Absolutely No Mercy - The NYT leak of China official Xinjiang policy

amoy

what MERCY r u seeking ? that kind of mercy in Afghanistan where US / NATO bombs the hell out? or the mercy in Guantanamo? or Iraq, Libya Syria??

is @mattster trying to sell the same doublespeak like good terrorists or bad terrorists?

rockdog

Country flag
what MERCY r u seeking ? that kind of mercy in Afghanistan where US / NATO bombs the hell out? or the mercy in Guantanamo? or Iraq, Libya Syria??

is @mattster trying to sell the same doublespeak like good terrorists or bad terrorists?
Do what American do, don't do what American say - 鲁迅 said :biggrin2:

amoy

The Tweet u cite very much reflects what ordinary Chinese really have in mind. u needn't do much research but just check numbers of Chinese tourists to India and Afghanistan respectively :biggrin2:

Pls ask GoI to waive tourist visa for Chinese that is very expensive!

There're many "good-hearted" Samaritans who shed their tears for Chinese Muslims under “”no-mercy oppression"". What about splitting your sympathy n love for those kaffir victims too:hail:

ForigenSanghi

Country flag
Meanwhile Trump has pardoned and promoted this charming champion of American Human Rights.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Gallagher_(Navy_SEAL)

Other snipers said they witnessed Gallagher taking at least two militarily pointless shots, shooting and killing an unarmed old man in a white robe as well as a young girl walking with other girls. Gallagher allegedly boasted about the large number of people he had killed, claiming he averaged three kills a day over 80 days, including four women.[1] Gallagher also was reportedly known for indiscriminately spraying neighborhoods with rockets and machine gun fire with no known enemy force in the region.[5]
I remember the moral outrage from all the American whores like Amnesty and UNHRC on Major Gogoi's case. Maybe Major Gogoi's sniping wasn't up to the mark.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Ask those questions to NYT, not here!!!

CCP is still buying advertisement space from NYT called “China watch”, so technically CCP is sponsoring propaganda against China..

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
India must sign a deal requesting China to sell its methods. We may need it very soon.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
To be frank, even CCP is removed and KMT returns to power in mianland, look at Taiwan's Map even the Mongolia is still in their map of Ro. China. LOL
To be frank, most KMTers are dead. Taiwan is a separatist nation and shares solidarity with any province that wishes to join the struggle.

Haldiram

Country flag
They blame their 100 years of subjugation on the rest of the world and for some weird reason India has been added in as a part of it.
Is their contention that India under British rule parttook in the subjugation of China while we were ourselves slaves?

The British did send Indian troops to China during the Opium war. British Indian Army also fought against Japan, and Japan also fought with China. China got banged from both sides.

https://www.thehindu.com/features/f...-of-indian-troops-in-china/article2208018.ece

Last edited:

amoy

Undoubtedly there's an dark international network that's ready to defend "rights" of muslims and cry a hue for their "miseries" on any occasion. They're excited abt every LEAK on "down-trodden" Rohingyas or Uyghurs who're in countries not dancing to their tunes , :biggrin2:but  far far less enthusiastic about astrocities against other communities?? WHY?

Unlike most keyboard warriors I'm probably the only one who once visited Urumqi Xinjiang in transit. So I had some first hand experience to brag of.

I had a conversation with a taxi driver in Kuala Lumpur. He, obviously a Malay asked if Chinese had halal foods and mosques.... He said Malays had been kind to Chinese and allowed Chinese to keep their names, language and religion. Meantime Indonesia in comparison banned all these before. Then he went on to cultural and religious "genocide" of his Muslim peers in China. I simply answered those were TALIBAN not the same PEACEFUL people like u! :drool:

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Undoubtedly there's an dark international network that's ready to defend "rights" of muslims and cry a hue for their "miseries" on any occasion. They're excited abt every LEAK on "down-trodden" Rohingyas or Uyghurs who're in countries not dancing to their tunes , :biggrin2:but  far far less enthusiastic about astrocities against other communities?? WHY?
What’s the point, you don’t have the power to support the people who are campaigning against libtards (who are at the core of the pro-jihadi wave) in all the countries!!!

And let’s not forget, HK protesters are also using the same tactics as Tunisia, Iraq, Syria, Egypt protests etc etc, the same tactics which were invented during obama administration to bring down unfavourable governments.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The world is sick of Jihadis and this cult.

Many are looking at China if they could develop a model that can eradicate this menace.

Just this one community has become a massive burden on our progress and we are spending billions on internal security just to make sure they remain in check and do not corroborate with our enemies.

The kind of lethality and grievous violence they have been unleashing negates hundreds of spontaneous riots and lynchings.

Not only that Ideologically they are putting themselves diametric opposite to everything that makes sense to our nation and they are renting their voice to amplitude voice of every traitor, commie, Naxalite and good for nothing Congi ecosystem.

Before any affirmative action our experience with many outlaws who came out to be highly skilled professionals we have to indulge into de-Islamization this population and put the sense back into them that the one those who are sobbing for you are the one who has mislead and used you.

Modi gave a hint during his first speech after becoming PM.

Sab Ka Saath, Sab Ka Vikas and Sab Ka Vishwas.

I do not think his call for 'Sab Ka Vishwas' has clicked with Muslims. They are rather siding with the opposition, using their cacophony to hide behind and wait.

amoy

What’s the point, you don’t have the power to support the people who are campaigning against libtards (who are at the core of the pro-jihadi wave) in all the countries!!!

And let’s not forget, HK protesters are also using the same tactics as Tunisia, Iraq, Syria, Egypt protests etc etc, the same tactics which were invented during obama administration to bring down unfavourable governments.
and nobody on the forum gives two hoots about the yellow vests movement that sets Paris on fire!

the movement has lasted 17 November 2018 – present, (11 months and 10 days)
Injuries: 4,000 (police and civilians)

In comparison only one dead in HK a 70+ year-old dustman who was hit by a brick.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
and nobody on the forum gives two hoots about the yellow vests movement that sets Paris on fire!

In comparison only one dead in HK a 70+ year-old dustman who was hit by a brick.
Off topic one of my friend is getting Job offer from HK is it safe for him to go there.
I guess contract is for one year.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Yellow vests had nothing to do with other western libtards, it was purely domestic.

I didn’t mention France because I recognise the difference between the protests in the places I mentioned and French protests.

It’s interesting that you are still not able to distinguish the two.

amoy

Off topic one of my friend is getting Job offer from HK is it safe for him to go there.
I guess contract is for one year.
Absolutely safe. The battlefields are mostly public transportation like metro and Chinese (mainland) businesses (banks alike) and universities recently. Your friend an Indian wouldn't be their target so long as avoiding riot areas and openly opposing to protestors.

Now that HK policy has toughened up so the situation is likely to calm down a bit.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Absolutely safe. The battlefields are mostly public transportation like metro and Chinese (mainland) businesses (banks alike) and universities recently. Your friend an Indian wouldn't be their target so long as avoiding riot areas and openly opposing to protestors.

Now that HK policy has toughened up so the situation is likely to calm down a bit.
Thanks alot.......................................

amoy

Yellow vests had nothing to do with other western libtards, it was purely domestic.

I didn’t mention France because I recognise the difference between the protests in the places I mentioned and French protests.

It’s interesting that you are still not able to distinguish the two.
I disagree Libtards (liberals??) are at the core.... It's basically a geopolitical game - your terrorists (jihadis) are my FREEDOM FIGHTERS.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles