2016 US Presidential Elections

bose

Country flag
Amm he is going to slash corporate tax rate . It's time for business in America
Time will tell ... American business can not grow without a liberal Visa system... as simple as that ...

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
There are rotten elements in the CIA.

I hope Trump is careful. Remember how Kennedy wanted to avoid military intervention in Cuba? Then he went to Dallas, and got shot.
IMO, CIA rules the world. Trump may have gotten help from them.

Timely expose of Hillary mails. And what not.

Trump is honest American. America's last hope.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Time will tell ... American business can not grow without a liberal Visa system... as simple as that ...
American business will tweak whatever plan Trump has. Then there are loopholes always.

Bahamut

I'm actually puzzled by the idea that Trump is "anti-establishment". The right-wing in Canada, Europe, and Asia, are usually charged with accusations that they protect the establishment. India's right-wing is also quite supportive of the "establishment". I doubt the Republicans would go against their own core voter base.

Though I wonder what will happen to the media if Trump does win a lot of support after this, and especially how they deal with minority voters who only voted Clinton to save themselves from being attacked by the Republicans. The entire media pretty much sided with Clinton throughout the campaign, and without the "pick-and-choose policies" mantra of the media outside America too!
Right is presently in power in Most developing country so they are the establishment ,but left is in power in most developed country,
Can you tell me what is happening to ur president ?I knew she misuse the her power to give money to her friend but what did she actual did ?
Thanks in advance

Bahamut

He said he act first on illegal immigrants , as for Indian most have working VISA and are safe.

pmaitra

bose

Country flag
He said he act first on illegal immigrants , as for Indian most have working VISA and are safe.
Good luck to him !! illegal immigrants must be thrown out ASAP...

Many Indians face issues insipte of valid Visa... that is a different topic to debate...

I leave all his supporters to enjoy the results !!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles