2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

doreamon

Country flag
Namassis & their boot lickers :-

View attachment 73291
Trend this thing . I wld also love seeing these things get banned . Besides political consequenses platform like FB and insta have huge psychological/social impact .. i was surprised to find my neice who is in 6th standard got a insta profile . These stuffs change hardware of brain and breed hardcore narsists , Who cnt have real relationship . Life becomes a game of pretension ,manipulation and there by a lifelong process of psychological isolation from humanbeings to nature .
I consider myself to be lucky to be raised in a rural/suburban atmosphere where we had the time to play cricket in pasture land , go on hiking , cycling in wild , and those childhood frnds with whom we used to discuss abt rural legends of ghosts,witches sitting near farmlands .. 😁

sorcerer

Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
CAIR Releases 100-Day Agenda for Biden Administration: ‘Restoring the Rights of American Muslims, Advancing Justice for All’

Read point
6,22.23,24,25,26,27,28 and 32

Sauce found by : Unnamed DFI operator in exile

Last edited:

Kumata

Country flag
CAIR Releases 100-Day Agenda for Biden Administration: ‘Restoring the Rights of American Muslims, Advancing Justice for All’

Read point
6,22.23,24,25,26,27,28 and 32

Sauce found by : Unnamed DFI operator in exile
I need MOON ..

1610293372448.png

Indrajit

Country flag
Its there, expect more nudging on caa and 370 .
Only worthwhile thing baki to bas paisa pheko tamasha dekho
Let them nudge on 370, too much water under the bridge already. A year ago, it was fresh and maybe more important but now, it’s old hat and the reduction in violence in Kashmir doesn’t hurt our case. CAA is almost impossible for Americans to broach considering their own history , there will be our foreign policy mandarins rubbing their hands in glee if the Americans were stupid enough to bring it up.

I don’t understand this silly apprehension about Americans or Europeans bringing up some of these issues, these are important internal issues for us and we must not be hesitant in backing them up fully. We must be willing to fight for the things we believe in, otherwise you will get a lot of people using this as leverage in discussions. If something is important to us, we must stand firm. We are not the India of pre 2000 where we worried about international “opinion” on Kashmir too much; where our interests are concerned and where it impinges on national security, we must be willing to hold our ground.

sorcerer

Country flag
Trump to visit U.S.-Mexico border to mark completion of 400 miles wall

Trump will travel to the town of Alamo, Texas. He will mark the completion of 400 miles of border wall and his administration's efforts to reform what the White House described as the nation's broken immigration system.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Trump to visit U.S.-Mexico border to mark completion of 400 miles wall

Trump will travel to the town of Alamo, Texas. He will mark the completion of 400 miles of border wall and his administration's efforts to reform what the White House described as the nation's broken immigration system.
Trump himself is a media mogul. He knows how to communicate with the world even if he is confined to Sleepy Joe's basement.

DivineLight

Whatever it is, it already started in India.

1. Call PM names. Stupid, dumb.. etc. To seperate him from 'good' 'civilized' people.
2. Repeat first step. But this time, through celebrities, influencers. Brazen personal attacks.
3. Identify and ridicule the support base. If by chance they speak truth, it should be seen as some thing stupid or dumb.

Step 3 started few years back. Step 1 and 2 are in progress right now. Don't be surprised if Modi gets humiliated on regular basis. Not on just social media. Everywhere.

shade

Country flag
Whatever it is, it already started in India.

1. Call PM names. Stupid, dumb.. etc. To seperate him from 'good' 'civilized' people.
2. Repeat first step. But this time, through celebrities, influencers. Brazen personal attacks.
3. Identify and ridicule the support base. If by chance they speak truth, it should be seen as some thing stupid or dumb.

Step 3 started few years back. Step 1 and 2 are in progress right now. Don't be surprised if Modi gets humiliated on regular basis. Not on just social media. Everywhere.
lolwa.gif

You do realize he actually derives strength from people insulting him, calling him names right? "gandi naali ka keeda", "neech", MAUT KA SAUDAGAR, "Chaiwala", "Chowkidar chor hai", Feku etc, have no effect on the guy, but they do have an effect on his legions of supporters who go mad that their Great Leader is being insulted, especially if the insults are about his background being that of a poor pleb of a non-descript oil-pressing jaat.
It was seen in 2014, and it was seen in 2019, and as a factor of other state elections in between.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Let them nudge on 370, too much water under the bridge already. A year ago, it was fresh and maybe more important but now, it’s old hat and the reduction in violence in Kashmir doesn’t hurt our case. CAA is almost impossible for Americans to broach considering their own history , there will be our foreign policy mandarins rubbing their hands in glee if the Americans were stupid enough to bring it up.

I don’t understand this silly apprehension about Americans or Europeans bringing up some of these issues, these are important internal issues for us and we must not be hesitant in backing them up fully. We must be willing to fight for the things we believe in, otherwise you will get a lot of people using this as leverage in discussions. If something is important to us, we must stand firm. We are not the India of pre 2000 where we worried about international “opinion” on Kashmir too much; where our interests are concerned and where it impinges on national security, we must be willing to hold our ground.
I just want low profile of india on these matters .
I seems , iam quite naive if I think that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles