2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longewala

Country flag
Anyway, TRUMP IS A LOSER! He should make good on his promise to leave America if he loses! Perhaps join Snowden in Russia!
How about Canada to join all those celebrities and Hollywood actors who left US in 2016 as they promised they would pre election if Trump won

stew98

Ullah
Country flag
you asked at pointed and right question. Watch this and everything will be clear why she did that.
In election campaign it's easy to promise but in reality no american president can do anything in policies matters they just have to follow.
I think this is very interesting video for people skeptical about India US relation.

When did Kamala Harris turn right wing? In a span of two min, she said ' US will stand with Israel ' two times .
If she really means it, she isn't that leftist after all. Maybe she was playing along and acting woke just to be in the good book of the commies . And winning their support .

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Now we all must unite and accept the inevitable bitter and harshest truth...no more Kayleigh McEnany and Hope Hicks for our eyes...no more. I want to leave this planet.
I'll really miss Hope Hicks.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Yes, the Russians magically stuffed ballots and forced people to vote for Trump....
Thankfully the US media, Twitter upped their game in 2020 to provide balanced, unbiased coverage and together with election officials ensured a fair election
It was a handful of adverts on Facebook, the RussiaGate thing was just as big of a conspiracy theory as the QAnon crap.

Mangal

Country flag
Now we all must unite and accept the inevitable bitter and harshest truth...no more Kayleigh McEnany and Hope Hicks for our eyes...no more. I want to leave this planet.
Any Pakistani reading this...don't be too happy. Trump ho naa ho..tum phir bhi pelay jaoge.
Translate this to your chinese jiju in mandarin too. Thanks for love and support ❤

Longewala

Country flag
interesting, who was representing white non-catholics during Obama biden period?
Other than skin colour, was there any part of Obama's upbringing, education, culture that was not white?
"Recalling his early childhood, Obama said, "That my father looked nothing like the people around me—that he was black as pitch, my mother white as milk"

stew98

Ullah
Country flag
If India decides no country can stop. Wasn't US enemy in '71 war. Didn't they sent 7th fleet. Indira would have planned year or two back before going to actual war.
If in '71 US couldn't dictate us when we were vulnerable. Then, how would they be able to dictate now, when we are rising power and US is dependent on Bharat for their chines policy.

btw, Modi lost his 4 year window to dismember Pakistan.

shade

Country flag
When did Kamala Harris turn right wing? In a span of two min, she said ' US will stand with Israel ' two times .
If she really means it, she isn't that leftist after all. Maybe she was playing along and acting woke just to be in the good book of the commies . And winning their support .

Kamala will say and do whatever her party and deep state bosses tell her to.
ofc we will have to throw in something for Kamala and Biden the individuals also, to sweeten the deal.
Hopefully Modiji and MEA walas are preparing the lobbyists.

shade

Country flag
Anyway Trump was just an aberration, Kamala or Biden or Bush or Obama establishment supported Presidents are the norm, better expand and entrench our lobbyist folks and organizations there so that a favorable outcome to GoI/RoI is always guaranteed no matter a Red Elephant or Blue Donkey is in Oval Office, just like Israel has done, even the China, and laughably the Pakis also.

A leaf must be taken from Sultan Erdogan's Turkish playbook and diaspora strengthening, management and redirection towards supporting Indian interests must also be undertaken in the US.

N4tsula67

Country flag
Anyway Trump was just an aberration, Kamala or Biden or Bush or Obama establishment supported Presidents are the norm, better expand and entrench our lobbyist folks and organizations there so that a favorable outcome to GoI/RoI is always guaranteed no matter a Red Elephant or Blue Donkey is in Oval Office, just like Israel has done, even the China, and laughably the Pakis also.

A leaf must be taken from Sultan Erdogan's Turkish playbook and diaspora strengthening, management and redirection towards supporting Indian interests must also be undertaken in the US.
I hope our MEA babus got some plan. Let's see whats there in future. But India,Aus & Japan won't be affected by this i think so we should focus on that too. We need a china free trade route.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
:pound::pound:
========
Those so called "OSINT" accounts & Political enthusiast who are dancing on defeat of trump, do mark my words.
There would be a day when Modi-Biden will Hug, Biden will speak against China, he will speak against "Islamic Terrorism". It will another Macron moment for them..

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Any Pakistani reading this...don't be too happy. Trump ho naa ho..tum phir bhi pelay jaoge.
Translate this to your chinese jiju in mandarin too. Thanks for love and support ❤
It never mattered it in the first place, a lot of Indians bought into the Howdy Modi/Namaste Trump PR stunt too much and thought that Trump cared about India more or something.

N4tsula67

Country flag
I have a simple question how Japan & Australia might behave after this?
How will Quad function now?
What will happen to Chinese free trade route?

Longewala

Country flag
And democracy survived! I hope decency and civility start to return to political discourse. Pardon my Anti-Trump tirades earlier. It was 4 years of pint up anger, frustration and fear that America and democracy have irreversibly fallen. Now, we can argue and be civil.
Have you checked the definition of "Democracy" recently

And how that matches with repeated ungrounded impeachment attempts, almost complete media bias, refusal to accept legitimacy of an elected president based on bullshit "Russia" stories and constantly attacking him with false stories painting him as s racist....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles