2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehwag213

Country flag
While discussing twitter don't underestimate its impact on TV media.
Which topics would be discussed on news debate is decided mostly by Twitter trends. Most of top news anchors are present on Twitter. So Twitter may have very low followers in India but most of top influential people are present here.

Knowitall

Chinese are wise people.
They are people always mock them for copying and stealing but I always wonder if that is a wrong thing to do.

There was once a time when UK regularly complained about teach stealing and copyright infringment being done by the US.

At one point you have to sit and wonder that if you wish to get to the top you can't just play by the rules when the other side is doing everything in its power to stop you from reaching the top.

You have to get down get dirty face insults anything but you will have to remain focused on your goal and continue to move forward and then deal with everyone later on.

If tomorrow India copies a design of highly successful rifle i wouldnt mind it all because at the end we move forward and we grow and thats all that matters.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Do we have any real replacement for gmail,whatsapp,facebook,google earth,android,windows ?

I think even financial software is sourced from outside.

:hmm: Visa/Master card transactions , SWIFT transaction were/are done abroad.

Only possible independence is open source OS deployed in Gov offices.

I think kerala leads in that, the communists hate bill gate and windows and wanted full open source in schools and govs.
We have an Indian payment switch for domestic transactions, run by NPCI.
We are not solely dependent on VISA or Mastercard. Only reason they operate in India is that we have allowed them to, otherwise NPCI has already built, deployed and proven it's capability. An aspect of that switch is UPI/BHIM, another is BBPS.

doreamon

Country flag
Chinese are wise people.
Indians r wise as well .. we r global teacher in spitituality . but we r a multi party democracy with a huge diversity . So my hope is the American way of individual creativity . And frankly speaking we r lacking it at this moment . Bollywood is a big example for it . Our best from IITs, IIM are preparing for bank po, ssc and at best for civil service . And our traditional baniyas are traders (most of them) going with the trend to play safe or following the field their forefathers were in, I dnt consider them entrepreneures . Very less examples of real innovation for a country of a billion .

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
What else do you expect hindus are the biggest traitors to their own kind from outsiders it can be expected but from our own.

From the day we are born we are fed english padho US jao west almighty sab english bolo like shameless people because if you don't know english you have no future. India has been turned into a coaching centre whose job is to funnel talented people to serve the west loyally. As if this was not enough we have their missionaries here too.

No respect for own language our own identity our culture our country.

There is a huge cultural conversion and upbringing problem in this country which no one wants to address.
I agree. @Mods, @admin - do we have a hindi forum for DFI?

Knowitall

The first step to your rise in the global stage is securing your own homefront. By turning their country into a digital and ideological fortress the chinese can now solely concentrate on spreading their ideology outwards and dealing with their enemies directly by having a army of highly motivated citizens who want to see their country get back to its golden era.

sorcerer

Country flag
While discussing twitter don't underestimate its impact on TV media.
Which topics would be discussed on news debate is decided mostly by Twitter trends. Most of top news anchors are present on Twitter. So Twitter may have very low followers in India but most of top influential people are present here.
Then take them out early before they have followers in India.

Knowitall

Where is Indian Bureaucracy, where are andoothachaap leaders, think tanks, IT experts. Where is fact-finding committee, where is 5-year plan to fix this onslaught of digital imperialist powers.
There is no plan Indian political parties are too stuck in the cycle of elections and courts too actually sit and devise a plan to keep this country safe and propel our rise globally.

i guess one nation one election could help us in actually setting up our house in order in a big way.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Indians r wise as well .. we r global teacher in spitituality . but we r a multi party democracy with a huge diversity . So my hope is the American way of individual creativity . And frankly speaking we r lacking it at this moment . Bollywood is a big example for it . Our best from IITs, IIM are preparing for bank po, ssc and at best for civil service . And our traditional baniyas are traders (most of them) going with the trend to play safe or following the field their forefathers were in, I dnt consider them entrepreneures . Very less examples of real innovation for a country of a billion .
I appreciate your optimism but have to disagree with most of the things. Presumed soft power has no place in this world. It is only control and hard power that provides all other luxuaries.

The Shashtraas (wisdom) came after Shastaras (weapons). First came the control then everything else.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
People complain about twitter being Anti-Hindu and all, now where are you gonna go when the same twitter.com is being run by Hindus themselves????
One of the principal authority who suspended trump's account was a Hindu.
He was just doing his job. Hindu/Muslim/Xtian..doesnt matter. If you work for someone..you take orders and execute that order.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
How to be a cuckold 101!!!!!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
People complain about twitter being Anti-Hindu and all, now where are you gonna go when the same twitter.com is being run by Hindus themselves????
One of the principal authority who suspended trump's account was a Hindu.
View attachment 73163
as I keep repeating, just because you see a Hindu name, doesn’t mean they are hindus.

knowing fully well how libtards pick their colleagues , you think a libtard company will give job to a practising Hindu. Remember as per libtards Hinduism is a regressive religion.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
as I keep repeating, just because you see a Hindu name, doesn’t mean they are hindus.

knowing fully well how libtards pick their colleagues , you think a libtard company will give job to a practising Hindu. Remember as per libtards Hinduism is a regressive religion.
I kid you not that same handle was celebrating Diwali too. They might be culturally Hindus but not religious one.

sorcerer

Country flag
Digital mafias (Google and Apple) have started banning apps providing alternative platform.
They have banned twitter's largest competitor Parler to help jack.

How long before they start banning Indian alternatives like tooter?
Need to have a regulatory body for Apps developed in India.
Put it under the trade and commerce of economic wing where it gets certification of sort.
and make any company working in India on Digital sector to strictly promote these apps thats approved by govt agencies for play store in India.
and make it mandatory as preinstalled on phones developed /manufactured in India. All chinese junks comes preinstalled..so why not Indian apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles