2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
My analysis on 2016 confrontation with Pakistan

Modi wants to hit two targets with one bullet...

1) Elections and vote securing (well on this thread i will keep this out of context)
2) Teaching Pakistan a lesson

Till now India was basically building concensus around the world, through media. To bring all in favor of India in case of conflic with Pakistan and to keep china away indulging in the conflict.

India gave a very well presentation after Uri attacks that India might go into war with Pakistan, NOT because of Kashmir issue, but because of the issue of Cross Border Terrorism originating from Pakistan. This has been achieved by telling the world that India has conducted surgical strikes in Pakistan. The reaction was positive. Hence it hit the bullseye. China cannot support Pakistan openly thus any kind of support or help will be inadequate to pressurize India or have an upper hand.
The Isolation of Pakistan was basically , Isolating Pakistan from China. :) in case of war.

After extensive media and information war, exactly after 1.5 Month, the media has slowed the momentum on reporting such issues. But the things are reversed on Pakistani side. The Pakistan has began it's media propaganda to shove off the insult done by India, and most probably, I would add, this media propaganda is half truth. India has actually now began the military assault on Pakistan which Pakistan is trying to confront the loses through their success stories and also the victimisation scripted in ISPR, as they would like new US president to intervene.

Since the actual Indian military attack has began .. let's keep our fingers crossed.

PS: this is a brief analysis, I wanted to add little more regarding chinese factor, but next time ..

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
4 days they kept giving signals to get out of their area but we kept on trolling their navy..... and that drone footage just proves how frustrated they were. :D

but hats off to ISPR to make this look like some kind of moral victory in front of pakis

Yes i think it is pressure tactics, navy purposely did this
I think the sub was on Intel grab mission.

No navy would ever send it's offensive platform that close to enemy waters

hammer head

Country flag
I think the sub was on Intel grab mission.

No navy would ever send it's offensive platform that close to enemy waters
Buddy the Navies around the world send subs close to the enemy waters, its and age old trick. However, I seriously doubt the authenticity of the news from the Pak side as they feed their people with such propaganda news to keep the national morale high. Even if i deviate from the statement issued by the Indian Navy for a second and believe that this confrontation took place i would say that the audacity of the Indian Sub and the confidence on the type of sub undertaking such a mission is commendable ( if at all it was an old german u boat)

Anyone with some understanding on naval matters would actually compliment the action currently being undertaken by our Navy, The strategy is to be PROACTIVE and not just REACTIVE. Such incidence if at all true reflect at the audacity with which we are loitering in the area.

Talks about the Submarine coming up to the periscopic depth can be a result of many situations, including a symbolic representation that sweety i was hereand going back and you can't do shit about it:cool3:

Last edited:

GTM900

I find it funny that some Porkies still believe in the 1000 year muslim rule myth and all that martial race crap.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Oh they are both lies alright. But they have very successfully sold both to their public. India seriously needs to step up its PR game.
Won't help much

The sickulars and libtards have made mind of many people change.

These people question armys act and surgical strikes.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Alright, noob question for the smart people here. How the heck do you force a submarine to surface without damaging it in some way? Assuming they pinged it with some kind of sonar, wouldn't the submarine just turn around and continue on its course away from Pakistani waters without surfacing?

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Well, time to release the video if it exists then, no?
No need to release the video of surgical strikes.

Some people at higher posts or at influential posts have pathological hatred and releasing the video of strikes can compromise the security of our soldiers

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Alright, noob question for the smart people here. How the heck do you force a submarine to surface without damaging it in some way? Assuming they pinged it with some kind of sonar, wouldn't the submarine just turn around and continue on its course away from Pakistani waters without surfacing?
Paki roohani TAKAT made the sub surface

IN THEIR WET DREAMS(most important point).

The sub was there for 4 days and it showed the paki inbreds a big MIDDLE FINGER.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
No need to release the video of surgical strikes.

Some people at higher posts or at influential posts have pathological hatred and releasing the video of strikes can compromise the security of our soldiers
Ok fine, don't release the video but some stills of the operation. If that's not acceptable then don't release but how about releasing footage of Pakistani posts being struck after editing professionally and engaging in a planned PR campaign against the enemy like they do.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Ok fine, don't release the video but some stills of the operation. If that's not acceptable then don't release but how about releasing footage of Pakistani posts being struck after editing professionally and engaging in a planned PR campaign against the enemy like they do.
I have a better idea

Next time the soldiers do a surgical strikes,take the sickulars and libtards with them and leave them behind borders once the operation is concluded.

Nobody will ever demand for proof

hammer head

Country flag
Won't help much

The sickulars and libtards have made mind of many people change.

These people question armys act and surgical strikes.
If you personally ask me i dont think their is much requirement for PR arm during peace times, as we have a dedicated setup for war times. It is just not the Army but ALL INDIA RADIO AND DOORDARSHAN combined together.

In such cases the forces simply releasing a press statement would be suffice, You dont have to rebut every thing which comes from paki butts.

But we need to be proactive.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I have a better idea

Next time the soldiers do a surgical strikes,take the sickulars and libtards with them and leave them behind borders once the operation is concluded.

Nobody will ever demand for proof
Its not just for our side but for Paki people as well. Their 1 Muslim = 10 Kafir narrative needs to be so badly shattered that they are not able to look an Indian in the eye and their fat corrupt generals need to be exposed for the two bit crooks that they are.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Its not just for our side but for Paki people as well. Their 1 Muslim = 10 Kafir narrative needs to be so badly shattered that they are not able to look an Indian in the eye and their fat corrupt generals need to be exposed for the two bit crooks that they are.
Google operation focus and operation Opera.

Both were conducted by the Jews.

We need to do something like that to smash and shatter their attitude and send their nuclear jewels to hell.

But such operation on paki land need to be very big in magnitude when compared to the Israeli one which was mainly focused on the Egyptians.

Such ops involve a lot of risks but if AF successfully conducts one then our future generations will be safe.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles