500,1000 Rs Note no longer legal tender!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
:D
invest..invest invest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, would have, had I had a Demat a/c. Don't understand the shares, so don't invest there. But, it is going to be a clear as day thing.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Isko kya ho gya

waiting for khujli's tweet now

all parties including BJP are known for generating black money....to fund their election projection.

BJP will get white money from ambani ... what about the rest?

Samajwadi Party will go bankcorrupt .. and they have to use their jacks now.

This is all bloody politics.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
On it man. Got about 7500Rs. But, most ppl won't share the 100rs. bills as they also have to use them. the 500Rs. demonination is what people mostly have thnx to the shitty ATM system. I really don't know what to do.
It must be really hard on you esp. coz you have just a few hours time.
Additionally the day-after-tomo when banks open, they will literally be flooded with people and probably they'll run out of cash.
:tsk:

I suggest you put some young blood in the "religious group" if it is going to be only elderly or all women etc.
A young dude will be able to do things more efficiently in tight situations, I think and will be a relief for the elderly etc.
All the best.

Hope people don't go crazy tomorrow.

sorcerer

Country flag
For the greater good my friend, for the greater good!!

Well, that's exactly what should be changed, what purpose all that gold and money is serving by rotting in those temples - zilch, absolute zilch!!Why not just take it out and use it for the people??
Use it for people..oh please..already the temple money is used to pay for the pension and salary of Madrassa teachers in one state of India.

Temples should NOT part with the gold..but temples should invest that gold with GoI.. and get interest on it in cash with which they can do developmental work ONLY for temple.
I suppose there was a news on it which a famous temple in India did.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
That got good saplings killed as collateral damage. Whatever you say, this should have been more gradual like a day of warning at the least.

Modi bhai saab has given enough clues:
1) First he said bank accounts (Jan Dhan Yogana) to all house holds, Rupay cards are also issued as part of this
2) Direct Benefit Transfer(Less cash floating around)
3) Gold Bonds
4) Black Money scheme(40% to be taxed on declared black money).
5) Emphasis on Black money every where he goes
6) Emphasis on Cashless economy.

From now on it is better to pay attention to anything Modi bhai saab says, just like diplomatic niceties with pak before surgical strike.
Every thing he does and says seems to be having an objective.

Superdefender

I welcome this. But please someone explain it to me how this new 2000 rupees will stop the black money.

sorcerer

Country flag
all parties including BJP are known for generating black money....to fund their election projection.

Every party should get white money!! :D
Samajwadi party should have made some tie ups with big corporates than store it in gunny bags!

Taking 2 birds with one stone :D
Kill corruption..Win election

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Modi bhai saab has given enough clues:
1) First he said bank accounts (Jan Dhan Yogana) to all house holds, Rupay cards are also issued as part of this
2) Direct Benefit Transfer(Less cash floating around)
3) Gold Bonds
4) Black Money scheme(40% to be taxed on declared black money).
5) Emphasis on Black money every where he goes
6) Emphasis on Cashless economy.

From now on it is better to pay attention to anything Modi bhai saab says, just like diplomatic niceties with pak before surgical strike.
Every thing he does and says seems to be having an objective.

arre ghanta!!

ask modi ji who is funding the BJP?

raheel besharam

If by this BJP is trying to get rid of urban naxals & congi chamchas then its a great step but this can also lead to crisis in india

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I welcome this. But please someone explain it to me how this new 2000 rupees will stop the black money.
The idea is to take out already existing black money. Though I'm not sure it will work that smoothly :D
And the 2000 is high denomination which means people will be careful with it and additionally I heard it will have tracking options ( don't know if true.)

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Every party should get white money!! :D
Samajwadi party should have made some tie ups with big corporates than store it in gunny bags!

Taking 2 birds with one stone :D
Kill corruption..Win election
they surely have... but the problem is .. for next few months.. when the time is crucial, and demands more groudn work, they will have less money..

damn good trick by modi , given set back to Samajwadi party for sure. This is why new notes are coming..

every one who is in this business knows .. IsI will some how make duplicate copies of new ones too .. but main agenda is to win UP elections right now...

Black money... m** chu*****

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
it will NOT...

Just a trick to give setback to Akhilesh Yadav for funding UP elections... ...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
it will not stop black money, It will disrupt the existing cycle.
Now people will be forced to convert their cash into white, For white to be converted into black it will take some time.
Second reason given by commerce secretary is that 1000 Rs note was released in 2001 and inflation has depreciated the value since then. 2000 is being released now to make the exchange easier, they need to print lesser number of notes for now.
1000 Rs is not removed, it will come back along with other denominations.

Atleast for a short time, people will transition to online transactions.

Last edited:

alphacentury

Country flag
Saar @jackprince ,feel sorry for your troubles. I probably would have felt the same, as you are now. But, tbh I dont see anyway around to this. If you are not cancelling the trip, then better to go with them or send a guy. Hope everything sorts out. Btw, none of my business, but you should have made sure that, someone who knows how to use cards is tagging along, for such a long trip. In case of emergency/theft/loss. Sorry if I overstepped.

Also @Razor ,banks are closed tomorrow.

Blood+

Country flag
Use it for people..oh please..already the temple money is used to pay for the pension and salary of Madrassa teachers in one state of India.
Yeah and GoI will need to make sure it never happens again!!
Temples should NOT part with the gold..
No, it should be extricated by the GoI and not just the temples, it should apply to any and all places of worship regardless of the religions!!
but temples should invest that gold with GoI.. and get interest on it in cash with which they can do developmental work ONLY for temple.
No, not good!!Temples (or any other places of worship for that matter) do not serve any purpose other than being a burden on the people and keep the people subservient to age old superstitions and religious mumbo jumbo which holds or rather forces the nation backwards, keeps the people for attaining their true potential by keeping them bound to these shit customs and dogmas!!Those relics of the past need to go for the good!!

I suppose there was a news on it which a famous temple in India did.
Yes, and that's one reason why GoI should do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles