet ridden bodies in balochistan everyday and Pok, what to say, millions raped and killed in east pakistan, your army is blot on man kind, army who bathed in blood of your own kins and countrymen, its because of us a good neighbor, some of your ex-countrymen survived, and could see to form bangladesh..., it was genocide against bengalis, and you have audacity to speak about our army, with those fake buffed figures...

Sent from my Cloud_N12+ using Tapatalk
Don't lecture me until you clean up your own house. Don't derail the thread. I won't be replying off topic posts.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
80.000 murders, thousands of rapes, tens of thousands orphaned, thousands gone missing and mass graves are still being discovered in Kashmir.

Yes, you have no moral right to lecture others. Clean your own house first.
Terrorist Paki, clean YOUR own house first even thinking of telling others.All the world calls you Terrorists.You are Osama lovers.All terrorists are caught/killed in Pakistan.

List of Paki Terrorists dead.jpeg

You destroyed Afganistan and this Taliban is your creation.You SHOULD be first answering to Bangladeshis. Pak Army did genocide of 1+ million Bangladeshis and did 200,000 rapes.Terrorism in Kashmir is also because of Pakis and their wet dreams, you LOST Bangladesh because of that and losing control of your own territory.

You are again doing genocide of Balochistan now and providing safe heaven to Terrorists.You are also killing Shias and wanna make Pakistan a Sunni Caliphate. You are ILLEGALLY occupying Balochistan which was a free country.You are terrorizing even Sindhis.

Pak Army is officially the BIGGEST butcher of Muslims.

#PakArmyTerrorist #PakistaniTerrorist @PakButcherOfMuslims

Zebra

Country flag
There isn't, Afghanistan had opposed Pakistan from the first day and we have ignored them. The fence will be built at all costs.

Pakistan has a good case, we are building the fence and check posts within the border we inherited in 1947. The purpose is to curb militancy and cross border terrorism. Afghanistan and NATO will equally take benefit from it.
Then why the hell Afghans opposed Pakistan from first day, as you just said.

Afghans are right, when they say that Pakistan is building all these in Afghan territory.

Solve Durand line issue first.

lupgain

Country flag
Don't lecture me until you clean up your own house. Don't derail the thread. I won't be replying off topic posts.
Check your reply #248, who derailed topic of durand line, i was very much on topic, you shifted it to topic of minorities. Oh boy, shifting blames as usual...., forget it man , we will support afghans in UN, as their case is legitimate and technically sound, Pakistan can't barb and build gates on a working boundary.

Neo

Then why the hell Afghans opposed Pakistan from first day, as you just said.

Afghans are right, when they say that Pakistan is building all these in Afghan territory.

Solve Durand line issue first.
Let them take it to the UN. Is there one single country except for India for the obvious reasons that supports Afghan claim?

Neo

Check your reply #248, who derailed topic of durand line, i was very much on topic, you shifted it to topic of minorities. Oh boy, shifting blames as usual...., forget it man , we will support afghans in UN, as their case is legitimate and technically sound, Pakistan can't barb and build gates on a working boundary.

Good luck with that. While you are there, please show Palestinians the same respect and condemn Israel building fences on illegal territory. :wave:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Good luck with that. While you are there, please show Palestinians the same respect and condemn Israel building fences on illegal territory. :wave:
Only a retard inbred can compare Pakistan to Israel. :wave:

You are simply occupying lot of land illegally of countries like Balochistan, Afganistan, Sindh etc.Bangladesh somehow got freed.

Neo

Afghan envoy considers leaving office as Pakistan resumes construction near border

په پښتو ولولئ
2016-06-16 | 2 days ago

Afghanistan's Ambassador to Pakistan Omar Zakhilwal.

Afghan ambassador in Islamabad on Thursday suggested he could resign position in protest against Pakistan’s resumption of construction near the border.

Omar Zakhilwal said Wednesday’s agreement was on ceasefire and high-level talks to resolve the issue.

“There was no agreement on resumption of construction by Pakistan,” he said on Facebook.

The envoy said he told Pakistan’s army that if the construction didn’t stop to facilitate talks, then “there will be no reason why I should stay in my post.”

He further warned that he will release details to public over Torkham and the dispute there.

Clashes between Afghan and Pakistan forces started on Sunday when Pakistani military tried to build military installations near the border, in what was called by the Afghan government as violation of agreement.

The clashes left four forces killed and several others injured.

http://1tvnews.af/en/news/afghanist...-as-pakistan-resumes-construction-near-border

Zebra

Country flag
Let them take it to the UN. Is there one single country except for India for the obvious reasons that supports Afghan claim?
International community must raise this Durand line issue now.

Afghanistan is a war-torn since last 35 years.

This is the time for International communities to show their solidarity with Afghan people.

And this is the best way, help them to solve Durand line issue.

My two cents though.

SANITY

There isn't, Afghanistan had opposed Pakistan from the first day and we have ignored them. The fence will be built at all costs.

Pakistan has a good case, we are building the fence and check posts within the border we inherited in 1947. The purpose is to curb militancy and cross border terrorism. Afghanistan and NATO will equally take benefit from it.
You didn't inherit anything by right but by an agreement which is by no mean a justified agreement. Afghanistan has always contended that Pashtuns real home is afghanistan and I think many Pashtun leaders in Pakistan have previously spoke of a separate Pashtunistan as well. Pashtun were never given the option to join Afghanistan during Partition and had to choose only between India and Pakistan else they may well have been a part of Afghanistan.
However, I do not mind fencing of border if the the true intention is really to prevent militancy from both sides. Afghanistan can't do anything anyway.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

This is the time for International communities to show their solidarity with Afghan people.

My two cents though.
This SHOULD be the map of Pakistan.

Afgans SHOULD get back their land and respect.

Bangladesh already a free country and going better than Pakistan.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Daal Khoor Punjabi Musalman claiming KPK and Peshawar as if it were their ancestors who conquered it :lol:

Why don't you installed a Statue of Hari Singh Nalwa in Peshawar, the real conqueror of the land. Give him some Pakistani Sitara award otherwise you shall be remembered as an ungrateful Qaum.

He was born and Bred Pakistani, why don't you name a road after your own instead of taking Central Asian, Arabs and Afghans as your Hero. :truestory:

I've heard Sikhs don't have a college named after Guru Nanak in Pakistan the land of his birth, however there is a plan to make one :lol:

Neo

My two cents though.
US' invasion in Iraq left the country divided into three. Others like Libya didn't fare well either. What makes you believe that Afghanistan will have international support when she's still at civil war?

Afghanistan must unite and share power with the Pashtun majority and become stable before she can make a credible case to the world. I don't believe that will happen in decades to come.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Daal Khoor Punjabi Musalman claiming KPK and Peshawar as if it were their ancestors who conquered it :lol:

Why don't you installed a Statue of Hari Singh Nalwa in Peshawar, the real conqueror of the land.

He was born and Bred Pakistani, why don't you name a road after your own instead of taking Central Asian, Arabs and Afghans as your Hero. :truestory:

I've heard Sikhs don't have a college named after Guru Nanak in Pakistan the land of his birth, however there is a plan to make one :lol:
Pakis show their support to Khalistan but if Pakis really respect and love Sikhs then they should:-

1. Vacate whole of Punjab(they occupy 70% of original Punjab) and settle elsewhere( I suggest either jump in Arabian Sea or go to their Motherland Arabia as their slaves)

2. Make Lahore as capital of Khalistan since it's the historical capital of Sikh Empire made by Maharaja Ranjit Singh.There is also a fort in Lahore of him.

Also those Khalistanis should DEMAND this to Pakis and see the reaction. :lol:

But we all know Pakis won't do it since they are just coward. :lol:

Last edited:

Neo

You didn't inherit anything by right but by an agreement which is by no mean a justified agreement. Afghanistan has always contended that Pashtuns real home is afghanistan and I think many Pashtun leaders in Pakistan have previously spoke of a separate Pashtunistan as well. Pashtun were never given the option to join Afghanistan during Partition and had to choose only between India and Pakistan else they may well have been a part of Afghanistan.
However, I do not mind fencing of border if the the true intention is really to prevent militancy from both sides. Afghanistan can't do anything anyway.
Pashtunistan was an Afghan dream well shattered by ZA Bhutto when he formed the Afghanistan Cell with the help of ISI. There's no support from Pakistani pashtuns to join Afghanistan. Go to Peshawar and talk to Pakistan and Afghan pashtuns. Neither wants to be in Afghanistan. There's a reason why the refugees don't want to return; they prefer life in Pakistan over their own motherland.
What has Afghanistan to offer to 30 million Pak
Pashtuns in the first place?

Zebra

Country flag
This SHOULD be the map of Pakistan.

Afgans SHOULD get back their land and respect.

Bangladesh already a free country and going better than Pakistan
The problem here is Pakistan defence establishment itself.

They are people who has history of sabotaging any kind of talks towards solving anything.

They used these tactics in India Pakistan issues.

And now they are using it again in Afghanistan Pakistan issues also.

Pakistani civilian govt is trying make relations better with neighbours.

Right at that time Pakistani defence establishment realize that there is a great need of border check post at Torkham.

Since 1947 they never realized it though.

As-usual, Afghans reacted and Pakistani defence establishment win.

They managed to paint others as anti CEPC or anti Pakistan, whoever oppose Torkham check-post.

And they win in sabotaging Pakistani civilian govt's efforts to make good relations in-between Pakistan Afghan govts.

On top of it, now they can paint Pakistani civilian govt as anti Pakistan too.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
US' invasion in Iraq left the country divided into three. Others like Libya didn't fare well either. What makes you believe that Afghanistan will have international support when she's still at civil war?

Afghanistan must unite and share power with the Pashtun majority and become stable before she can make a credible case to the world. I don't believe that will happen in decades to come.
Afganistan(specially Pashtuns) should unite and take back their land which is ILLEGALLY OCCUPIED by Pakistan.They can make a Pashtunistan(3.5 Million Pashtuns in Pakistan) and as well if they all agree to it.

Inshah Allah the map of Pakistan would be changed so people can get freedom from "Butcher of Muslims" ie. Pak Army.

Zebra

Country flag
US' invasion in Iraq left the country divided into three. Others like Libya didn't fare well either.
So what.................!

What makes you believe that Afghanistan will have international support when she's still at civil war?
Yes, why not..................................?

That is what I also said.

Afghans must unite.

Solve Durand line because it divide the Afghans itself.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles