2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Bhai mere!!! Why she is flouting for her Indian connection?????

How many times she has come to India and supported India or Indian Diaspora in Umrica???? Do she carries IOC or PIO????

And now, Why she has water in the mouth for the low hanging grape called India ?????

How can she let go the leverage India carries on International Canvas.

Do you know what Chetti going to do???????????

She is going to ACT AS PRESIDENT OF 2 NATIONS - UMRICA & INDIA.

Every now and then preaching India on its Sovereign & Explicit Internal Affairs.

All in the name of being a CHETTI, who once upon a time had an Indian Mother.

:doh: :facepalm::frusty::dude::fyeah::yawn::rage:
She can only preach .
I asked my father today , he is a simple man who works in a bank .
He told me that , If I think this woman is dangerous for India or this president is dangerous for India then I have not seen 80s or 90s .
Japan sanctiond India also for nuke test.
He said to me , agar India 1971 , by hook or crook khud ko Bacha Sakta hai, to is an inlog ka India ko hilana kisi bHi matter pe tough hi hoga.
He said to me , India bomb bana liya America kya kiya .
India banglaDsh banaya America kya kiya.
But he told me simple fact , American Indian walon ne apne tarah se socha .
Wo India mi bhalayi me bare me kyu sochw.
India ka dushman , Trump ka bhi dushman tha.
Rasta kathin hai lekin utna bhi nai jaise San yahan pe apni fad rahe hai

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
She can only preach .
He told me that , If I think this woman is dangerous for India or this president is dangerous for India then I have not seen 80s or 90s .
He said to me , agar India 1971 , by hook or crook khud ko Bacha Sakta hai, to is an inlog ka India ko hilana kisi bHi matter pe tough hi hoga.
This is given. And this not even a debate.

India is too big to be bothered by which a$$h0le maturbates his brains out sitting on high leather chair in the Oval.

Modi backed Trump because he knew he can handle anyone if Trump is not there. Name any small nation who would have done that show? And why we think Modi won't do it again?

The whole fight is about not letting their ideology go unchallenged. How worthless it may be, how futile it seems we must put forth our narrative and contest their utternaces which do not follow our national interest with all the emphasis we have in hand.

Cheran

Country flag
1604814697313.png

Ughhhhhhh no. cringe

If required we will do a Howdy boodie

This is given. And this not even a debate.

India is too big to be bothered by which a$$h0le maturbates his brains out sitting on high leather chair in the Oval.

Modi backed Trump because he knew he can handle anyone if Trump is not there. Name any small nation who would have done that show? And why we think Modi won't do it again?

The whole fight is about not letting their ideology go unchallenged. How worthless it may be, how futile it seems we must put forth our narrative and contest their utternaces which do not follow our national interest with all the emphasis we have in hand.

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
She can only preach .
This is not about the capability of India in handling these Turds.

It is about the precious efforts, pain and diversion of both economic, physical and emotional energies India had to put in to ward-off this uncalled for headache, which would have been positively invested in Development of India.

Now add this with combined might of China & America, which India has to face.

Now go back to 70ies and 80ies and analyse how much India has lost due to then prevailing Cold War and with adverse relations with America.

Yash Patel

Country flag
Some people are saying that Modi endorsed Trump in events like howdy Modi and namaste Trump But we should remember that in Howdy modi representatives from Both the parties were present.

Many people miss understood why modi said “ab ki bar Trump sarkar”, it was only suggest that what he said was copied by Trump in his campaign and Trump is his friend and he was invited as a President of USA!

We should also remember that in every visit of PM modi in USA he also met democrats and in last few months our Ambassador to USA was also engaging with both the parties!

Tupac slayer

Country flag
Ever since May 2019, There is no good news for Right Wing. Left wing liberals are having a field day. Liberals and commies are able to get away with anything, their silence is not questioned or not having any consequences. If Rightwing tries to be silent, the narrative is changed, If the left wing is silent, It is being hailed as an victory strategy.

I am unable to figure out what strategy we need to adapt to fight against the leftist leeches? How come Leftist leeches are able to maintain their silence?

Cheran

Country flag
Some people are saying that Modi endorsed Trump in events like howdy Modi and namaste Trump But we should remember that in Howdy modi representatives from Both the parties were present.

Many people miss understood why modi said “ab ki bar Trump sarkar”, it was only suggest that what he said was copied by Trump in his campaign and Trump is his friend and he was invited as a President of USA!

We should also remember that in every visit of PM modi in USA he also met democrats and in last few months our Ambassador to USA was also engaging with both the parties!
Please, facts do not matter.

As long as Booden/Commiela needles/interferes with India on CAA/Kashmir,human rights. our desi jhollas will be happy.

They are hoping for happiness at the prospect of a foreign country "forcing" India to roll back on it's internal policies. (As though it will happen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles