2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
r/worldnews is more or less the world's largest news website, so when the people running that forum are pakis it is bad for us. The thing is our IT cells could easily fix this if they wanted to but they don't. It would be as easy as downvoting certain topics to hell.

I personally have not used Reddit in months, I am recalling my earlier experiences of it.
Also If you're logged on to reddit, your homepage will contain 2-3 threads from r/worldnews.
Phoren media management has never been a priority for GoIs, whether it is this one or the previous ones.

Rambo101

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
r/worldnews is more or less the world's largest news website, so when the people running that forum are pakis it is bad for us. The thing is our IT cells could easily fix this if they wanted to but they don't. It would be as easy as downvoting certain topics to hell.

I personally have not used Reddit in months, I am recalling my earlier experiences of it.
So what if someone said something ? aapnay khana ya hagna chod diya kya ? You are again reaffirming my point that you like many Indians seek validation , there is basically a thread in this forum by the name india emerging from Pakistan perspective or eye or something lol. Which bring us back to certain comments i made in another thread about stupid age of social , media , attention seeking, reaction videos....internet validation basically lol. Here's a thing Buddy no one own you anything. you don't anyone anything. West is not some sonay ki chidia that you need to sniff every westerner underwear to find some meaning in your miserable life. I hope there is a massive crackdown on social media and data privacy. These big techs have made a massive mess globally which will be difficult to clean for generations to come.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
So what if someone said something ? aapnay khana ya hagna chod diya kya ? You are again reaffirming my point that you like many Indians seek validation , there is basically a thread in this forum by the name india emerging from Pakistan perspective or eye or something lol. Which bring us back to certain comments i made in another thread about stupid age of social , media , attention seeking, reaction videos....internet validation basically lol. Here's a thing Buddy no one own you anything. you don't anyone anything. West is not some sonay ki chidia that you need to sniff every westerner underwear to find some meaning in your miserable life. I hope there is a massive crackdown on social media and data privacy. These big techs have made a massive mess globally which will be difficult to clean for generations to come.
This is true, but it still has an effect otherwise they wouldn't be bothering to come out with this propaganda.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Also If you're logged on to reddit, your homepage will contain 2-3 threads from r/worldnews.
Phoren media management has never been a priority for GoIs, whether it is this one or the previous ones.
Yeah, it is one of the main subs. It should be banned in India and only accessible via VPN so the low information internet users cannot access it.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Why do you give white monkey a pass? So what if Reddit posted such news , don't go to Reddit or such forum. are you seeking Gora validation or what ? ban western filth in india specially these tech , social media sites and build your own. Has anyone stopping you ? nobody is going to play by your rule in his own house.
Hmmmm
As long as that platform is not banned and it's controlled by anti india peeps. It's a matter of concern. I don't follow NDTV BBC and other leftist news organizations but that doesn't mean those news agencies have stopped spitting venom.
In india many people are idiots which seek foreign validation or care about international image.
If we really want to counter this agenda we need to push a ban on these websites or simply hijack them with your Narrative.
Even Chinese in past used to care about international opinion but this changed in last few years.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
U.S is a federal republic. There is a reason U.S is referred to as “The United States of America”, unlike us in their case the states chose to join the republic to become the United States. they didn’t become independent as a country, east coast became independent first, later one by one joined/conquered over a period of time.

hence there is an element of autonomy given to state & city laws, their different voting laws are a reflection of that. They have art. 370 on steroids and at a national level.
Well, whole USA is an example of how business works. We know about autonomy and laws the states got. The elections are also a big fk up, most of people can't even get what the hell is going on in presidential election. Because of autonomy, they have very much space to influence the voting process and nobody can do anything about that. In the end, it is what it is.

Rambo101

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
what do you mean by phoren media management ? Let them bark, you just don't listen. there frustration will only grow if you do the opposite.They are trying to beat you down into submission. You can use internet to your advantage to if you use it properly. india is troll farm factory. even russia pale in comparison if you play your cards right.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
what do you mean by phoren media management ? Let them bark, you just don't listen. there frustration will only grow if you do the opposite.They are trying to beat you down into submission. You can use internet to your advantage to if you use it properly. india is troll farm factory. even russia pale in comparison if you play your cards right.
Troll farms in India are not that sophisticated and for the time being only focus their resources on party politics like Congress and BJP IT cells. Here is an Al Jazeera mini-documentary on paki troll farms for example.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
We need to educate our children about strategic studies with regards to Diplomacy, National Security, Political studies, If we do all the above we may have partriotic Hindus and Indians, whether you accept it or not Muslims train their child on politics since their young age, You wont believe Malala the girl from Pakistan talked to President Obama about drone strikes

https://nationalpost.com/news/malal...-because-theyre-fueling-terrorism-in-pakistan

But an average Indian Parent loves to see his/her son or daughter behind a computer working for a multinational corporation. Indian Universities need to promote about National Security and diplomacy in the 21st century. But as of now Indian universities are promoting about list of IT companies which appeared on their campus for recruitment.
Well, I was talking about NRIs of USA. Most of my friends are hardcore Modi supporters, they even influence people here to vote Modi and modi only when they come to India. But they don't support trump there, may be it's because of visa policies he placed, but most are greencard holders or even citizens. Don't know exactly why they don't support him.

P.S. They are well aware of Kamla and bernie stating against India regarding Kashmir and article 370.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I guess solution is to focus on creating profound arguments which will negate this digital onslaught.

One good red pill argument can make this digital onslaught irrelevant for life. Focus should be on finding those good arguments.
This is soft solution we need some kinetic attack on these mofos.
The game has already begun with Jio Fibre.
Indigenous chatting app for military will also impact a little bit.
But we need toc cut the profit margin of this mofos. Replace the penetration of Google with Indigenous companies.
Zoho is one such contender they must be promoted by the government.

But the biggest issue here is the Bureaucracy the Indian Administration is not friendly to business in general let alone indigenous business. While the Foreign ones may have stooges inside the structure to get shit done for them. This part of the argument is avoided in any discourse including U mate.

Narrative and counter argument are soft power mate we need real time power Projection and Hard power.
China has done it we can do it if we put put mind to it.

I know u will say that the Indian IT counterparts need to get their shit together but is the Indian administration friendly to the Merited ones?

Rambo101

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hmmmm
As long as that platform is not banned and it's controlled by anti india peeps. It's a matter of concern. I don't follow NDTV BBC and other leftist news organizations but that doesn't mean those news agencies have stopped spitting venom.
In india many people are idiots which seek foreign validation or care about international image.
If we really want to counter this agenda we need to push a ban on these websites or simply hijack them with your Narrative.
Even Chinese in past used to care about international opinion but this changed in last few years.
opinion is just that opinion. It's mostly seeking validation nowdays. i would prefer a ban or Chinese style crackdown at minimum. replacing all these western and Chinese apps and social media site with Indian alternatives.
Troll farms in India are not that sophisticated and for the time being only focus their resources on party politics like Congress and BJP IT cells. Here is an Al Jazeera mini-documentary on paki troll farms for example.

Just ban these chinese, western social media sites or make sure whole data collection happen in India and doesn't go out at all at minimum. all of these foreign and domestic troll's can be filter out in no time.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
My 2 panas ,
Ban those sites , which control your society .
You GiB them entry in your country not to destroy your country .
As My father told me , India bohot bada hai , agar chin ke aage seena tan ke khada hosakt hai to.
India mi aukat bhi chin we zyada hi hai, hum koi Vietnam nai hai.

I was like ,how can my father have opinions on these issues , when seemingly he is grumpy with his banks job and a loan to pay .
And cares for nothing else lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles