2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannonfodder

Country flag
she used it as an election ploy to fool the gullible Indians into votes and donations . She recognizes herself as an American black southern baptist woman.

Female VP, Woman of color (Aka black), South Asian Women, Asian women... etc perfect for left loonies to use whatever suts to play identity politics :laugh:

Also some guys need to just get over it.. Trump lost. He will challenge it in courts but I really don't think anything is going to change. As of I know it takes lot of money (recounting etc) and Trump had half the donations of Biden. So financially its an uphill task( bad financial deal with low chance of win) and most likely game over.

Last edited:

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
They are hypocrites like most of the Indians . If they know it is going to reset India relations why did they vote democrat Many Indian buffoons do this they try to justify themselves and still act like they are concerned about India. Best to avoid their opinion they are clueless money chasers don’t know much else.
Sirji, if God ask me one wish, I will ask" I want these people who generations to permanently suffer in pain",howdi modi just for see.
Goddamn Gaddars.

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sirji, if God ask me one wish, I will ask" I want these people who generations to permanently suffer in pain",howdi modi just for see.
Goddamn Gaddars.
Bro!!! These chameleons will be running back to Bharat flaunting Hindu/Indian identity on first sight, if hell break loose in Amurika.

You know they consider, that it is there Birth Right, India to take them back as their own. They consider themselves as Educated Superior Elite, Alpha, Much-Much superior then Local Desis.

And despite shamelessly asking for asylum, still they will go on preaching their Librandu prills to Local Desis.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
She is as much Indian as much I am white american :laugh:
She's just one generation removed from her Indian mother and she's close to her Indian relatives in India. She may not be pure Indian but she will definitely have special feelings for her mother's and her relatives' country. All in all, this is a great day for India.

Sehwag213

Country flag
Can people who live in America tell me , how could Republican party never build a counter media channel to CNN, NY times, Washington Post etc ?

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
She's just one generation removed from her Indian mother and she's close to her Indian relatives in India. She may not be pure Indian but she will definitely have special feelings for her mother's and her relatives' country. All in all, this is a great day for India.
Just like Obama had for Kenya and his extended Kenyan Family. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Steps for New age democracy (Template 2020)

1) Create shock (Pandemic)
2) Rig elections (Openly flaunt rules. Its important to openly flaunt rules to show whose in control! It will sink in..stoopid rats in rat race!!.hehe).
3) Justify wrongs using digital media (Using the infrastructure of foreign agents and bots from outside using "local names" for special effects).
4) Coerce demography using media/SM to accept the rigged verdict. (Slow coercion ..the better)
5) Hold the "legal system" a hostage by leveraging on uncontrolled CIVIL RIOT if the rigged verdict is not accepted. Politics will accept the "Parlay" offered as a means to maintain peace.
6) Save this template for future elections by improving bottlenecks.

** Lather, rinse, repeat as necessary
:popcorn2:

Sounds like a twisted joke...

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Hahahaha.. I was waiting for a WWE meme like this!! Remember 2002 summer slam?? Rock vs Stonecold?? Were rock was the wwe champion and everyone hated him and the owner Vince McMahon slammed a chair on Rock's head and made Stonecold pin him!! The entire match resembles this 2020 election!! Funniest part Vince McMahon and his family are trump supporters themselves!!

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just like Obama had for Kenya and his extended Kenyan Family. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Obama was abandoned by his Kenyan father when he was young. So Obama never developed an emotional attachment to Kenya. Kamala on the other hand was raised with her sister by her strong Indian single mother. She idolizes her mother above all else. That's the difference. And that's India's advantage.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Israeli lobby can't do this. Emotional fool trust a women far far away but would doubt on Modi because he is north indian.
View attachment 65814
What hindi imposition , these morons cry about ?
No I mean it's not like their telugu and kannada and tamil are not recognised , nor given due importance .
They cry as if it's as bad as ordu imposition in pakistan .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles