Absolutely No Mercy - The NYT leak of China official Xinjiang policy

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Demographic change is in Uighur favor in recent decades, Uighurs have the highest growth rate in China, doubled their population in less than 30 years ( minorities are not affected by one child policy by the Chinese law), Han Chinese growth rate is very low in Xinjiang and are being overtaken in many once Han dominated areas in the region.
As long as China manages to keep them from becoming religious fanatics, you should have no trouble.
Riots like those happening in India won't be allowed to take place in China & supressed with overwhelming force in time.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
As long as China manages to keep them from becoming religious fanatics, you should have no trouble.
Riots like those happening in India won't be allowed to take place in China & supressed with overwhelming force in time.
Young Uighurs adopt modern life style even quicker than Han Chinese, in one generation, they will be all like every Chinese in Beijing and Shanghai

south block

up your a**
Country flag
@south block
Why this Chutiyapa di? Look at the statistics of India pulling out people from extreme poverty...
Today's India is in a much much better state than India 20 years ago, other than some backward areas.

After 2020 the target will officially shift from extreme poverty (<5%) to serious poverty.
you are delusional ---- 2 dollar a day doesn't mean coming out of poverty nor 5 dollars a day.

amoy

Deathstar

Country flag
Ya recently lots of reporting of India burning during my trips through SE Asia

India clamps down on citizenship law protests

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/dec/18/india-clamps-down-against-citizenship-law-protests

Critics say Narendra Modi’s Citizenship Amendment Act ‘has declared war on Muslims’

:truestory:
Charity starts at home. Indian posters have been lecturing all the time and there's a leaf from their books.
Fake news as always. This bill has nothing to do with Indian muslims. We are just weeding out illegals. And no none is forced into concentration camps

Jameson Emoni

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/dec/18/india-clamps-down-against-citizenship-law-protests

Critics say Narendra Modi’s Citizenship Amendment Act ‘has declared war on Muslims’

Charity starts at home. Indian posters have been lecturing all the time and there's a leaf from their books.
India has long way to go before it will catch up with China on clamping down on protests.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Don't know whom to support. On one hand we have leftist commie cocksucker who are such cucks that they offer their women to mooslame and wait outside the room & on the other hand we have those backstabbing slant eyed commie bastards who always who wants nothing but our destruction.

amoy

Don't know whom to support. On one hand we have leftist commie cocksucker who are such cucks that they offer their women to mooslame and wait outside the room & on the other hand we have those backstabbing slant eyed commie bastards who always who wants nothing but our destruction.
LoL nobody wants your destruction.

It is yourselves who are self destructive.

don't u see @Deathstar is still trying to play "concentration camps" lies?? illegals? who have settled in India for decades regardless of religion, and more on the way! :biggrin2:

Don't worry abt slant eyed commies or non commies. Chinese know what is going on. IIt's a DE RADICALIZATION program which is triumphant to your woes! No matter how hard u try to slander Chinese don't want -a Chechen or a Bosnia or an Afghanistan.

amoy

India has long way to go before it will catch up with China on clamping down on protests.
u Americano don't worry abt India.

they'll sort 'their mess out.

this world is not short of hypocrisy like yours.

Icarus

Country flag

You are needlessly attacking India when it's the American newspapers like nyt and wapo that are criticizing China.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

List out the critics(of government policies) alive and free inside china....

Its cute,when zombies(commies and jihadis) discussing about "critical reporting"

Last edited:

amoy

List out the critics(of government policies) alive and free inside china....

Its cute,when zombies(commies and jihadis) discussing about "critical reporting"
Ya a Canadian zombie sitting in comfort away from the forefront is doing your live show of unholy brain fart abt China.

Comie is anyday better than fork tongued hypocrites. At least this time they're doing the right thing for China.

Waanar

Country flag
Ya a Canadian zombie sitting in comfort away from the forefront is doing your live show of unholy brain fart abt China.

Comie is anyday better than fork tongued hypocrites. At least this time they're doing the right thing for China.
Man, you're some different level of dumb aren't you? That's a Canadian flag, is it?

Drinking some of dat Xi JinPeg, are we? Ever wondered what it feels like to not be a slave of your government and present an opposing viewpoint to them? To think you can call us free men "zombies". LMAO Zedong.

amoy

Man, you're some different level of dumb aren't you? That's a Canadian flag, is it?

Drinking some of dat Xi JinPeg, are we? Ever wondered what it feels like to not be a slave of your government and present an opposing viewpoint to them? To think you can call us free men "zombies". LMAO Zedong.
U r simply stupid.

No there's no opposing view to this DERADICALIZATion Program across the whole political spectrum.

I don't succumb to a slave mentality like u. This program is entirely in chinese interest.

Don't bullshit next tIme I've seen what India is like. In real life most Indians I met are quite normal unlike u in grip of the Stockholm Syndrome.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ya a Canadian zombie
Ever heard of VPN and that's not a kanadian flag:pound:

You are missing the bigger point....there is a reason I asked that question, but you cleverly evaded that...

Lemme simplify my point here,

You are a chinese(I presume) china,is posting insulting comments on a Indian defence forum without any blackout.

You can interact with us.

But is there any chinese forums,where Indians(or any country for that matter)can visit and post comments that criticizing CPC?

I'm not a liberal and not saying the articles defines the reality.

But I'm one for advocating free speech and rule of law.....

For avoiding any further confusions,
:india:

amoy

You are missing the bigger point....there is a reason I asked the question but you wisely evaded that...

Common sense for commies

You are a chinese(I presume) china,is posting insulting comments on a Indian defence forum without any blackout.

But is there any chinese forums,where Indians(or any country for that matter)can visit and post comments that criticizing CPC?

regret u don't know Chinese thus have no access to the Chinese social media or the likes. That disables u to understand one part of the world.

Not anything is written in English. Get out of your cave.

amoy

You are missing the bigger point....there is a reason I asked the question but you wisely evaded that...

Common sense for commies

regret u don't know Chinese thus have no access to the Chinese social media or the likes. That disables u to understand one part of the world.

Not anything is written in English. Get out of your cave.

Waanar

Country flag
U r simply stupid.
No. Not stupid enough to consider Denmark's flag "canadian" simply because I saw red and white. That's some Paki brotherhood rubbing off lmao.

No there's no opposing view to this DERADICALIZATion Program across the whole political spectrum.

That ain't my dead grandma up there.

I don't succumb to a slave mentality like u.
Says the slave.

This program is entirely in chinese interest.
Han's interest. Not Chinese. Not unless you consider Uighurs non chinese.
Don't bullshit next tIme I've seen what India is like. In real life most Indians I met are quite normal unlike u in grip of the Stockholm Syndrome.
I didn't know a single factually accurate comment was enough to form a psychological profile describing "syndromes" and "normalcy". Ever considered working as a psychologist?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles