2016 US Presidential Elections

pmaitra

Ok, guys, here is some humour for y'all.

Type in the following in your browser and enjoy the show!

jebbush.com

pmaitra

Why? He is not against immigration as long as it is legal. If you have noticed, he has attacked China, Mexico, Japan, but not India. Correct me if I am wrong.
@spikey360, I did not mean to mislead you or anyone else. Frankly, it is difficult to track every single speech. Donald Trump did mention India.

pmaitra

This is really funny:

Donald Trump Says Jeb Bush ... 'Moon' The Crowd at CBS GOP Debate

pmaitra

And I am shocked that you don't understand the difference between "Hispanics" and "illegal immigrants from Mexico." Keep drinking the cool aid from Trump detractors.

pmaitra

More insults by Trump:

When people ask a question right after the answer was given:

Apparently, Ted Cruz received money from Trump, but fails to mention that:

". . . you're really gonna get killed . . .":

Trump fights back accusations on hiring illegal immigrants:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Haha! Great great. Can't help but smile even though it matters very less to us who wins in America, because they will always have consistent policy of tightening the screws around us.

But some leftist "Pundits" predicted that Donald would not win anywhere, there were also talks of him being dismissed from the race because of his supposed to-be policy towards Muzzies. White America is pretty frustrated with the kind of policies negro Obama and homo lover Democrats have been pushing. Of course, the Reps. have their fair share of homos and warmongers as well. Trump isn't one of them though. It would be good to see a resurgent white America. Sick and Tired of the incessant leftist negro propaganda in garb of equality.

pmaitra

So, this guy, David Duke, is supposedly a KKK leader, and he has allegedly endorsed Trump.

CNN asks Donald Trump about this endorsement. Donald Trump says he will do research and other things:

Later, Donald Trump disavows David Duke:

As part of the media continues to blow this up, Newt Gingrich tells the media that he has disavowed and asks the media to move on.

Now, Twitter is filled with two-bit trolls, perhaps on the payroll of politicians and some probably work with multiple handles, like the Chinese 50 centers.

Here is one two-bit troll:

Plenty of Twitter trolls responding to Newt Gingrich (see responses to Tweet):

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@pmaitra : Trump is kinda like the toned down version of Duke, w/o the anti-semitism of course; coz anti-sem could kill trump's poli career faster than he could say "republican."

Last edited:

pmaitra

@pmaitra : Trump is kinda like the toned down version of Duke, w/o the anti-semitism of course; coz anti-sem could kill trump's poli career faster than he could say "republican."
David Duke has responded and denounced the media. I highly recommend you hear him speak with an open mind. I think he is a genuine person. This doesn't mean I agree with everything he says, but I think he is speaking from his heart.

David Duke is also pro-Russia, but anti-Communist. :biggrin2:
http://davidduke.com/

Trump is no anti-Semite. He just won't bow to lobbyists and won't bend over and suck up to anyone:

Last edited:

pmaitra

Trump to GOP: Be 'Careful' Pushing Rubio, I Signed Pledge

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump is warning the party establishment against fighting him as the nominee, saying he has more power than it does.

It started Sunday morning with a tweet and was followed up on the Sunday morning news shows.

When CNN "State of the Union" host Jake Tapper noted that the party is telling Republican senators that they don't have to go to the convention if Trump is the nominee and that even Florida Sen. Marco Rubio has joined the Twitter hashtag #nevertrump, the real estate mogul said the GOP is "totally" violating the pledge signed by all candidates earlier in the election cycle.

"If they want to play that game, I can play it much better than they can, and I have a lot more people than they do," he said. "If they're doing that, that's a total violation of the pledge, yes."

The pledge, which had its roots in keeping Trump from running third party, has been touted by him as "a two-way street," in which the party also pledged to support him if he garners the most primary votes.

If the party doesn't back him, "they're going to have a big problem with me," Trump said. "I'm representing people, I'm not representing myself. I'm representing a lot of anger out there, and we're not angry people, but we're angry at the way this country's being run. And a lot of them are angry at the way the Republican party is being run."

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles