2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
We should use maximum fire power on LOC . Everything in our arsenal should be used to target Pak army forward obs post, bunkers, depots, militant launchpads and training camps. And artillery, mortars should be produced on industrial scale. The towed artillery tender should be completed asap
WE did that in Oct but just about 10% of what you mentioned and the Porki DG Military Operations cried halt and begged our DGMO for a ceasefire! Have you noticed that there have been no more violations from Porkistan since then? :cool3:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Paki van hit by Indian shell

Haha chutiya saley Paki can't even spell Rocket and ambulance :lol:

The bitch in glasses is the wife of Yasin Malik.

===========================================================

Last edited:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag

Haha chutiya saley Paki can't even spell Rocket and ambulance [emoji38]

Damn it a scum got a nice wife.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Rawat told the senior officers that the raids were important and needed to be carried out to ensure that there was a credible response to the September 18 terror attack on the military camp in Uri in which 19 soldiers were killed. The strikes had achieved their limited objectives, but he said that he was not happy with the limited range that the Indian Special Forces had. In his view, he told the attending officers, Indian Special Forces had a long way to go before they could achieve deep penetration surgical strikes, like the one carried out by US Special Forces when they took out Al Qaeda’s Osama Bin Laden in Abbottabad, Pakistan, in May 2011.

On Sunday night, as the government appointed him as the next Chief of Army Staff, superseding two of his seniors, military circles were agog.
http://scroll.in/article/824529/raw...-in-line-with-modis-aggressive-foreign-policy

appointing going out of the rule book. Normally people declared martial by british were never made army chief even in Independent India until 2003 but any how looks like Army is getting more quality and offensive concerned and coming out of old babugiri dhanda.

AnantS

Country flag
Guys, Please be careful while posting pics of military operations from Social Media or acquired from known. You may put those people in trouble.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-paramilitary-forces/articleshow/56055620.cms

The guidelines, notified to Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) like SSB, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, BSF and NSG, speak specifically of instances where force personnel have used personal cellphones to click pictures of an ongoing or concluded ambush or operation which later finds it way to social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram and others.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
This bitch always alleges rape by Indian security forces in Kashmir whenever she's on Pak TV. Is that the reason why she's scared of coming to Kashmir? :tongue: She must think her husband Yasin Malik is a dumb impotent sod who cannot protect her from the 'depredations' of the security forces!! Lol!

I wouldn't mind a roll in the hay with this bitch! :drool: You?

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
The area was not dominated effectively," explained a source.
That's the problem. The CRPF is supposed to open the road after thorough checks for IEDs and ensure there is no interference to the convoy during its move. However, the CRPF have been found to be extremely lax at most times which has resulted in many security forces casualties over the years. The latest ambush is a glaring example of the incompetence and couldn't-care-less, 'sab chalta hai' attitude of the road opening parties of the CRPF.

Until and unless these guys take their job seriously, we will continue to have casualties.

Bornubus

Damn it a scum got a nice wife.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk
This bitch always alleges rape by Indian security forces in Kashmir whenever she's on Pak TV. Is that the reason why she's scared of coming to Kashmir? :tongue: She must think her husband Yasin Malik is a dumb impotent sod who cannot protect her from the 'depredations' of the security forces!! Lol!

I wouldn't mind a roll in the hay with this bitch! :drool: You?

lol she is a Mallecha women, i for one loose my religion if i touch her according to custom and tradition.

She is only allowed after shuddhi.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
What is ' ROCKITS ' ?, If they meant rockets, We didn`t use it..

We were not targeting ambulance either, We simple targeted the enemy territory ..

======

Now what Ambulance was doing in conflict zone, was non of our concern.

Bornubus

We were not targeting ambulance either, We simple targeted the enemy territory ..
Yes Army don't target civilian until Pakis do the same.

But we should absolutely target Ambulance operated by Jihadi organization such as Hapig Saeed Falah i Insaniyat.

How can we sure that his Ambulance are not being used as transporting Jihadis or weapons.

Unlucky SOB. Notice the bullet holes.

hit2.jpg
hit.jpg

India22

Targeting Jihadis are not giving us anything. Jihadis are endless. We have to attack their patrons. That's why I said use ATGMs and TOWs and specifically target their posts. Pakistan is not going to stop sending terrorists unless they themselves are hit.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Targeting Jihadis are not giving us anything. Jihadis are endless. We have to attack their patrons. That's why I said use ATGMs and TOWs and specifically target their posts. Pakistan is not going to stop sending terrorists unless they themselves are hit.
Spot on! There are 60,000 madrasas in Porkilalnd. Even if one Porki per madrasa becomes a LeT/JeM terrorist per year they'll have an army of 60,000 yahoos ready to die for their fuked up motherland every year! Sheeesh! That sucks, what?

Tarun Kumar

I am frankly disappointed with our firepower use along LOC. We have to use 155mm artillery by hundreds and MBRLS by thousands and need even a bigger stock of artillery MBRL in our reserves . We need to pound pakis day and night for minimum 10-20 days at a stretch.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

We should have fired missiles on the goat fucking assholes

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles